Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:04 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
PostPosted:  

tigran wrote:
loucol,

You have no idea how close our ideas are!

You mention Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. Excellent! In my "new analysis" this Principle is actually part of Mathematics, not Physics! Listen to this: a function cannot have a value f(x) and a derivative f'(x) simultaneously. If you know the value f(x) absolutely certainly, then the derivative f'(x) is totally undefined and vice versa. This is a mathematical principle (even in signal processing and Fourier analysis they know something similar) and when applied to the concepts of "position of a particle" and "momentum of a particle" (or position in momentum space) leads to what physicists know as "Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle". But here I am careful to disclaim that by "derivative" is meant something completely different from what modern analysis calls "derivative". Something that works for arbitrary (non-local non-linear) functionals defined on rather large functional spaces (not just Banach or Hilbert spaces). Can I reveal the definition thereof here? No, the hour has not yet come. Why? Because when one has managed to generalize something then the existing problems (posed in non-generalized setting) are solved easily, almost trivially. But I have not come into this world to give the solutions to the existing so-called problems of the so-called science and thus allow (or in any case being powerless to prevent) the use of the results for evil. I aim for something much greater --- the salvation of mankind from slavery. When that is done, all the other little bits and pieces (like solving energy "problem" etc) will come freely, if it is my Father's will.

The real science is like "holy grail" --- only the "knight with a pure heart" will know the secret of the ultimatonic structure of matter and will then command matter on that level.

Hi Tigran and Steve,
I would like to say more on this. I think that the HUP is dead. We know that it has been disproven experimentally but I would also claim that motion can have a value, f(x) AND a derivative, f'(x), simultaneously!

I can demonstrate that all motion is logarithmic. The functions y=e^(x) and its inverse, y=nl(x) are equal to y'=e^(x) and y'=nl(x) respectively. You can take their derivatives a million times and you still get the same curve. The functions cannot be rectified. These two functions are mirror images of one another across identity. They move simultaneously as my mirror image moves simultaneously with me.

Time exists by virtue of motion and time is circular simultaneity.

So again, the calculus cannot describe motion. HUP is dead, mathematically and physically.

Are Branach or Hilbert spaces absolute? Do their spaces move? We have to stop spinning our wheels with this obsolete science and math. The cat is neither alive or dead. Paradise substance, Abolutetum, is neither alive or dead. The ultimaton has Paradise as its nucleus.

Here is one simple example of how motions are simultaneous. The Earth and all rotating spheres simultaneously move clockwise and counter-clockwise across their equators. Particles of matter are spinning spheres. They exhibit the same simultaneous counter motions. The Master Universe has simultaneous counter revolving motions of the differing space levels.

Please respond, all who are interested in the truth that TUB reveals.

Regards, Louis

Last edited by loucol on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:05 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

loucol wrote:
42:4.14 The quantity of energy taken in or given out when electronic or other positions are shifted is always a “quantum” or some multiple thereof, but the vibratory or wavelike behavior of such units of energy is wholly determined by the dimensions of the material structures concerned. Such wavelike energy ripples are 860 times the diameters of the ultimatons, electrons, atoms, or other units thus performing. The never-ending confusion attending the observation of the wave mechanics of quantum behavior is due to the superimposition of energy waves: Two crests can combine to make a double-height crest, while a crest and a trough may combine, thus producing mutual cancellation.

Creation is continuous. A rhythmic, balanced interchange of mass and energy. On the grand scale of the Master Universe, the cycles are 2 billion years. On the scale of the ultimaton, micro-fractions of a second. The rate is determined by space-time as it relates to E^2/M^2. When space-time is expanding, there is more energy and less mass throughout as mass radiates the energy stored. Conversely, during contraction phase, energy is going to making more mass-matter as it condenses and is stored as mass.

