Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:05 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm +0000
Posts: 88
Anyone ever visit this place:

http://www.planetaryhq.com/

This guy says he is Caligastia. He has a number of papers on various subjects. Some of the information is just crazy (supposedly he has the power to use something called angel fire to destroy things) but some of it is somewhat relative to the UB.

In one of the papers he says that when the loyal angels wanted to take back the Garden of Eden and the tree of life from the rebel angels the loyal angels recruited thousands of loyal tribal humans to climb over the walls. Supposedly he (Caligastia) could have destroyed all the humans with angel fire but he chose to leave and the loyal angels were able to recover the tree of life.

Maybe he sometimes channels Caligastia, I don't know, but most of the time he seems like a primitive guy who can't put it all together. He says that as Caligastia he meets and talks with God often.
There is a forum with a few people there who seem to believe in this guy. He is very defensive and will know a UB'er quickly.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:02 am +0000
Posts: 640
I became aware of this guy in the 1990s. He authored a book called, "Revelation Code." In it he demonstrates his method of decoding the Bible by linking verses that share the same word. By the way, "channeling" is very taboo and frowned upon among these Urantia circles. Mentioning that word could get you excommunicated. Tread wisely and carefully :shock:

_________________
BB, the Urantian Gnostic606


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:07 am +0000
Posts: 736
I'm wondering if this topic really belongs somewhere else such Abner's Corner. It doesn't deal with the book or the contents of the book.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:52 am +0000
Posts: 539
BB - this is not a church; no one gets "excommunicated" from here. We do have forum rules, though, as every online forum does. Dook can read them as well as anyone can.


Dook and all of us should be aware that nobody likes seeing advertising for a non-Urantia Book website. That's just poor taste and inconsiderate. I'm sure MaryJo will manage it as she sees fit in her role as the moderator of the forum.

In the meantime, Dook, can you explain your purpose in bringing this junk website to this forum? What Truth, Beauty and/or Goodness do you wish to share with us via this crummy website full of content that is "just crazy" by your own admission?


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm +0000
Posts: 88
Agon D. Onter wrote:
BB - this is not a church; no one gets "excommunicated" from here. We do have forum rules, though, as every online forum does. Dook can read them as well as anyone can.


Dook and all of us should be aware that nobody likes seeing advertising for a non-Urantia Book website. That's just poor taste and inconsiderate. I'm sure MaryJo will manage it as she sees fit in her role as the moderator of the forum.

In the meantime, Dook, can you explain your purpose in bringing this junk website to this forum? What Truth, Beauty and/or Goodness do you wish to share with us via this crummy website full of content that is "just crazy" by your own admission?


The UB says that Caligastia is still on the earth and able to continue his nefarious ways so if you are afraid to discuss Caligastia then maybe you should avoid this thread.

If you are afraid of information then that is your choice. You don't have to go to the website and you can burn all the books you want and only watch the Disney Channel.

I am not afraid of information. I want the truth. The UB is only the loyal angels side of the story. Even Lucifer is getting a trial. I would love to hear the details of it while you would be afraid to hear them, thinking they will somehow contaminate your thoughts of the lovely flowers and their beautiful smell. You don't have to read or respond to my posts since you are a person who wants to avoid certain truths.

Whether this guy is really Caligastia or not, I doubt it, but he does have some information that seems to be related to the UB information.

As for the thing we are not supposed to mention on this forum, Moses heard a voice inside his head when he saw the burning bush. The Jewish religion is based upon what Moses heard from that voice. Saul heard a voice inside his head on the road to Damascus and he then became known as Paul and began preaching Christianity. Christianity now exists because of that voice. The Roman Emperor Constantine heard a voice inside his head during a battle and then he saw a cross in the clouds and he became a Christian and the Catholic Church now exists because of that voice. Mohammad heard a voice inside his head and now Islam exists because of a voice inside a person's head. So why would the UB be any different? Three of the world's most popular religions came about because of an angel's voice inside a person's head. That's how information is given to humans.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:52 am +0000
Posts: 539
Obviously I am not afraid of a website, or of Caligastia.

In defending your promotion of this website, you write below "I am not afraid of information. I want the truth." However, in your first post introducing the website, you said, "Some of the information is just crazy (supposedly he has the power to use something called angel fire to destroy things) but some of it is somewhat relative to the UB."

It seems like you have trouble distinguishing truth from crazy. Lemme give you some advice: that website is crap and you should look elsewhere for your true information. Just because someone writes something that is 'somewhat relative to the UB' doesn't make it worth our time. You seem intelligent enough to know that, but I guess not.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm +0000
Posts: 88
Agon D. Onter wrote:
Obviously I am not afraid of a website, or of Caligastia.

