Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:23 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: GOD SPOKE THIS TO ME
PostPosted:  

In another Forum, I wrote a question about Caligastia. It said, " Can Caligastia Present himself in the flesh?."
The next day, this man whose name literally translated to " The River" wrote me this. He never answered my question, but he answered questions that I had been racking my brain about to God. Only my soul knew I was on a quest, searching for! HOW DID HE KNOW SUCH THINGS??? He even mentions religions arguments, because I had been having differences with my sister! ... He Tell me about A prophet, and the Ascension plan, because I was searching for a meaning to Enoch and how he ASCENDED! He SPECIFICALLY mentions "ANNUNAKI/NEPHILIM " an IDEA i was playing with in my head, reading about the Midway creature and watching the archeological finding on the Sumerians! He than leaves me with a riddle!!!! .... GRRR.... I cried so hard. God and his beautiful beings are around me and watching me and they know of my research. They know of my heart. And now, I have confirmation of that! Thank you Father! ITS TIME FOR REVIVAL!

"sister ... at this time we only see in part but find courage in the fact that "he who is in us is greater than he who is in the world" ... certain of our ancestors abandoned us do to their unbridled selfish abuse of free-will resultant in child abuse & mental illness, but we do not need these defaulted ancestor's permission to ourselves evolve in consciousness ...

There is no profit/prophet is obsessive compulsive overfocus on the minuata of universal administration and architechture ... the ascention plan is so simple it eludes the wise and prudent ... our brother/father Jesus showed us the way: "be of good cheer = positive vibrations; ... live lives of service - Feed the hungry, heal the sick, cloth the naked & free the captives"

Its all about compassion ... and that is compassion for ourselves too so that we can find the compassion to spread compassion to all God's children.

Avoid the tar-baby of religious or political argument & duality ... that is always a low energy feedback loop to keep our consciousness from moving forward

Don't be concerned that Caligastia & the Anunnaki/Nephilim know some 4th dimensional science so that they can appear as more powerful than ourselves ... they are not immortals & In the big picture they are puny compared to the Universal family

Have faith & hold firm ... Planet Urth is going through a rough patch of road at this time so always remember the beauty of life and remember that good humor is medicine for mind, body & spirit ... come what may it is all one more dance toward eternal life

====<><><><>====

we who are on the road must have a code that we can live by so treat your children well" ....................................................

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: GOD SPOKE THIS TO ME
PostPosted:  

Just curious, what forum was this in? The information we can give you is much more helpful and specific than what this person gave you. :smile:

This person spoke in riddles because its a game to him. I imagine you are a young lady truthseeker who has wondered about the annunaki,nibiru,reptillian race,lemuria,atlantis,ufo's patrolling our sky,giants being talked about in the bible, a race of superior human beings....etc. Indeed god lives in the hearts of men and Enoch was able to find god within himself and he was taken up to the next world in spiritual flame by forming a eternal relationship with god. Enoch also had perfect genetics almost superhuman genetics and he lived a very long life much longer than 100 years, perhaps more than 200.

Enochs ancestors were also from Atlantis/Eden.

Also there was a race of superhumans that served as leaders of the Sumerian people.

Caligastia is now powerless :smile:

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

It's from UBRON boom. I've been there a lot the past few weeks. It's the wild west of weirdness, sprinkled with some fine folk and truth nontheless. I'll not comment on O2b1, as I'm unsure I'm smart enough to understand what he says or his agenda (if there is one).

"There is no profit/prophet is obsessive compulsive overfocus on the minuata of universal administration and architechture ..."

But I certainly agree with this little nugget of truth, eh? Peace.