I agree with this. This notion is the key to the creation of linear gravity and the electronic organization of mass. It is also the basic construct of the mesotronic force. A friend of mine, who was a grad student in physics at the time, told me that if I could figure out what 'charge' is I would have my own personal ball washer. I'm not sure why I would want someone to follow me around the golf course just to keep my balls clean, but... :lol: anyway, (+) charge is space-time expanding and (-) charge is a contraction phase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E96lglDnnPc
youtube Gilchrist tetrahedron (sacred geometry- Metatron's Cube )

I call my epiphany Pyramid Vortex Generator Gravity Machine. I have held it in my mind since 1982 and it has evolved into, with the help of TUB, the construct of the mesotronic force...the force of creation.

regards,gray

PostPosted:  

loucol wrote:

Quote:
……Yet it lies at the nucleus of the ultimaton.

Hi loucol,

You keep repeating this error in your posts. Paradise does not lie AT the nucleus of the ultimaton. Paradise lies AS the nucleus of the ultimaton. There is a big difference in meaning between the two. The ultimaton, being the first measureable form of energy is not a system like an atom that has a nucleus. Even the electron has no nucleus to be called because if we follow the UB’s description, electron is just an aggregation of 100 ultimatons where it begins to fall under the grasp of linear gravity. Ultimatons inside an electron do not revolve around something (although they spin themselves) that holds them in their orbit. In fact they have no orbit to be called becuase they are hold together by mutual attraction. A nucleus starts to appear in an atomic system where the electron revolves around following an orbit. The ultimaton having no nucleus of its own, has Paradise AS its nucleus and only respond to the gravity pull of Paradise.

(467.4) 42:1.2 Matter — energy — for they are but diverse manifestations of the same cosmic reality, as a universe phenomenon is inherent in the Universal Father. “In him all things consist.” Matter may appear to manifest inherent energy and to exhibit self-contained powers, but the lines of gravity involved in the energies concerned in all these physical phenomena are derived from, and are dependent on, Paradise. The ultimaton, the first measurable form of energy, has Paradise as its nucleus.

(476.4) 42:6.2 Local or linear gravity becomes fully operative with the appearance of the atomic organization of matter. Preatomic matter becomes slightly gravity responsive when activated by X ray and other similar energies, but no measurable linear-gravity pull is exerted on free, unattached, and uncharged electronic-energy particles or on unassociated ultimatons.

(476.5) 42:6.3 Ultimatons function by mutual attraction, responding only to the circular Paradise-gravity pull. Without linear-gravity response they are thus held in the universal space drift. Ultimatons are capable of accelerating revolutionary velocity to the point of partial antigravity behavior, but they cannot, independent of force organizers or power directors, attain the critical escape velocity of deindividuation, return to the puissant-energy stage. In nature, ultimatons escape the status of physical existence only when participating in the terminal disruption of a cooled-off and dying sun.

(476.7) 42:6.5 Mutual attraction holds one hundred ultimatons together in the constitution of the electron; and there are never more nor less than one hundred ultimatons in a typical electron. The loss of one or more ultimatons destroys typical electronic identity, thus bringing into existence one of the ten modified forms of the electron.

PostPosted:  

graybear13 wrote:
(+) charge is space-time expanding and (-) charge is a contraction phase.

Hi gray,
Are you sure it is not the other way around? Expanding (-) charge, contraction (+) charge? If you feel differently let my know your reasoning and we'll discuss it.

I always thought of charge as polarity. Polarity arrises from an imbalance of motion across an equator. Whether that be a bar magnet, an electron, or the planet.

Regards, Louis

PostPosted:  

Hi Ysmael,
Thanks for the correction. I have edited the sentence to reflect the exact language of TUB.

This changes nothing of my thinking on this point, however.

TUB tells us that time is circular simultaneity. The fact remains that the Master Universe has Paradise AS its nucleus, AND simultaneously, the ultimaton has Paradise AS its nucleus. Paradise is the center of ALL THINGS. All motions are a succession of instants. Instants are points of no-time. An respiring particle or a Universe must move from instant to instant. Motion is what happens between points. Paradise is the only non-time area that can provide the instant of no-time. Time is what keeps things from happening all at once. Motions must be balanced in order to keep eternity at bay.

You said that "Even the electron has no nucleus to be called because if we follow the UB’s description, electron is just an aggregation of 100 ultimatons where it begins to fall under the grasp of linear gravity".

