Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:33 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

I am glad that more and more people are coming to know about the Urantia Book. I feel happy that some of my blogs like the one below are helping people to do that:

Our Sovereign Lord: He has other 3.8 Million Worlds like Earth to look after !

To read it try this link : http://rajan-c-mathew.blogspot.com/2012/01/our-sovereign-lord-he-has-other-38.html

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Great blog Rajan! I recently found The Urantia Book and have only begun reading it. I appreciate any help in understanding it's teachings.

Jeff

PostPosted:  

Hey genesis there are a lot of readers on facebook, there are a couple of radio shows put on by readers as well you might like. Ill post a link for those later. There are some good urantia websites out there to, and some strange urantia websites haha. If you don't mind me asking what got you interested in the book?

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

Last edited by boomshuka on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:34 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted:  

Rajan C Mathew wrote:
I am glad that more and more people are coming to know about the Urantia Book. I feel happy that some of my blogs like the one below are helping people to do that:

Our Sovereign Lord: He has other 3.8 Million Worlds like Earth to look after !

To read it try this link : http://rajan-c-mathew.blogspot.com/2012/01/our-sovereign-lord-he-has-other-38.html

Nice blog, but I have to ask why you call it Grant Universe instead of Grand Universe? I thought maybe it was just a misspelling but you spelled it that way a couple times.

PostPosted:  

To Genesis129:

Thanks and welcome to this forum.

Hope you will find the UB more and more refreshing and enlightening as you keep exploring the revealed truths.

To UB2120: Thanks for pointing out the spelling error. I meant 'Grand' and I would definitely correct it in the blogs. Though I take care in avoiding such errors it does happen as I normally type directly online. I think next time I should use Word for drafting and later copy-paste!

God Bless !

PostPosted:  

Rajan C Mathew wrote:
To Genesis129:

Thanks and welcome to this forum.

Hope you will find the UB more and more refreshing and enlightening as you keep exploring the revealed truths.

To UB2120: Thanks for pointing out the spelling error. I meant 'Grand' and I would definitely correct it in the blogs. Though I take care in avoiding such errors it does happen as I normally type directly online. I think next time I should use Word for drafting and later copy-paste!

God Bless !

No worries, I completely understand how the fingers can get away from you sometimes. As an FYI, you can get spellcheck plugins for Internet browsers for free. I got one for my wife because she was constantly asking me how to spell words, most of which I did not know. :smile:

PostPosted:  

boomshuka wrote:
Hey genesis there are a lot of readers on facebook, there are a couple of radio shows put on by readers as well you might like. Ill post a link for those later. There are some good urantia websites out there to, and some strange urantia websites haha. If you don't mind me asking what got you interested in the book?

Hi boomshuka,
I have been on a spiritual journey for about 10 years now. Searching for the truth in all aspects of life. I have been interested in the so called "Earth Changes" that many are predicting in the coming years. I found this site fascinating and uplifting...
http://www.thenewearth.org/index.html
The first two chapters are based on info from the Urantia Book. I was fascinated and had to learn more. I ordered The Urantia Book from Amazon about a month ago.

As for Facebook, I was on it, but closed my account a couple of years ago.

Cheers!

PostPosted:  

That is awesome :). I alway's had an interest in Atlantis,UFO's and Lemuria which is what brought me to read the Urantia Book. The Urantia Book gives information about how our world "urantia" is going to change very rapidly as well. They also talk about how the universe is filled with intellegent life, and that there is a planet not to far away from ours with intellegent humanoid life on it. They don't call this planet -Nibiru- but it probably could be this same planet, seeing as the ancient sumerians had knowledge of the universe.

Quote:
“Urantia is now quivering on the very brink of one of its most amazing and enthralling epochs of social readjustment, moral quickening, and spiritual enlightenment.” (195:9.2)

Quote:
The first two chapters are based on info from the Urantia Book.
That is neat that you find it threw this book, I am curious what more information is in this book!.

One of the parts of the Urantia Book that may interest you is that they talk about superhumans who mated with regular humans many thousands of years ago. It was the mission of these superhumans to teach and instruct man about agriculture, medicine,culture etc. Their ruins of their settlement according to the U.B is now located somewhere in the persian gulf.

The Urantia Book also tells a story of Superhumans Adam and Eve who lived in a place which is alot like the description of Atlantis. Infact there are alot of connections between Atlantis and this story of Adam and Eve. The ruins of Atlantis/Garden of Eden is located just miles off the shore of Cyprus in the mediterannian according to the Urantia Book.

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

I have introduced a page giving all the Urantia Book related blogs in one page:

http://rajan-c-mathew.blogspot.in/2012/04/rajan-c-mathews-blogs-list-urantia-book.html

Please do consider adding your comments which might help those who are new to the Urantia Book.

I am happy to note that more and more people from this part of the world are getting to know about TUB through these.