PostPosted:  

I am going to guess that he is apart of a group that call themselves the teaching mission. :lol:

Truthseeker all the questions you have are common for newagers who are attracted to the u.b. I was a new ager before I found the u.b as a lad. :smile:

The neat thing with urantia book is that it answers almost every question a new ager would have. It even provides dates and places for us to prove these things.

loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

I have no Idea what past problems you have acquired with people but I would be vary weary as to limiting the power of the First Source and Center. Also, I would remind you , that before you judge this mans words, I wasn't asking your advice about his legitimacy. I was TELLING YOU I know God was in them. And it is time for revival. As far as assuming to know what kind of general young lady I am, and what I am into, and how my answers might have been answered by you if I were in this forum is not for you to assume. Jesus warn us of this type of ego and reminds of lucifers fall. His quest for the SELF and FALSE LIBERTY. This is my point . Revival. He told me about compassion. Its all about compassion. Feed the poor, clothe the poor, heal the sick, free the captives.

LOVE AND BE LOVED
Truthunter

PostPosted:  

Sorry if I was rude to you, I apologize. I was trying to make a point that anyone over the internet can speak in a way that makes them seem like a prophet or like they are directly speaking to god. Where I believe that its in real life where we get the real indication of someones spiritual fruit. I believe as well that God lives in every human being. Its just that my faith tells me that to literally communicate or to literally hear the adjusters voice, I must be a 1st circler and someone who can directly speak to god is a prophet, the u.b also describes for anyone who can directly hear the Thought Adjusters voice, that they are literally on the fringe of experiencing what Enoch experienced and that is literally going up to the next world in spiritual flame and escaping the experience of death. I wouldn't give this status to anyone over the internet unless I met them in person and spent a lot of time with them before I made up my mind about this. I also know there is a danger in believing in false prophets which you seem to acknowledge so I would be skeptical of anyone claiming to literally be able to speak to god, just because they showed me a lot knowledge and wisdom over the internet. I was just trying to say politely that you should be careful who you look at as a prophet of the lord, as it seems you have given this individual prophetic power, unless I have been misinterpreting what you wrote :? . I would want any fellow faith student to give me the same advice if I found someone who I believed had prophetic power to speak directly to god.

Quote:
Jesus warn us of this type of ego and reminds of lucifers fall. His quest for the SELF and FALSE LIBERTY.
Indeed this is one of my favourite topics as well :). Lucifer also thought he has was innately divinite, which is something that many urantia book readers fall victim too.

Anywho's I don't want to intrude on your beliefs, so I apologize for my rudeness :?

loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

No harm done, but, God cant use people as tools unless they are about to ascend,or prophets, or unless they have been fully examined in person and able to hear their voice? He told me everything I needed to know. Something I am failing at this VER moment. Not to partake in political argument, it sends negative energy and as bother-hood, we need to get on track. We are never going to get out of stage one of this era of Light and Life fighting and separating. God says, all we need is faith. Cant I just have that? Who is anyone to take that away? I can truly discern in my own heart fallacy. We need to unite. Maybe Im just supposed to tell you this. Maybe. Just maybe.

PostPosted:  

"When man hears God's spirit speak within the human heart, inherent in such an experience is the fact that God simultaneously hears that man's prayer. (146:2.4)

PostPosted:  

truthunter - the mind is very mysterious and powerful, and as you say, God is everywhere, no? As is truth. Not THE truth which takes finaliter status to approach. But the pilgrim progresses truth realization by truth realization....and truth may be found everywhere by simply looking with discernment. One problem that lies within the power of mind is the lack of context within our very limited perspective outside the temporal and material world of our current sojourn - so truths can be difficult to know objectively rather than personally or subjectively.

This problem diminishes by experience and maturity over time as greater points of truth context enlarges our perspective. This is one purpose of the Revelation. A view point which can look back in time to see causes and effects and which looks forward toward eternity and infinity, has greater perspective for this moment and this time, enhancing priorities and meanings and values and the relationships inherent therein. So, more experience plus extended time perspective accelerates the soul mass of truth as embraced in choice and act within faith. This takes time and persistance but we have plenty of time....the persistance is our choice. Impatience is one of the great obstacles presented in the Revelation for us to overcome.

And so is ignorance (lack of truth) and prejudice (clinging to preconception and misconception, believing that what we know is accurate already which resists the changes required to open the mind to greater truths still undiscovered). We all come to the next truth with preconceptions, eh? But it is not knowledge the truth seeker seeks, not really. What we need is faith and love and to choose thereby day by day, experiencing truth by the volitional will applied to the choices before us....as we pass by.