The electron spins around a center, there is no getting around that. That center is shared by the 100 ultimatons. This is called concentricity. Is there space at that center? Is there motion at the center of motion? Is there time at the center of motion? The only spaceless and timeless existence in the entire universe is Paradise area. Paradise 'occupies' all centers in the universe simultaneously. I can do this because it is an eternal creation and in eternity there is everything happening all at once and everywhere there is a center.

PostPosted:  

Shouldn't an electron spins on its axis being a sphere? And an axis is not a point but a line, right? As described in the UB, Paradise is not in the shape of a line. How can you reconcile that with your notion that Paradise occupies all centers in the universe? I agree that Paradise is the center of all things becuase all things move around Paradise but I don't agree that Paradise is in or occupies the center of all things. Paradise is only one and the largest material body in the universe. It can not be in or at the center of the ultimaton, the smallest particle in the universe although it serves as its center or nucleus becuase the ultimaton moves around Paradise.

PostPosted:  

Paradise is in the centre of all things not only because all things revolve around the Havona (at the heart of which is Paradise), but also because, starting from each point in space you can reach Paradise by moving on a spiral _inward_. As soon as the diameter of the spiral reaches down to 10^-33 cm you will perforce leave space and end up in Paradise. But "don't try this at home" --- you will not succeed, as no mortal (or even a transport seraphim) can master the energies required for such deep space penetration. You will need help of a transport seconaphim to do this. But even if some thing is practically unattainable, the meaning thereof is perfectly reachable by your mind.

This way God is present everywhere in the same manner, because he is personally resident on Paradise. So, the inhabitants of the worlds closer to Havona cannot say to us: "Behold, we are more important than you, because we are closer to God on Paradise". Every creature everywhere, even in the fourth outer space level, is just as close to God by virtue of the fact I have explained in the previous paragraph.

The Universe is, therefore, like a sponge with the rubber material corresponding to space and all the holes in the sponge corresponding to Paradise. Plus, of course, there is a big "central hole" in the sponge which also corresponds to Paradise. Plus (according to Dr Phil Calabrese's model, here it differs from mine, as I stop here and he goes this one step further), also there is the "infinitely far" places which are also glued (i.e. topologically identified) with the holes, both microscopical and the central-macroscopical. I personally don't feel the need to glue the "infinitely far" in here but I understand Phil Calabrese's reasons for doing so: he gathers all near-spatial locations mentioned in the UB as "infinity" and identifies them together.

PostPosted:  

loucol wrote:
Are you sure it is not the other way around? Expanding (-) charge, contraction (+) charge? If you feel differently let my know your reasoning and we'll discuss it.

There is no difference whatsoever between positive and negative electric charges. The electron type of charge was called "negative" and proton type of charge was called "positive" purely by convention, historically. If you reverse all + and - then absolutely nothing would change.

PostPosted:  

loucol wrote:
The electron spins around a center, there is no getting around that. That center is shared by the 100 ultimatons. This is called concentricity.

I agree that the electron spins around some axis (that is what presumably you meant by "centre"). But why do you think that there is some centre shared by all the 100 constituent ultimatons which make up an electron? Why should ultimatons present us with such high degree of symmetry as to correspond to some concentric spheres or spherical shells? Maybe they all look like doughnuts or teapots or something? :)

PostPosted:  

There are even indications that electrons spin, not just on a single axis, but on at least 2. Or that different components of an electron spin on different axes. Or that different components of the electron's fields spin on different axes.

That is necessary to comply with the Dirac equation which is expressed in SU(2) topology - quaterions. (The Maxwell/Heaviside equations are expressed in U(1) topology - scalars and vectors).

Here are some videos to show how that works:

String trick using algebraic topology

http://www.google.se/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=& ... 7474,d.ZWU

The Dirac's scissors experiment

http://www.google.se/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=& ... 7474,d.ZWU

PostPosted:  

tigran wrote:

Quote:
Paradise is in the centre of all things not only because all things revolve around the Havona (at the heart of which is Paradise), but also because, starting from each point in space you can reach Paradise by moving on a spiral _inward_. As soon as the diameter of the spiral reaches down to 10^-33 cm you will perforce leave space and end up in Paradise. But "don't try this at home" --- you will not succeed, as no mortal (or even a transport seraphim) can master the energies required for such deep space penetration. You will need help of a transport seconaphim to do this. But even if some thing is practically unattainable, the meaning thereof is perfectly reachable by your mind.

