Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:28 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
PostPosted:  

[quote page 538]
The experience on this sphere is the crowning achievement of the immediate postmortal career. During your sojourn here you will receive the instruction of many teachers, all of whom will co-operate in the task of preparing you for residence on Jerusem. Any discernible differences between those mortals hailing from the isolated and retarded worlds and those survivors from the more advanced and enlightened spheres are virtually obliterated during the sojourn on the seventh mansion world. Here you will be purged of all the remnants of unfortunate heredity, unwholesome environment, and unspiritual planetary tendencies. The last remnants of the \"mark of the beast\" are here eradicated.

[quote page 539]
John the Revelator saw a vision of the arrival of a class of advancing mortals from the seventh mansion world to their first heaven, the glories of Jerusem. He recorded: \"And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire; and those who had gained the victory over the beast that was originally in them and over the image that persisted through the mansion worlds and finally over the last mark and trace, standing on the sea of glass, having the harps of God, and singing the song of deliverance from mortal fear and death.\"

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

The Mark that is referred to is not so much an actual branding if you will.

It only refers to the impression that is left on you as you wane through the rippling affects in life that was first started by the great deceiver and his alliance with Lucifer and the rebellion from Gods grace.

Thing of it like this:
Here on Earth you are wading through a puddle of sewage and even though you have step out of it on to dry land (The Mansion Worlds) you still have a stain and just a bit of a funny smell on you but you are a shining example of a God Conscious Agadontor.

I hope this analogy makes since.
Stay True To The Journey :smile:

Post subject: mark of beast
PostPosted:  
few actally know. I believe it is the mark of the antichrist. you do not want to have it!!!! it stops the wearer from EVER being saved.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I believe the "mark of the beast" simply refers to our animal origins. And if we choose not to move to grow in spirit, aka our soul, we will have to "place" (soul) to step into when this vehicle dies.

Father always is holding out his hand to any who will take it, and accept Sonship. But it is ultimately our free will choice to make that choice.

Bro Dave
:smile:

IMperfection... the REAL Gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

hey everyone! new here...and this one caught my eye. I have been following RFID technology for awhile now, and believe that it is definately the system that antichrist will use .. Its already being used here... http://www.bajabeach.es/ (just scroll down a wee bit to see the chip) Soon we will be seeing it in hospitals, prisons, and your local walmart. Walmart has issued a deadline of Jan 1, 2005, for all of their suppliers to be RFID compliant check this out... http://www.freedomfiles.org/RFID.htm With the rise of identity theft, and security issues, this will seem like the answer for alot of people in the very near future(for themselves to be tagged!) As scary as some of the things are that are happening in the world today, i take great comfort in the fact that God is in control: he knew these things would happen (they are part of his plan) and he told us about it beforehand so that we could test his trustworthiness.

Last edited by river on Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:43 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Thanks to everyone for your participation, it has been most helpful!!

Post subject: The mark of the beast...
PostPosted:  

I've been taking a seminar for the last few weeks about Revelation and it has been an eye opener....I've studied The UB since 1978 and still can find some interesting reading in the last book of the bible... the apostle John saw a great vision, part of it reflected the return of Christ Michael to this world... I really believe that we must be ready to meet Jesus just like the book says..whether we go to him or he comes to us first...in every way to seek righteousness...to be perfect as he mandated ...it's easy to think we will all be here tomorrow...but if we aren't...have we lived by the love of God and his commandments?