The result of these truths is that each of us will have very unique perspective and context, thus the admonishment for unity vs. uniformity of belief, experience, or truths. Our minds will forever be unique and each love choice by each being on 7 trillion worlds are the posession of the Supreme Being who does not benefit by ascender's or pilgrim's uniformity.

I am not surprised your mind discovered what it was seeking from the words of another. Especially since it was unsolicited from or by the fountain from which it poured forth for you. When the student is ready, the teacher appears, eh? And while I am no expert on the powers and complexities of mind...not everything can be explained or understood by any here on Urantia. You sound focused and independent - GOOD!! But be wary of the few who claim to be priests and prophets within the Revelation community and all who claim special powers and connections with celestials and they "receive" and "transmit" communications from on high. Not since Pentacost they haven't, if before.

I look forward to your enthusiastic voice and learning therefrom. Peace to you and your house.

PostPosted:  

As a 1st circler or someone who is approaching fusion in which they are close to being engulfed in spiritual flame and going to the next world, these people can directly hear the literal voice of the though adjuster. For us who are beginning this journey we can recieve spiritual leadings from god threw our adjuster. Of coarse because we are not 1st circlers these leadings won't be literal words but spiritual picturizations or symbols. The closer we are to being a 1st circler the more we are able to discern these leadings.

I think its a good idea though to focus our efforts on the attempt to channel gods will through our being. We can be like conduits where the will of god can flow through us like electricity and out into the world. :smile: It is possible to be a difference maker without actually hearing gods literal voice. It is called love :). We can channel gods love threw us into others and transform ourselves and others with this love. We can also access the cosmic mind. The cosmic mind will help us to have an objective consciousness. The fruits of our spirit can unite people and the goodness from god that comes out from our heart where god lives inside us can bring peace.

loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

How wonderful to hear the stimulating conversations now! :biggrin: And how happy I am to hear the Good News. All I wanted was to share what God is doing in my life, and Love to hear from others as well! I will be making my cute Jack-o-lantern pumpkins from Halloween and making them into over 10 pumpkin pies, and passing them out to the homeless on the street! Is anyone else doing any hand on services for our people to spread good cheer? :lol:

Love and Be loved!
Truthunter

PostPosted:  

Quote:
I will be making my cute Jack-o-lantern pumpkins from Halloween and making them into over 10 pumpkin pies, and passing them out to the homeless on the street! Is anyone else doing any hand on services for our people to spread good cheer? :lol:

Well that is really sweet of you, I haven't thought of any hands on service. Lately I have been focusing on trying to be more of a conduit for spiritual forces to run threw me :). I feel as though my prayer and worship of god are helping me to have gods will run threw me :).

loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.

PostPosted:  

Ya, I thought I would bake the pies and cut them in 4's, wrap them up and pass them out to the homeless on the street I see that pass me. I was going to attach this to it,

(1098.3) 100:4.6 You cannot truly love your fellows by a mere act of the will. Love is only born of thoroughgoing understanding of your neighbor’s motives and sentiments. It is not so important to love all men today as it is that each day you learn to love one more human being. If each day or each week you achieve an understanding of one more of your fellows, and if this is the limit of your ability, then you are certainly socializing and truly spiritualizing your personality. Love is infectious, and when human devotion is intelligent and wise, love is more catching than hate. But only genuine and unselfish love is truly contagious. If each mortal could only become a focus of dynamic affection, this benign virus of love would soon pervade the sentimental emotion-stream of humanity to such an extent that all civilization would be encompassed by love, and that would be the realization of the brotherhood of man.

I know that some wont be able to understand, but im sure the notes will get left on the street, and who knows, someone might pick it up. But, this is not just " feeding someone for a day" the act is teaching people how to continuously care for the people around them. Im hoping to start a fire, you know fires create their own winds! Planting a seed is all it takes!

PostPosted:  

Wow that is awesome! Indeed one seed is all it takes sometimes!

loveofrightdoing