This way God is present everywhere in the same manner, because he is personally resident on Paradise. So, the inhabitants of the worlds closer to Havona cannot say to us: "Behold, we are more important than you, because we are closer to God on Paradise". Every creature everywhere, even in the fourth outer space level, is just as close to God by virtue of the fact I have explained in the previous paragraph.

Hi tigran,

Looks to me like this contradict what you wrote.

(39.5) 2:5.6 How unreasonable that you should not worship God because the limitations of human nature and the handicaps of your material creation make it impossible for you to see him. Between you and God there is a tremendous distance (physical space) to be traversed. There likewise exists a great gulf of spiritual differential which must be bridged; but notwithstanding all that physically and spiritually separates you from the Paradise personal presence of God, stop and ponder the solemn fact that God lives within you; he has in his own way already bridged the gulf. He has sent of himself, his spirit, to live in you and to toil with you as you pursue your eternal universe career.

PostPosted:  

YSMAEL wrote:
Looks to me like this contradict what you wrote.

(39.5) 2:5.6 How unreasonable that you should not worship God because the limitations of human nature and the handicaps of your material creation make it impossible for you to see him. Between you and God there is a tremendous distance (physical space) to be traversed. There likewise exists a great gulf of spiritual differential which must be bridged; but notwithstanding all that physically and spiritually separates you from the Paradise personal presence of God, stop and ponder the solemn fact that God lives within you; he has in his own way already bridged the gulf. He has sent of himself, his spirit, to live in you and to toil with you as you pursue your eternal universe career.

No, it does not. There is indeed a tremendous distance (physical space) to be traversed between our spatial locations (macroscopic on the order of centimetres or metres) and God on Paradise (microscopic on the order of 10^-33cm), which is why I said that you need a seconaphim to be able to traverse that.

The everywhere-presence of Paradise is probably used also by the transport seraphim in order to solve a much easier task of "acceleration" to super-luminal (up to 3c) speeds. The mechanism is described in the notes somewhere in the British Study Edition of the Urantia Papers (just read the whole book (~10,000 pages) and find the appropriate notes to learn this stuff, if you are really interested :) The URL is in my signature.

PostPosted:  

Hi Ysmael,
An ultimaton is most likely a spheroid. A hybrid of a cube and a spherical shell as they together spiral (spin and respire) which would look more of a toroidal structure. A donut is a spheroid yet it most definitely has a center in the donut hole. The hourglass counter pole space is the p-orbital orthogonal to the donut.

PostPosted:  

Hi Tigran,
I agree with everything you've said and I'm glad you said them.

tigran wrote:
There is no difference whatsoever between positive and negative electric charges. The electron type of charge was called "negative" and proton type of charge was called "positive" purely by convention, historically. If you reverse all + and - then absolutely nothing would change.

Yes, of course, this makes sense. It would have been more appropriate to describe expansion as radiating and contraction as generating.

tigran wrote:
I agree that the electron spins around some axis (that is what presumably you meant by "centre"). But why do you think that there is some centre shared by all the 100 constituent ultimatons which make up an electron? Why should ultimatons present us with such high degree of symmetry as to correspond to some concentric spheres or spherical shells? Maybe they all look like doughnuts or teapots or something?

I surmise the the electron is a toroidal structure and that the center void is spaceless, timeless, and motionless. There is a virtual axis implied in this topology. Embedded tori seems to be the most symmetrical and efficient way to add energy shells to a 'particle'. This is also consistent with a logarithmic spiral motion. These configuration allow for motion around more than one axis because the sinusoidal motion would not interfere as they can curve around each other. The can be orthogonal motion in three axis simultaneously, with one center. The virtual axis as such are orthogonally arranged. This also fits my visualization of the "huddling proclivity" of the ultimatons.