I'm really beginning to believe that the "beast" is alive and well in today's world...that the deception of the "beast" is very sophisticated and has taken place so gradually and over so long a period of time that we have been blinded to it's expanding power and influence in the world. You have to figure out the beast to be able to know it's mark. By John's account in revelation...the beast will have power and yet no nation seems willing to war against him. (a religious power could be off limits...) The antichrist blasphemes and attempts to change the laws of God believing he is as God on earth. (the whole world is in wonder of him) Just a little quiz for y'all....if Jesus died on Friday...and had to be off of the cross by sunset (the beginning of the sabbath)...how are we observing the sabbath on Sunday? When did that change happen...and who was responsible for it? Check it out...I think you will be surprised. John said we would try to worship the beast...please...there are no political figures in this world that fill that bill...so... the beast promises to forgive our sins...basicly to stand in the place of Christ on earth. Is there anyone on earth at this time who admittedly forgives sins...? Is there anyone who gets off of a plane on American soil and people kneel to kiss the hem of his garment or his hand? Is anyone alive handing down religious laws and ordinances? Do we address anyone on this planet as "his holiness" ? Who is the beast and what is his mark? What influence will he bring to bear on our government to be able to prevent us from buying and selling without his mark? We can love one another...keep the faith...and embrace the truth...read those ten commandments one more time....and pray for understanding...

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi Fonta and thank you for your participation!!
Quote:
I've studied The UB since 1978 and still can find some interesting reading in the last book of the bible... the apostle John saw a great vision, part of it reflected the return of Christ Michael to this world...

The UB declares the version in our records of John's revelation to be much distorted and inaccurate from the one he was really given. I personally do not put much credibility in that book. Maybe the distortions were put there to serve the \"beast?\"

It seems quite possible to me that the antichrist isn't a single person at all, but a common mindset of misconceptions about reality that have fooled the masses for generations.

As for your poignant questions concerning \"his holiness\", most Christian religions have a minister or pastor of some type, who represents ecclesiastical authority, who according to their religious beliefs, must mediate between God and the individual, as the individual is taught by the Church that s/he cannot know God personally. The Church also teaches that we are all sinners unless we believe in the \"Power of the Blood on the Cross.\" The Church also teaches that the bible is the \"Word of God\" there by securing it's exclusive ecclesiastical authority to teach it's self-serving interpretations of the \"Word of God.\" To me, organized religion IS the anti-christ as it seeks power over the unthinking masses by subtle use of these false teachings.

Since the day I became born of spirit more than two years ago, I have been on a quest for Truth and have learned by inner guidance that:

1) Since God is my/our Father, I/we need no one to mediate for us. Going to Church to learn about Father is second hand experience at best. We may know God and Jesus personally.

2) Reading about Father or Jesus in a book [Bible, the UB, or any other book] is also second hand experience and accomplishes mere intellectual understanding only, but is usefull as scaffolding to achieve higher spiritual consciousness if I/we put down the book and look for the Spirit of Father and Jesus within.

3) Neither God nor Jesus EVER accuses me/us of being sinners, even though I/we sometimes do things that are not pleasing in their sight. Growing spiritual children will sometimes make mistakes, but this in no way means an eternal reward of torment of suffering in hell. The concept of hell IS a false teaching of the Church used to augment the false power of the Church.

4) At no time did Jesus need a book or a church to commune with Father. This IS why He is the Way and the Truth and the Life.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Dear Rherman,

You wrote in reply to Fonta/Susan:
As for your poignant questions concerning \"his holiness\", most Christian religions have a minister or pastor of some type, who represents ecclesiastical authority, who according to their religious beliefs, must mediate between God and the individual, as the individual is taught by the Church that s/he cannot know God personally. The Church also teaches that we are all sinners unless we believe in the \"Power of the Blood on the Cross.\" The Church also teaches that the bible is the \"Word of God\" there by securing it's exclusive ecclesiastical authority to teach it's self-serving interpretations of the \"Word of God.\" To me, organized religion IS the anti-christ as it seeks power over the unthinking masses by subtle use of these false teachings.

I think most UB readers go through a period of anger at how the Church thwarted their spiritual growth at some point, at least I did. But then, long ago, Paula pointed out that we actually have Angels of the Churches and they wouldn't exist if the Churches did not serve some good or significant role. This has stuck with me for years and helped me to appreciate the importance that the Churches can play in some people's lives.