In defending your promotion of this website, you write below "I am not afraid of information. I want the truth." However, in your first post introducing the website, you said, "Some of the information is just crazy (supposedly he has the power to use something called angel fire to destroy things) but some of it is somewhat relative to the UB."

It seems like you have trouble distinguishing truth from crazy. Lemme give you some advice: that website is crap and you should look elsewhere for your true information. Just because someone writes something that is 'somewhat relative to the UB' doesn't make it worth our time. You seem intelligent enough to know that, but I guess not.


You're defending my "promotion" of the website? There are about 3 people who visit this Truthbook website, so, hehe..., that's not a promotion. It's information related to the UB. Take it or leave it.

I know people like you, people who are afraid all the time. People like you who live in fear are always control freaks. That's why you don't like it when I try to discuss things that you are afraid of. You want everyone to be just like you but that's not going to happen because no one wants to be like you, except the other paranoid people but the thing about your type is that you're always afraid of different things. One is afraid of the government, another is afraid of germs, and still another is afraid of seeing or hearing about bad things because it gives you nightmares. It's all very childish and extremely tiring.

You won't be getting your way with this universe.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:02 am +0000
Posts: 640
Dook, I do not believe Caligastia on that website is the Urantia Caligastia. For starters, the order of Planetary Princes, from which Caligastia hails, operate from invisible circuits. Consider this UB revelation:

50:4.9 (575.10) A Planetary Prince is not visible to mortal beings...

Based on the above, Caligastia the Prince does not take on human or material form. However, I do believe Caligastia the Planetary Prince currently roams the planet, through the invisible circuits, seeking feeble minds to possess. This Caligastia person on that website would have to bear the fruits of a wicked mind to show that he is possessed by that Planetary Prince.





Dook wrote:
Agon D. Onter wrote:
BB - this is not a church; no one gets "excommunicated" from here. We do have forum rules, though, as every online forum does. Dook can read them as well as anyone can.


Dook and all of us should be aware that nobody likes seeing advertising for a non-Urantia Book website. That's just poor taste and inconsiderate. I'm sure MaryJo will manage it as she sees fit in her role as the moderator of the forum.

In the meantime, Dook, can you explain your purpose in bringing this junk website to this forum? What Truth, Beauty and/or Goodness do you wish to share with us via this crummy website full of content that is "just crazy" by your own admission?


The UB says that Caligastia is still on the earth and able to continue his nefarious ways so if you are afraid to discuss Caligastia then maybe you should avoid this thread.

If you are afraid of information then that is your choice. You don't have to go to the website and you can burn all the books you want and only watch the Disney Channel.

I am not afraid of information. I want the truth. The UB is only the loyal angels side of the story. Even Lucifer is getting a trial. I would love to hear the details of it while you would be afraid to hear them, thinking they will somehow contaminate your thoughts of the lovely flowers and their beautiful smell. You don't have to read or respond to my posts since you are a person who wants to avoid certain truths.

Whether this guy is really Caligastia or not, I doubt it, but he does have some information that seems to be related to the UB information.

As for the thing we are not supposed to mention on this forum, Moses heard a voice inside his head when he saw the burning bush. The Jewish religion is based upon what Moses heard from that voice. Saul heard a voice inside his head on the road to Damascus and he then became known as Paul and began preaching Christianity. Christianity now exists because of that voice. The Roman Emperor Constantine heard a voice inside his head during a battle and then he saw a cross in the clouds and he became a Christian and the Catholic Church now exists because of that voice. Mohammad heard a voice inside his head and now Islam exists because of a voice inside a person's head. So why would the UB be any different? Three of the world's most popular religions came about because of an angel's voice inside a person's head. That's how information is given to humans.

_________________
BB, the Urantian Gnostic606


Last edited by brooklyn_born on Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:05 am +0000, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:29 am +0000
Posts: 2522
Speaking of childish and tiresome...and endless ad hominem attacks and personal insults...and all wrapped up within misrepresentations of the UB. Kind of a trifecta!


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm +0000
Posts: 88
brooklyn_born wrote:
Dook, I do not believe Caligastia on that website is the Urantia Caligastia. For starters, the order of Planetary Princes, from which Caligastia hails, operate from invisible circuits. Consider this UB revelation:

50:4.9 (575.10) A Planetary Prince is not visible to mortal beings...


The UB states that since Michael finished His bestowal mission beings can no longer take over a "normal" mind. I don't think this guy is physically Caligastia.

