Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:54 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Experiential Wisdom
PostPosted:  

gizmo wrote:
Here's how I think about the perfection of Creator Sons, or of other celestial beings: they are perfectly capable of doing the service they were created for, but no being but the Universal Father is perfect in all things.

That's right. The Creator Sons are perfect personalities but they do not encompass all the unqualified potentials which are part of the First Source and Center as explained here:

1:5.6 The natures of the Paradise Creator Sons do not encompass all the unqualified potentials of the universal absoluteness of the infinite nature of the First Great Source and Center, but the Universal Father is in every way divinely present in the Creator Sons. The Father and his Sons are one. These Paradise Sons of the order of Michael are perfect personalities, even the pattern for all local universe personality from that of the Bright and Morning Star down to the lowest human creature of progressing animal evolution.

gizmo wrote:
They need experience, they need to learn new things, and grew in the process.

Creator Sons don't need experience, they are perfect without it, but their purpose is to bring the Father to those personalities who are evolving from the depths of experience in this current universe age. The Father cannot leave Paradise; if he left, Paradise would cease to be, so he sends his perfect existential Sons to the end that Existential Deity can associate and participate with the evolution of Experiential Deity, i.e., the Supreme.

gizmo wrote:
And they can err. Lucifer was not a Creator Son, a Son nonetheless, but willful and disbelieving in the Universal Father. What an amazing thing!

Paradise Creator Sons cannot err. They are perfect. They and the Father are ONE.

(228:4) 20:5.7 Though the possibility of disaster always attends these Paradise Sons during their bestowal incarnations, I have yet to see the record of the failure or default of either a Magisterial or a Creator Son on a mission of bestowal. Both are of origin too close to absolute perfection to fail. They indeed assume the risk, really become like the mortal creatures of flesh and blood and thereby gain the unique creature experience, but within the range of my observation they always succeed. They never fail to achieve the goal of the bestowal mission. The story of their bestowal and planetary service throughout Nebadon constitutes the most noble and fascinating chapter in the history of your local universe.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Evolution can be seen experiencially, "as an eventuation", even though the process of Life seems impossibly elongated. If Life is considered as a Being, and therefore All Forms of Life have some Part of that Being. Then, as the Life Carrier said, the Emergence of Life from (1) its inherency of All Life as existing within the Holy Spirit, (2) the relationship to the mechanical structures of every eventuating life-vehicle & its adaptations to the planetary chemistry, (3) the relationship between Life existing within these structures, its relationship to spirit-mind ministrations.

The Life that was bestowed on Urantia is ministered by Edentia and Salvington, primarily. The Origination of Urantian Life is mysterious but when the Eventuation of that Life Mechanism eventuates Human Life, finds a new relationship with the One who Originated Life. Life has an unbroken Beingness, though living mechanisms breathe and then expire into the clay, each and every experience of Life as a creature has a relationship to the Holy Spirit. The realisation of Life within the eventuation of a living mechanism, is through a relationship of Urantia's inherent Life to Salvington's inherent Life.

Human Life emerged during an era where the alpha strain, the Lemurs, was ministered primarily through Jerusem; humans as individuated sentient Beings have a much stronger relationship to Edentia and Salvington. Since then, our lifeforms have, through many different linniages, are able to experiencially "shed" the dependence to the theoretical life-mechanism of Satania, able to realise every creature's individual role as personalities.

Although the generations that succeeded between the first living cells of Urantia and man himself seems innumerable, but nevertheless has this Life emerged, as an eventuation of experiences, both through every lifetime experience, and through generational leaps thanks to the services of the Life Carriers, as it was in the Days of the Lemurites. Today, each of us realises how we are to become masters of an individual destiny, capable of carrying instructions known currently only by the Adjuster of every mortal's indwelling. So, too, the inherency of our lives is related to all the plants that once grew in Urantia, and every animal that ever roamed its shores, in the way that the Universal Father experiences life in the grand universe, as every living thing. All life, whether single-celled, plant, animal, parasite, or man, has this aspect, of being an eventuation of Life somehow, not only Urantia's life, but as a Being in the Life of the Universal Father. But the original strains of Life, that were once planted in Urantia by the Holy Spirit, have acquired this sevenfold realisation, therefor is seen as the emergence of the sevenfold relationship of Urantian Life to the Divine Minister of Salvington, and how this occurred in Urantia's History.

Therefore, we must learn to experience the sevenfold relationship to the Divine Minister, but also to preserve the original living strains and lifepatterns of Urantian Society; in the same way that the Divine Minister administers to the amoeba, I have intuition. In the same way that the Divine Minister administers to the sturgeon, I have understanding. In the same manner that the Divine Minister invited the lungfish onto land, I have courage. In a similar way as I know that the frog is my ancestor, and that I share a transient experience in the likeness of the flesh, I have received knowledge. So, how is the life that I have, as a transient Being, within Urantia's own transient existence, as a separate family than the frog? I know that the frog can, perhaps, only has the capacity to adapt through the first four adjutant mind spirits' ministrations; man is capable, as an eventuational Being, of receiving ministrations from seven types of spiritenergy from Salvington. The lifecycles of every Being on worlds whereon righteousness is the custom, has a shared cycles of adaptive experience: a birth (a period of mitotic usurption), a phase of intuition, a phase of understanding, and most animals have these shared experiences within their lifecycles. We, as humans share the phase of counsel with the Lemurites, as emergent life cycles, and then there is the age of choice, for Jesus, the second time he went to Jerusalem with Mary & Joseph.

As I have said, there are families or persons whom never accorded the right to choose to members of their individual household, and certainly those who have yet to express a bona fide choice over the course of their lifetimes. For Adam and Eve, their own choice was made at the very end of their life, in the way they taught their family that their bodies were to be buried, their corpses, next to where Abel had been lain.

PostPosted:  

As I understand it, eventuation and evolution are completely different from one another. Life on the material and evolutionary worlds is evolutionary and not the result of eventuation. So evolution cannot be "seen experientially as an eventuation"...an oxymoron. Neither are the life forms born on such worlds eventuated. Adaptations are, by definition, evolutionary.

Certainly humans do not eventuate. Not as a species or as individuals. Not biologically and not spiritually.

Please provide text support about Jerusem and the lemurs. Actually all life forms on Urantia were evolved, ministered to, and managed progressively and successfully on planet by the life carriers and the adjutants. Not on Jerusem. You are still making stuff up. Who the heck are the Lemurites???!!! What a crock. Hilarious but still malarky.

By fusion with the TA/God fragment, and association with the Supreme, mortal ascenders may eventually participate in the eventuation of ultimacy but that's far into the future...as I understand.

101:6.2 (1111.6) Throughout all religious experience, from its earliest inception on the material level up to the time of the attainment of full spirit status, the Adjuster is the secret of the personal realization of the reality of the existence of the Supreme; and this same Adjuster also holds the secrets of your faith in the transcendental attainment of the Ultimate. The experiential personality of evolving man, united to the Adjuster essence of the existential God, constitutes the potential completion of supreme existence and is inherently the basis for the superfinite eventuation of transcendental personality.

Stephen - your posts are nonsensical contradictions of the UB. What a load of fictional mumbo jumbo. And what a disservice to the community. More misrepresentations. :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10