My next consideration is for John and how difficult it must have been for him to see things which didn't exist yet and to describe those things. How would he be able to relate to fighter jets shooting missles except to describe them as a dragon in the sky and so forth?

I will speculate that the \"mark of the beast\" is neither an implant nor a social security number, although the tatoo of numbers on Jews by the Nazis comes close to describing a beast, imo.

Given what we know of the Adamic default, current DNA research and the UB in general, perhaps the very fact that we were not biologically uplifted, our DNA (which is a Pattern throughout our universe) is distorted or \"marked.\" When our angels, for example, see us, do we assume that they see our dense physical appearance that you and I see? Or perhaps they see the energy patterns cast by our DNA combined with the morontial substance of our souls?

Another thing Paula taught me was to try and see through the eyes of the angels, (or better still, through divine eyes). So, I must assume that what they see is far more than my human eyes must see.

Of course I am just speculating and could be way off base...

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hello again Mary!

Spiritual growth is predicated upon our relationship with Father, not a church or a book. The church can thwart our spiritual growth only if we let it. People become angry when they realize they've been duped by the false teachings of the church. For a long time in our world, the church was God, but no more. Father puts no limitation on us except our own free-will.

Maybe I'm fortunate not to have spent my life obeying the laws of the church, while being told they are the laws of God. My dad is a different story as he is a firm believer in the \"Power of the Blood\" washing his sins clean. I asked him once, after reading the UB for the first time [it was his copy, but he never read it, except some of the forth part] what he did that was so terrible that God had to die on the cross for him? He told me jokingly \"food is his sin.\" My dad is over-weight and I responded that apparently since he still over eats his sins haven't yet been washed clean. He, of course, got angry with me and proceeded to tell me all about Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden, the original sin and how Jesus had to die for our sins and to not believe too much of \"that book.\" [the UB]

Blame, condemnation, or accusation are tools of license. I know all about license and addiction, having spent many years of my life drinking and doing drugs. I used to blame everyone but myself for my addictions. But the truth is no one made me try drugs or alcohol, I chose to do them. [Adam and Eve had nothing to do with it.] But for the last 2-1/2 years with Father's help, I have remained clean & sober. Father has made it clear to me that those things in my former life were displeasing to Him, but He has never called me a sinner, only religion would do that. I am most thankfull to have found God before destroying myself!!

I don't blame churches, neither am I personally angry with them as they can do some good in people's lives. I believe the church members actually do good, not the church. But in so many other ways they are a convenient substitute for a personal relationship with God and Jesus. So many are decieved by the false teachings that we must go to church or we can't have a personal relationship with God or Jesus. They also make it easier for strong willed people to tell weak willed people what to believe and to control their lives. They have given justification to war, persecution, oppression, slavery and unecessary death all because some person of assumed ecclesiastical authority claimed \"Its God's Will.\" People who Truly know Father would ever do those things.

I agree, John must have had a very hard time attempting to describe the vision he was given from Father. The UB says John had a mind that saw in symbols. I would rather read his original version of Revelations, but of course that would be difficult as I don't read greek, aramaic, or hebrew. But that doesn't really matter as that vision was for John and would be a second hand experience for me. I have occasionally experienced similar visions of my own and sometimes find it very difficult to understand what Father is showing me. It takes a great deal of patience.

So far, I must strongly agree with Bro Dave's assessment. The mark of the beast is a reference to our animal origins we must overcome as we progress towards Paradise. But specualtion is sometimes interesting, don't you agree? Thanks for your participation, Mary!

