Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:39 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Angel DNA
PostPosted:  

Today in the scientific world of the study of human origins, it seems odd to me that the new advances in genetic code reading are not being applied to the search for the DNA changes that have occurred because of the "Sons of God" begetting children of men, and the descendants of Adam and Eve proliferating around the world. Is it possible to obtain genetic material from any of the not quite fossil remains of any primitive human being? If the Neanderthal man is the closest to pre-adamic man, then could his DNA be compared with a sample from a modern man to show where the DNA differs? Is there any source of Neanderthal genetic material available from which to get the DNA samples? The "life plasm" of the group of one hundred would surely show the DNA contribution to the human beings. Adam's and Eve's DNA contribution to human life plasm should be discernable in some of the more direct progeny. Supposedly aboriginal peoples would have the most differences when compared with the more blended Caucasian type. Just a thought. Bob White.

Last edited by 1bobwhite on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:02 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: Angel DNA
PostPosted:  

I have not read in the UB that the Caucasian race was "more pure". That's a new one on me.
Can you give some references?
Thanks...

Peace
Jo

No longer can man presume to monopolize the ministry of religious service. ...among the followers of Jesus woman has been forever set free from all religious discriminations based on gender. TUB pg 2065 (194:3.14)

PostPosted:  

Thank you Jo. My use of "pure" was not really intended that way. Caucasian races do have a greater amount of genetic contact through the Nodite heritage and the Adamic contribution. The thorough blending of the blue man, Nodite and Adamic progeny, and the other surrounding races in that area of the caucasus region tends to have a greater chance of showing this difference, I believe. Caucasian races originated out of this blending, hence the name. I've edited the wording in the first post. Sorry, Bob

Last edited by 1bobwhite on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:20 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted:  

Okie dokie. Correction noted.

Peace
Jo

No longer can man presume to monopolize the ministry of religious service. ...among the followers of Jesus woman has been forever set free from all religious discriminations based on gender. TUB pg 2065 (194:3.14)

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

There are two pamphlets available on the Urantia-Book-Club website that present recently discovered information about genetics, DNA. These pamphlets have been intended to be handouts at the UB Club booth at the University of Colorado in Boulder. One is titled
Have We Been Visited? and the other is titled
Lucy vs Adam and Eve These don't address the "sons of god begetting children of men" -- that would be relating to Dalamatia. But they do show the genetic upstepping resulting from Adam and Eve's failed mission.

Larry

Last edited by lwatkins on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:58 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted:  

1bobwhite wrote:
Is it possible to obtain genetic material from any of the not quite fossil remains of any primitive human being? If the Neanderthal man is the closest to pre-adamic man, then could his DNA be compared with a sample from a modern man to show where the DNA differs? Is there any source of Neanderthal genetic material available from which to get the DNA samples?

Check out the Neanderthal genome on the National Geographic website:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/02/090212-neanderthal-genome.html

PostPosted:  

Very interesting

Small but significant.-those genetics theories.

i still cant really read the meaning of:-
1.Finality. what is it in the context of ascending spirits/human to become finaliters
2.Trinitized. What does it mean? (trinity -3 persons/entities in one Godhead)would ascending souls/spirit be re-personalized into 3 persons/entities; merging into those specific 'person' of the Godhead ie the father, the son and holy spirit?
3. Father fused/spirit fused? what does these mean? is it fused/literally joined/merged together; or is it acting/work as fuse to the spirits circuit just like an electrical fuse acting as a go between/brigde/current control between two electrical circuits/junctioned only in this case the spiritual circuit?

correct me.anybody please?

PostPosted:  

Well Babuk, I've waited long enough to see if any other person on this forum would step up to the plate to answer a plea from a fellow seeker. It's a really sad day for me when I see that none of the alleged long time readers of TUB could bother themselves to type up an answer to a question that you've asked twice now. So, I'll do my best because I think you are sincere.

Let's take just one at a time. You asked what is "finality" or "finaliter"? There are several ways to describe this, but the simplest is to think of it as a state of being perfectly loyal to God's will, a state of final and true liberty. The key word here is "perfect". Finaliters are creatures, like you and me, who have reached the highest level of perfection possible according to the mandate, “Be you perfect, even as I am perfect.”

Quote:
10.8.7 The Corps of the Finality embrace, among others, those mortals of time and space who have attained perfection in all that pertains to the will of God. As creatures and within the limits of creature capacity they fully and truly know God.

39.4.11 What is loyalty? It is the fruit of an intelligent appreciation of universe brotherhood; one could not take so much and give nothing. As you ascend the personality scale, first you learn to be loyal, then to love, then to be filial, and then may you be free; but not until you are a finaliter, not until you have attained perfection of loyalty, can you self-realize finality of liberty.