All motion must be concentric because Paradise is the center of all things. All motion must be orthogonal because concentricity is an orthogonal relationship. Concentric circles are all perpendicular to one another. All motion must be super symmetrical because the totality of motion must be balanced across identity. Since time is circular simultaneity and a succession of instants, time must be quantized. Time must be symmetrical and because time is symmetrical, CPT must be completely false. In QED time is asymmetric in order to preserve CPT.

If one motion is clockwise, there must be an equal motion that is counterclockwise somewhere in the universe to balance it. And there are counter motion because we can only have motion from imbalances that seek balanced stillness.

tigran wrote:

The Universe is, therefore, like a sponge with the rubber material corresponding to space and all the holes in the sponge corresponding to Paradise. Plus, of course, there is a big "central hole" in the sponge which also corresponds to Paradise. Plus (according to Dr Phil Calabrese's model, here it differs from mine, as I stop here and he goes this one step further), also there is the "infinitely far" places which are also glued (i.e. topologically identified) with the holes, both microscopical and the central-macroscopical. I personally don't feel the need to glue the "infinitely far" in here but I understand Phil Calabrese's reasons for doing so: he gathers all near-spatial locations mentioned in the UB as "infinity" and identifies them together.

I am jealous, Tigran. You've said it very eloquently. Ysmael and I have been jousting regarding this topic for a couple of years. Maybe this can convince him that indeed Paradise is the center of all things, literally.

Riktare wrote:
There are even indications that electrons spin, not just on a single axis, but on at least 2. Or that different components of an electron spin on different axes. Or that different components of the electron's fields spin on different axes.

As I have said above, I believe this is the case.

Regards, Louis

PostPosted:  

loucol

Thank you. Yes, embedded tori is also the model suggested by Dr Phil Calabrese. As I was working on essentially the same thing I emailed him suggesting a collaboration. He gladly agreed. But very soon I realized that the whole thing (mathematics+physics) needs to be rewritten to accommodate the ultimatonic model of an electron. It cannot be just squeezed into the existing QFT infrastructure somehow (without leading to the same divergences and monstrosities). So, I was "outwardly" very quiet for almost two years now and I guess Phil assumed that I gave up. But "on the inside" I was doing my best to a) study everything that humans already created (especially relevant bits were nonlinear functional analysis and variational calculus or its generalization to non-local and non-linear functionals, plus Clifford algebras for unifying geometric and algebraic frameworks) and b) work on reformulating/re-creating it in the language more suitable for the "new science" that would be compatible with what is revealed in the UB. Well, on the positive side: at least one sure and solid result I already have: I understand Quantum Mechanics for what it really is --- certainly NOT what it is taught to be in the universities or in any books written on the subject. Conceptually, the closest to "truth", imho, would be Bohmian interpretation thereof (developed nowadays by Dr Peter Holland of Oxford, btw his book "The Quantum Theory of Motion" I highly recommend!), but even Bohm did not have the courage to explain the nature of wave function as a back response of space on the matter moving therein. If he did, then the "real QED" follows naturally from his logical framework. Ah, so I have a "real QED" too, am I saying? Well, yes, I do, BUT with a big BUT --- the main equations thereof cannot at present be solved using the existing mathematics (what is lacking is the non-linear functional analysis and non-local variational calculus). So, the mathematics itself has to be extended to allow one to investigate the "real properties of light".

Riktare

Thank you very much for mentioning Lanczos' "The Variational Principles of Mechanics" book. I have both a djvu scan and an epub versions thereof and the epub is perfectly readable in CoolReader on my Kobo AuraHD, so I am enjoying this book right now. Delicious! (the DjVu is also perfectly readable on Kobo Aura HD using our Koreader program https://github.com/koreader/koreader)

Also, I found an epub of Hans Sagan's "Introduction to the Calculus of Variations" (1993) and it is also immensely pleasant to read in CoolReader on Kobo AuraHD. Although the material of this book doesn't seem to contain anything I don't already know, sometimes it is useful to re-read known stuff to stimulate the mind to come up with something new as the old things begin to be really understood on Nth reading... (the alternative method of "really understanding" is teaching it to students, but I am too unwilling to compromise with the "hard orthodox science" to be allowed (or to agree with clear conscience) to do this in a formal setting in a University).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next