Post subject: church chat
PostPosted:  
The chuch certainly has a lot to answer for and there is a lot to complain about, (I like to think it was the conservative religious right that crucified jesus to begin with, somehow that seems to get lost on some firm believers of the bible), however, do we criticize native peoples for their rituals and beliefs? Every culture has traditions that help define who they are no matter how backward they may seem to our modern thinking. It's part of our heritage and community and shouldn't so easily be dismissed because we feel it doesn't meet up to our expectations. Except it, or even embrace it, for what it is and try to continue with your own personal growth.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

.......like a lot of people here, I gave up religion, the Bible, etc many yrs ago. The Edgar Cayce books gave me hope there MIGHT be a God, and some truth to this 'Jesus thing.' Other books added this-and-that I have learned to appreciate:
churches, ministers, church communites and especially Holy Books.
Without a Book, we could fantasize about God, Heaven, etc to ridiculous
degrees. With a Book (UB, Bible, etc), we have a more solid basis for developing a Foundational Viewpoint for ourselves, a framework for sanity. With a Book, we may still miss the boat! in many ways.... but we are probably SAFER.
love to all

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

This idea of the mark of the beast can be studied on different levels.

The way the Urantia Book uses the term it speaks of man's ascent through the mansion morontia worlds and finally graduation to Jerusem, (loosely paraphrased) \"having finally erased all traces of our animal natures - the mark of the beast\".

Still many people want an explanation in terms of the Book of Revelation, and its interpretation of the events to end one age and begin another. And I agree that there is more than just one meaning of the phrase.

So I am somewhat persuaded that there WILL be a final confrontation on this planet between the forces of gross iniquity led by Caligastia and Daligastia. Caligastia, I believe is the Anti-Christ. These forces have as their human head the highest level central bankers and fananciers of every nation and the IMF & World Bank. They own the Federal Reserve of the USA. Money is the primary instrument of the Anti-Christ forces.

I think there is power in the argument that the \"mark\" will be some kind of number or imprint given by the Moneychangers (actually MoneyMakers, because they can print as much of it as they like or need at any time). I think there will be a time of choosing between the Monetarians or Luciferians and the followers of Jesus - the truth and light workers who refuse to accept the gift of the \"mark of the beast\".

I think this mark of the beast will be a mark of materialism or animalism - man's lower animal nature. Yes, it could be the RFID chip Dave mentioned, but I think that's still conjecture.

The point is more to recognize the choices between Caligastia and the next Son, whether He be Jesus/Michael, or a Magesterial or Avonal Son. That will be less easy than many suppose. Caligastia speaks of brotherly love just as Jesus does. Cal will have many if not most of the high church officials in most religions or sects. Few of them have really followed Jesus for a long time now. They have secularized their faith, often selling salvation to the highest bidder, or any bidder at all.

All the above is what the UB is here to correct, and to instruct us about in these coming times of transition, and severe turmoil.

Post subject: Mark Of The Beast
PostPosted:  
This is a very interesting subject, one that has divided many a church and most believers in Jesus (Michael). Some quotes from the UB follow:

[quote page 1729]
The acceptance of the traditional religious authority presents the easy way for man's urges to seek satisfaction for the longings of his spiritual nature. The settled, crystallized, and established religions of authority afford a ready refuge to which the distracted and distraught soul of man may flee when harassed by fear and tormented by uncertainty.
AND FOR A LONG TIME there will live on earth those timid, fearful, and hesitant individuals who prefer thus to secure their religious consolations, even though, in so casting their lot with the religions of authority, they compromise the sovereignty of personality, debase the dignity of self-respect, and utterly surrender the right to participate in the most thrilling and inspiring of all possible human experiences: the personal quest for truth, the exhilaration of facing the perils of intellectual discovery, the determination to explore the realities of personal religious experience, the supreme satisfaction of experiencing the personal triumph of the actual realization of the victory of spiritual faith over intellectual doubt as it is honestly won in the supreme adventure of all human existence-MAN SEEKING GOD, FOR HIMSELF AND AS HIMSELF, AND FINDING HIM.
Tradition is a safe refuge and an easy path for those fearful and halfhearted souls who instinctively shun the spirt struggles and mental uncertainties associated with those faith voyages of daring adventure out upon the high seas of unexplored truth in searh for the farther shores of spiritual realities as they may be discovered by the progressive human mind and experienced by the evolving human soul.

