Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:10 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted:  

I have a friend who is spiritually oriented in that he is well read and practiced in Eastern metaphysical practices as well as an ordained minister (not sure of what). He says that he doesn't need transport seraphim to travel intergalacticly. He claims to have been aboard alien craft and has conversed with those aliens. I asked him if these aliens ever mentioned The Universal Father or allude to a pre personal first source and center of all things and beings. He said no they had not.

I haven't gotten into any in depth conversation for more details, but wonder if material intergalactic transportation technology has been invented on some or any of the other 617 worlds in our system, or possibly worlds from outside our local system. Are we being visited by evolutionary animal origin beings from other worlds that have come up with the technology necessary and still be in rebellion? Or are these aliens aligned with the will of the Universal Father, the Power Controllers, and the administration of the local universe and are allowed or perhaps even are being sent here for an emergency uplifting of the human races of Urantia? I would think that only beings that are aligned with the first source and center and seeks to do his will would have access to the Power Controllers and Power Force Organizers that may be necessary to achieve such a task as inter galactic transportation in what you and I would call a material or perhaps even a morontial vehicle.

Any thoughts on this?

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted:  

Welcome Jim
In theory everything is possible, in practice, then these are the dreams.
UB does not say anything that I know

PostPosted:  

We are fortunate to have the Urantia Book which serves as a text book for many things that other inhabited evolving worlds might not have. For example, of those ... what is it? 36? ... other worlds that were quarantined along with Urantia ... they might have been behind us in the evolutionary ascent, or they might have been more advanced ... at least technologically.

Transport seraphim transport souls, not bodies. Space ships transport bodies.

Our space program has taken man to the moon but has not informed the astronauts about universe cosmology as the UB sets it forth. NASA doesn't know where Paradise is. Doesn't know the difference between Satania and Avalon. I'm not convinced the definition science uses for "constellation" is the same as the UB uses. So it does not seem far-fetched that a race of people could be highly advanced technologically without the slightest clue of the nature of God and the Isle of Paradise and all the things we know through reading The UB.

I recently read that the public officials in Japan or China have finally "come out" about the UFOs that are in fact visiting our planet. And there is some very interesting data coming down about how many other planets they are discovering revolving around the millions of stars in the night sky similar to ours that would lend themselves to habitation. There is so much going on, and our information is so paltr; there is exploration and adventure ahead!

The only thing I am 100% sure of is that it is a friendly universe. Any form of intelligent life that can travel from one inhabited world to another has surely worked out its belligerent nature. Surely! I just refuse to live in fear that a fleet of UFOs is going to come along filled with aliens that are going to destroy us for our natural resources or implant devices into our brains that will turn us into ghouls.

More will be revealed. Fear not.

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hello Jim,

It is possible to prod your mind into convincing yourself of just about anything -- one of mind's functions is to try to provide answers to the problems or questions it's presented with, answers that can be seen as meaningful to the questioner. So if your friend wants to take intergalactic mind trips his mind can accommodate his whim. Is it meaningful or productive and is it even spiritual?

We know from The Urantia Book that Life Carriers visit physical worlds and do physical work. The Planetary Prince and his staff arrived here and produced physical bodies. Adam and Eve arrived here and were physically repersonalized. Their physical children were transported back to Edentia in physical vehicles. The Melchizedek receivers traveled to and from Urantia. Midwayers are transported nearly instantaneous. So physical beings do travel in physical vehicles on occasion for purposeful reasons.

I think the distances separating evolutionary worlds are so great for a purpose -- so that evolutionary civilizations don't interfere with the development of one another. Higher orders of beings, who have specific missions that fit into the grand scheme of the cosmos can and do travel in vehicles... but not for Star Trek or Star Wars reasons.

As for UFOs -- I gave up long ago worrying about them or trying to explain them even to my satisfaction. I think our worry and interest are better used if focused on other issues. The UFO question will eventually work itself out and I doubt that it will resemble any of today's speculation.

Best wishes,
Larry

PostPosted:  

I think my friend would have been a good candidate for Sadler to study and analyze. I would be interested to know the results of his study of my friend through hypnosis, psychoanalysis, (did Sadler pursue past life regression?)

I find it difficult to accept the notion that evolutionary beings on other planets have the technology to traverse huge distances of space and time to visit other inhabited worlds without the assistance of the Universe Power Controllers and their subordinates.

I have heard about Tesla technology that supposedly tapped into the energy circuits enveloping our planet. I wonder if this access is available without spirit assistance.

Lots of questions to ponder and lots to learn during our ascendant career. I am convinced that without the love of the Father and first source and center of all things and beings, we are extremely limited in our abilities either physically in our own bodies and personal experiences, or technologically and our capabilities there.

I highly anticipate the future.

Thank you all who have offered your welcomes to this forum. I am isolated in place of habitation and limited in access to other Urantia Book students. Nice to find this forum.

Peace Be With You All,

Jim

PostPosted:  

Jim wrote:
I
Any thoughts on this?

The first time I saw a UFO I was 13. It was a silver disk just 200 yards from me, and 80 feet off the ground flying over the cornfield across the road in broad daylight. I saw it very clearly and can never forget it. The disk was perhaps 40 ft. in diameter, made no engine sounds, and was clearly under intelligent control. Just as clearly, in the summer of 1967, it was NOT one of ours.

I've seen others since then, and I know they are here, whoever they are. They do not seem to be making trouble, and so I'm not worried about them, though I do wish they would stop and socialize rather than just flying on past.

a.