The word "finality" means the final destiny of mortal ascension to Paradise and the embarkment into eternal service. However, despite the use of the word "final", it is not the end, finaliters are technically unfinished. Finaliters are only sixth stage spirits. The goal is to get to the seventh stage. The seventh stage has not yet been revealed, but it is known that it will be accomplished along with our Creator Son, aka Jesus. Best to get to know him now since he will be an eternal partner in our careers.

Quote:
31.3.6 2. The mortal finaliters have fully complied with the injunction of the ages, “Be you perfect”; they have ascended the universal path of mortal attainment; they have found God, and they have been duly inducted into the Corps of the Finality. Such beings have attained the present limit of spirit progression but not finality of ultimate spirit status. They have achieved the present limit of creature perfection but not finality of creature service. They have experienced the fullness of Deity worship but not finality of experiential Deity attainment.

17.6.10 7. The Unrevealed Career. We know of these six phases of the career of a local universe Mother Spirit. It is inevitable that we should ask: Is there a seventh career? We are mindful that, when finaliters attain what appears to be their final destiny of mortal ascension, they are of record as entering upon the career of sixth-stage spirits. We conjecture that there awaits the finaliters still another and unrevealed career in universe assignment. It is only to be expected that we would likewise regard the Universe Mother Spirits as having ahead of them some undisclosed career which will constitute their seventh phase of personal experience in universe service and loyal co-operation with the order of the Creator Michaels.

40.10.11 Father-fused mortals are potential finaliters; their destination is the Universal Father, and him they do attain, but within the purview of the present universe age, finaliters, as such, are not destiny attainers. They remain unfinished creatures — sixth-stage spirits — and hence nonactive in the evolutionary domains of prelight-and-life status.

In order to become a finaliter, a mortal creature, coming from on our planet, must first fuse with his/her Thought Adjuster and complete a very long and extensive period of training, the ascension career. Fusion occurs when an Adjuster-indwelt creature makes a final and irrevocable decision to do the will of God, then he/she goes on to prove loyalty. Fusion can occur at any time, but usually occurs during the mansion world experience. After fusion, the ascension career includes training not only in our little universe, but all seven of the superuniverses and finally the central universe. When we reach finality we achieve perfect loyalty, but our careers do not end, there is more. We enjoy face-to-face loving communion with the Paradise Father in worship, then we go on to achieve the experience of perfection of service to the Supreme Being. First we learn to be loyal, then to love, and finally to be filial (dutiful as a son/daughter).

Quote:
56:8.2 Ascendant finaliters, having been born in the local universes, nurtured in the superuniverses, and trained in the central universe, embrace in their personal experiences the full potential of the comprehension of the time-space divinity of God the Sevenfold unifying in the Supreme. Finaliters serve successively in superuniverses other than those of nativity, thereby superimposing experience upon experience until the fullness of the sevenfold diversity of possible creature experience has been encompassed. Through the ministry of the indwelling Adjusters the finaliters are enabled to find the Universal Father, but it is by these techniques of experience that such finaliters come really to know the Supreme Being, and they are destined to the service and the revelation of this Supreme Deity in and to the future universes of outer space.

PostPosted:  

Thank you bonita.

I appreciate your willingness to help and answer.
Maybe my questions were not precise enough for those other members to give answers,sorry, or they havnt the time to write yet.

You see bonita, i am not an english speaking person, so i must make sure that i understands correctly those alien terms that i read in TUB and this means double checking.

PostPosted:  

Greetings All,

I noticed that Adam and Eves' mission has been categorized as "failed". I believe defaulted is more accurate, we are all of us blessed with many advantages as a result of their undertakings. And I believe that there are still more to come. I worked with a young man last year who volunteered the fact that he was born without wisdom teeth.

Conrad.

PostPosted:  

Hi Conrad.

I was born without wisdom teeth, too. In fact, I was born without any teeth at all!

PostPosted:  

Hi Conrad,

This is the first time that I've seen you post - so, I'd like to extend a welcome to you. Of course, I may have missed it, but welcome nonetheless!!!

Yes - even though the Adamic mission defaulted, still we do have some benefits from what they were able to do, even if it their acts were misdirected. But, do you think that the fact that some people are being born without wisdom teeth indicates one of those benefits? Or, is that an effect of evolution...?

The revelators do say that

Quote:
65:6.5 The continuation of such biologic adjustments is illustrated by the evolution of teeth in the higher Urantia mammals; these attained to thirty-six in man's remote ancestors, and then began an adaptative readjustment toward thirty-two in the dawn man and his near relatives. Now the human species is slowly gravitating toward twenty-eight. The process of evolution is still actively and adaptatively in progress on this planet.

http://www.truthbook.com/index.cfm?linkID=1312#U65_6_1

And the loss of those pesky wisdom teeth (mine were impacted and had to be removed...OWWWW!) is why we are developing into the 28-tooth human...that's the way I see it.

I would like to know though, exactly what benefits we can truly see as the results of the Adamic plasm in our races...

Nice to see you posting...