[quote page 1731] [By Michael-Jesus Himself]

From The Second Discousre On Religion

You have dared to protest against the grueling bondage of institutional religion (the 12) (this should also be us) and to reject the authority of the traditions of record which are now regarded as the word of God. Our Father did indeed speak through Moses, Elijah, Isaiah, Amos, and Hosea, BUT HE DID NOT CEASE TO MINISTER WORDS OF TRUTH TO THE WORLD WHEN THESE PROPHETS OF OLD MADE AND END OF THEIR UTTERANCES. My Father IS NO RESPECTER OF RACES OR GENERATIONS in that the word of truth is vouchsafed one age and witheld from another. Commit not the folly of calling that divine which is wholly human, and fail not to discern the words of truth which come not through the traditional oracles of supposed inspiration.
I HAVE CALLED UPON YOU TO BE AGAIN, TO BE BORN OF THE SPIRIT. I HAVE CALLED YOU OUT OF THE DARKNESS OF AUTHORITY AND THE LETHARGY OF TRADITION INTO THE TRANSCENDENT LIGHT OF THE REALIZATION OF THE POSSIBILITY OF MAKING FOR YOURSELVES THE GREATEST DISCOVERY POSSIBLE FOR THE HUMAN SOUL TO MAKE-THE SUPERNAL EXPERIENCE OF FINDING GOD FOR YOURSELF, IN YOURSELF, AND OF YOURSELF, AND OF DOING ALL OF THIS AS A FACT IN YOUR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. And so may you pass from DEATH TO LIFE, from the AUTHORITY OF TRADITION to the experience of knowing God; thus will you pass from DARKNESS TO LIGHT, from a racial faith inherited to a personal faith achieved by actual experience; and thereby will you progress from a theology of mind handed down by your ancestors to a TRUE RELIGION OF SPIRIT which shall be built upon your souls as an eternal endowment.

[quote page 1732] (Michael-Jesus also had this to say)

The religions of authority can only divide men and set them in conscientious array against each other; the religion of the spirit will progressively draw men together and cause them to become understandingly sympathetic with one another. The religions of authority require of men uniformity in belief, but this is impossible of realization in the present state of the world (he said this 2,000 yrs ago-we haven't changed a whole lot I fear). The religion of the spirit requires only unity of experience-uniformity of destiny-making full allowance for diversity of belief. The religion of the spirit requires only uniformity of insight, not uniformity of viewpoint and outlook. The religion of the spirit does not demand uniformity of intellectual views, only unity of spirit feeling. The religions of authority crystallize into lifeless creeds; the religion of the spirit grows into the increasing joy and libery of ennobling deeds of loving service and merciful ministration.

[quote page 2081]