PostPosted:  

Wow! What an incredible experience that must have been. I graduated from high school in 1967. There was a major shift in consciousness going on around that time.

The only UFO's I saw turned out to be a failed rocket launch.

Like you, if these UFO's are visitors from other worlds, I also wish they would stop and socialize. Perhaps they agree that we should be guided by our thought adjuster and our faith and not by extraordinary events or contacts.

PostPosted:  

I once sat in the forest at night with a friend, a UFO hovered silently above our heads all night, we both accepted the situation and didnt feel afraid, their prescence was non threatening.......i was also abducted from a place with another friend and returned to the same place half a day later.........we were both aware of what happened unharmed and totally fine...i reackon imo when our planets consciousness increases to a higher certain level we will attract this universal response and become aware of our physical/non pyhsical galactic neighbours with visitations........its definitely not the right time yet.....something for our childrens children to openly meet in an open public arena....with star travel we will even have close personal intimate relationships with beings from other civilizations here on earth and beyond our solar system.........those who have authority of witness to shape shift can flicker through all the symyltaneous aspects of their soul in front of another and see many alien aspects of our souls other than just the humanoid form on earth......iam a shapeshifter.........some people have close feelings and relationships with various star clusters even from a very young age.......iam Pleadian in soul as much as iam human here on earth...........our genes are shared with our neighbours across the universe of universes in this room of the mansion of God................its great the Urantia gives us a spin on our galactic heritage................if a UfO landed in my forest garden i would walk out and invite them in for a cuppa...i would offer them rose flavored green chai tea and maybe God would give me authority of witness to shape shift into a symyltaneous aspect as their own physical form to account for their visit...we would tie up the loose ends of this aspect together enjoying our cuppa..there are aliens who are involved in the game of light and dark agendas that are illusionary in our room of the great mansion for the sake of our learning to a certain level before the understanding of the trinity kicks in with the Christ level of consciousness.......i dont partake in this game of light and dark......iam neither, half and half, and both...all are welcome at my Divine God family table.........even those who are God allowed to be decieved about their true nature as alien dark force entities within the hierarchy of deception they exist in......they cannot harm you if you have deep love and understanding for them.....if you resist the darkness in yourself as mirrored in them you will come under severe psychic attack until you come to this higher understanding of all sentient beings light dark and both and therefore neither...we are all divine children of God playing an equal role in the maya cosmic play of events..God loves all his children equally as together they are all God and God is love and therefore cannot harm iteself........daniel

PostPosted:  

I think the most compelling evidence of alien visits are crop circles, of which UB makes no mention at all. Of course this is a phenomenon that has occurred since UB was written (revealed) but I find it strange that no mention is made of this world-wide phenomenon.

A few crop circles have been debunked but for the most part they remain a complete mystery. I would think that someone (aliens) is trying to communicate with humans with symbols, which would be a logical place to start in any situation when there is not a common language.

PostPosted:  

Gerdean wrote:
Any form of intelligent life that can travel from one inhabited world to another has surely worked out its belligerent nature. Surely! I just refuse to live in fear that a fleet of UFOs is going to come along filled with aliens that are going to destroy us for our natural resources or implant devices into our brains that will turn us into ghouls.

Perhaps I have been watching too much Star Trek, but I cannot agree with your assumption that there is some relationship between advanced technology and non-belligerent nature.

On earth (sorry, Urantia) it is the BAD people who would like to use advanced technology to conquer other people. I consider it just a fluke or fortunate coincidence that America developed the atom bomb before Hitler did.

PostPosted:  

Because of the apparent fundamental (quantum mechanical) uncertainty in current quantum physical theories, the completion of a multitude of hypothetical sequential macroscopic steps of a collective of living oganisms on the way to an advanced planetary civilization and its related technology, already seems to be extremely improbable without the involvement of some co-ordinating force or God. So chances of a spontanious actualization of the many subsequent evolutionary steps that may lead to some form of material inter-planetary technological dominance, must be practically zero. Hence, no worries about evil minded aliens.. :)

PostPosted:  

Hi Amy.
Good to hear you again.
As you can tell I do not post much but I saw your post so I dropped in to say Hi.

PostPosted:  

Bart wrote:
Because of the apparent fundamental (quantum mechanical) uncertainty in current quantum physical theories, the completion of a multitude of hypothetical sequential macroscopic steps of a collective of living oganisms on the way to an advanced planetary civilization and its related technology, already seems to be extremely improbable without the involvement of some co-ordinating force or God. So chances of a spontanious actualization of the many subsequent evolutionary steps that may lead to some form of material inter-planetary technological dominance, must be practically zero. Hence, no worries about evil minded aliens.. :)

You took the words right out of my mouth Bart...

PostPosted:  

Melchizedek wrote:
I think the most compelling evidence of alien visits are crop circles, of which UB makes no mention at all. Of course this is a phenomenon that has occurred since UB was written (revealed) but I find it strange that no mention is made of this world-wide phenomenon.

A few crop circles have been debunked but for the most part they remain a complete mystery. I would think that someone (aliens) is trying to communicate with humans with symbols, which would be a logical place to start in any situation when there is not a common language.

I am of the belief that crop circles are the product of computer controlled laser beams from an orbiting satellite. Perhaps such technology was available in the 1950's and the public just wasn't told about it.

PostPosted:  

Crop circles could also be geometrical votexis showing us glimpses of incoming Godforce energies condensed into this world through the spheres form the source(Godhead) by the legions of the non physical hierarchies...d........who knows?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next