MaryJo

PostPosted:  

babuk wrote:
You see bonita, i am not an english speaking person, so i must make sure that i understands correctly those alien terms that i read in TUB and this means double checking.

Well, I hope my explanations don't confound you more. What is your native language? And I can't say why others don't offer to help you. It seems like a perfect service opportunity to me. Perhaps they just aren't called to serve in this way. Don't know. Perhaps it is because the questions are off-topic. But that is not your fault; it is because the administration moved your thread. They should have only moved the racial discussion and left the questions you started the topic with, at least in my opinion. So, we will start right where we are.

Going on to answer your questions, I want to skip trinitization for now because it is difficult to explain. I'm trying to come up with a simple way of getting that idea across. So, on to your question about fusion. You asked:

Quote:
3. Father fused/spirit fused? what does these mean? is it fused/literally joined/merged together; or is it acting/work as fuse to the spirits circuit just like an electrical fuse acting as a go between/brigde/current control between two electrical circuits/junctioned only in this case the spiritual circuit?

Fusion occurs at the level of personality, which includes self-consciousness and "other-than-self" consciousness along with free will. These qualities are part of personality. We learn, over time, and by personal religious experience, that our "other-than-self" consciousness, our alter-ego, is the Thought Adjuster, God himself, living within our minds. The pre-personality of the Thought Adjuster also has pre-will. When the pre-personality of the Thought Adjuster fuses with the personality of the creature, it occurs at this level of consciousness and will. "Other-than-self" consciousness fuses with our consciousness and pre-will fuses with will. Thus, fusion results in two personalities working in concert, or in unison, toward perfection of a dual consciousness with one will until finality, as described in my last post. The fused soul gradually becomes more and more spiritual and less and less morontial until reaching the sixth spirit stage. It isn't until some later stage that the fused soul goes from being dual to trinitized.

Spirit gravity is what draws the personality to those spirit realities both prior to and after fusion. The Thought Adjuster can utilize gravity circuits without being dependent upon spirit gravity. Spirit-gravity is a function of the Eternal Son. And, it's probably best to address that phenomenon at another time so as not to confuse things even more. However, the fused soul's relationship to the spirit-gravity circuit is important in that it changes once reaching finality.

Quote:
117.5.3 The evolving immortal soul of man, the joint creation of the material mind and the Adjuster, ascends as such to Paradise and subsequently, when mustered into the Corps of the Finality, becomes allied in some new way with the spirit-gravity circuit of the Eternal Son by a technique of experience known as finaliter transcendation.

The psychic circles are meant to bring our whole personality into attunement with the Adjuster and eventually to fusion. When we become fully conscious of Adjuster-consciousness within our psyches, we have probably reached the first circle. Then, there is a period of further attunement, or marriage, of wills prior to fusion, remembering that fusion is simply an unbreakable vow to go on all the way to perfection. It has to do with the consciousness of reality and loyalty of will; but, the circles must involve the identity of the entire personality, including body, intellect and soul. So, the result is more than just a fused spiritual circuit, as you say, because it involves the element of experience which involves the spirit in and with the body and the mind, as part of the Supreme. Hope this makes sense.

PostPosted:  

Babuk,
Hello and welcome to this discussion.
I'm the new one here. Anyway Maybe I can help with the term "fusion". I believe the word as used in TUB could be the same as in dictionaries. Fusion is the joining of two different things into one in such a way that they are no longer distinguishable as their former state. For instance two hydrogen atoms being fused into helium, copper and zinc being fused as brass, hydrogen and oxygen being fused as water, the spirits of two entities being fused as one. This conjoining (fusion) of the mortals spirit with the Sons' spirit or the Fathers' spirit is what is being described.
I hope this may help a little. Bob

PostPosted:  

Bonita and 1Bobwhite,
You are good teachers; and yes it made things more clearer for me.

Few others may have read my personal introduction before.
Bonita, your sincerity captured me to oblige. I am an ethnic Bidayuh from Sarawak, East Malaysia, a state in the Federation of Malaysia, a Christian. I speak English, Malay, Iban and of course Bidayuh. Been reading UB for 3 years now and still learning. Love the book for it gave answers to the many otherswise obscure and unanswered questions that i have. Discovered the book through a small prayer ;-asking for truth to be shown me.
As for their silence to my thread, its ok. i can only surmises that it is because some are off -topic;which of course i'm well aware of. many members are good and had been very helpful and patient with me, though, and i believe that they still are.

I do not know if i touched some button with this specific thread touching on race.my hope is that others must not be too judgmental of my threads for each and eveyone of us is a legend in our own mind, as one member puts it; in a global site such as this, we should expect the unexpected from all kinds of people from all over.Having said that, this site and its site-learning resources is superb.

Interesting learning' to me, is by way of seeing things from the not-ordinary and conventional and this may seems odd to others. Well, i joined this forum of my own accord.