What I suspect might be happening is this, Caligastia wants to get his side of the story out. How does he do that? The argument that this guy is making is that Caligastia supposedly did not join the rebellion, he abdicated the earth from Michael while the rebellion was taking place. Now, I know there is a very fine line between secession and rebellion but that is the argument this guy is making.

I think it's interesting and at least worthy of discussion among the more mature UB people.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:52 am +0000
Posts: 539
First off, let's understand the terms you are using here. Are you sure you mean to use the word "abdicate" in the sentence "he abdicated the earth from Michael …"?

Abdicate means 'to renounce or relinquish a throne,' ' to give up'.

How does C. renounce a throne away from Michael?

Also, there is not 'a fine line between secession and rebellion'. Secession means the act of withdrawing formally from an alliance. Secession and rebellion are completely different things.

I honestly want to understand the substance of what you are saying, Dook, but you need to use words that make sense in order for me to provide useful feedback.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm +0000
Posts: 88
fanofVan wrote:
Speaking of childish and tiresome...and endless ad hominem attacks and personal insults...and all wrapped up within misrepresentations of the UB. Kind of a trifecta!

Sounds like someone's Thought Adjuster is trying to create some drama in order to get your primitive mind to evolve.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:02 am +0000
Posts: 640
Dook wrote:
The UB states that since Michael finished His bestowal mission beings can no longer take over a "normal" mind.


Right! That is why I said "feeble" minds.

53:8.6 (610.2) ... Planetary Prince, is still free on Urantia to prosecute his nefarious designs, but he has absolutely no power to enter the minds of men, neither can he draw near to their souls to tempt or corrupt them unless they really desire to be cursed with his wicked presence.

To me, only a feeble minded person would seek the presence of a wretched Son of God, Caligastia.


Quote:
What I suspect might be happening is this, Caligastia wants to get his side of the story out. How does he do that? The argument that this guy is making is that Caligastia supposedly did not join the rebellion, he abdicated the earth from Michael while the rebellion was taking place.


If this is the case then he is possessed by Planetary Prince's wicked presence.

Quote:
Now, I know there is a very fine line between secession and rebellion but that is the argument this guy is making.


That guy has also claimed the Ancient of Days is hell bent on enslaving humanity. He uses his link decoding method of the Bible to show this.

Quote:
I think it's interesting and at least worthy of discussion among the more mature UB people.


When I first got wind of Caligastia I corresponded with him a few times challenging his claims. But this was a time when I did not have a really good grasp of the revelations so my arguments were weak. Anyhow, when I get nosy, I sometimes peep his website to see what he is up to. He has moved away from the Urantia papers (he says is a fraudulent doc) and is more into politics these days.

_________________
BB, the Urantian Gnostic606


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:02 am +0000
Posts: 640
Agon D. Secession and Rebellion work hand-in-hand. A secession can develop into a full blown rebellion (violent overthrow). Revelators use the two interchangeably, at times in the papers, which suggests a thin line can exist between the two:

43:3.7 (489.2) The Edentia Most Highs seized certain phases of planetary authority on the rebellious worlds at the time of the Lucifer secession...



Agon D. Onter wrote:
Also, there is not 'a fine line between secession and rebellion'. Secession means the act of withdrawing formally from an alliance. Secession and rebellion are completely different things.

_________________
BB, the Urantian Gnostic606


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Caligastia's Website
PostPosted:  
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm +0000
Posts: 88
Agon D. Onter wrote:
First off, let's understand the terms you are using here. Are you sure you mean to use the word "abdicate" in the sentence "he abdicated the earth from Michael …"?

Abdicate means 'to renounce or relinquish a throne,' ' to give up'.

How does C. renounce a throne away from Michael?

Also, there is not 'a fine line between secession and rebellion'. Secession means the act of withdrawing formally from an alliance. Secession and rebellion are completely different things.

I honestly want to understand the substance of what you are saying, Dook, but you need to use words that make sense in order for me to provide useful feedback.


I thought this information was junk?

Abdicate:
1. to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner:
2. to give up or renounce (authority, duties, an office, etc.), especially in a voluntary, public, or formal manner:

Caligastia did not have the thrown. He was the Planetary Prince. He had the earth, not the universe.

You're even too afraid to type Caligastia's full name. Oh man, I bet you have three deadbolts on your front door, don't you? Do you lock each one ten times each time you get back home, like that Jack Nicholson character in the movie "As Good as It Gets."

The claim that this guy is making is that Caligastia did not condemn Michael or support the rebellion in any way.

You don't want to understand. You want to argue everything because you don't like it when people see or know things you don't. You just want to hide. Everything you know now is all you need. You don't need or want any more information because you're terrified it might change all the flowers and perfume you think you're going to get in the afterlife.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group