But even after materialism and mechanism have been more or less vanquished, the devastating influence of twentieth-century secularism will still blight the spiritual experience of millions of unsuspecting souls.
Modern secularism has been fostered by two world-wide influences. The father of secularism was the narrow-minded and godless attitude of nineteenth-and twentieth-century so-called science-atheistic science. The mother of modern secularism was the totalitarian medieval Christian Church. Secularism had its inception as a rising protest against the almost complete domination of Western civilization by the institutionalized Christian Church.
At the time of this revelation, the prevailing intellectual and philosophical climate of both European and American life is decidedly secular-humanistic. For three hundred years Western thinking has been progressively secularized. Religion has become more and more a nominal influence, largely a ritualistic exercise. The majority of professed Christians of Western civilization are unwittingly actual secularists.
It required a great power; a mighty influence, to free the thinking and living of the Western peoples from the withering grasp of a totalitarian ecclesiastical domination. Secularism did break the bonds of church control, and now in turn it threatens to establish a new and godless type of mastery over the hearts and minds of modern man. The tyrannical and dictatorial political state is the direct offspring of scientific materialism and philosophic secularism. Secularism no sooner frees man from the domination of the institutionalized church than it sells him into slavish bondage to the totalitarian state. Secularism fees man from ecclesiastical slavery only to betray him into the tyranny of plitical and economic slavery.
Materialism denies God, secularism simply iqnores him; at least that was the earlier attitude. More recently, secularism has assumed a more millitant attitude, assuming to take the place of the religion whose totalitarian bondage it ontime resisted. Twentieth-century secularism tends to affirm that man does not need God. BUT BEWARE! this godless philosophy of human society will lead only to unrest, animosity, unhappiness, war, and world-wide diaster.
The great mistake of secularism was this: IN REVOLITING AGAINST THE ALMOST TOTAL CONTROL OF LIFE BY RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY, AND AFTER ATTAINING THE LIBERATION FROM SUCH ECCLESIASTICAL TYRANNY, THE SECULARISTS WENT ON TO INSTITUTE A REVOLT AGAINST GOD HIMSELF, SOMETIMES TACITLY, SOMTIMES OPENLY.
To the secularistic revolt you owe the amazing creativity of American industrialism and the unprecedented material progress of Western civilization. And because the secularistic revolt went TOO FAR and LOST SIGHT OF GOD AND TRUE RELIGION, THERE ALSO FOLLOWED THE UNLOOKED-FOR HARVEST OF WORLD WARS AND INTERNATIONAL UNSETTLEDNESS.

[quote page 2083]

Modern men and women of intelligence evade the religion of Jesus because of their fears of what it will do to them-and with them. And such fears are well founded. The religion of Jesus does, indeed, dominate and transform its believers, demanding that men dedicate their lives to seeking for a knowledge of the will of the Father in heaven and requiring that the energies of living be consecrated to the unselfish service of the brotherhood of man.
Only when man has become sufficiently disillusioned by the sorrowful disappointments attendant upon the foolish and deceiptive prusuits of selfishness, and subsequent to the discovery of the barrenness of formalized religion, will he be disposed to turn wholeheartedly to the gospel of the kingdom. Even Christianity-the best of the religions of the twentieth centy-is not only a religion about Jesus, but it is so largely one which men experience secondhand. They take their religion wholly as handed down by their accepted religious teachers. WHAT AN AWAKENING THE WORLD WOULD EXPERIENCE IF IT COULD ONLY SEE JESUS AS HE REALLY LIVED ON EARTH AND KNOW, FIRSTHAND, HIS LIFE-GIVING TEACHINGS!
Christianity has dared to lower its ideals before the challenge of human greed, war-madness, and the lust of power; but the religion of Jesus stands as the unsullied and transcendent spiritual summons, calling to the best there is in man to rise above all these legacies of animal evolution and, by grace, attain the moral heights of true human destiny!
:smile:

[quote page 2086]

Christianity is an extemporized religion, and therefore it must operate in low gear. High-gear spiritual performances must await the new revelation and the more general acceptance of the real religion of Jesus.
If Christianity could only grasp more of Jesus' teachings, it could do so much more in helping modern man to solve his new and increasingly complex problems.
The hope of modern Christianity is that is should cease to sponsor the social systems and industrial policies of Westen civilization while it HUMBLY BOWS ITSELF BEFORE THE CROSS IT SO VANIANTLY EXTOLS, THERE TO LEARN ANEW FROM JESUS OF NAZARETH THE GREATEST TRUTHS MORTAL MAN CAN EVERY HEAR-THE LIVING GOSPEL OF THE FATHERHOOD OF GOD AND THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN. :shock:

These are some very powerful words sure to upset some people. They are not my words but they are what I believe! Our world is in a mess in many different ways, there is hope and that hope lies in each one of who believe in our Lord, we ought to become more like him in out actions, thoughts and words. This little world with its 6 Billion souls needs a light-that light should be us-reflecting the Love of God through our lives towards our brothers and sisters!
I believe that the mark of the beast is:

1. Our humanity with all of its associated failings.
2. Our distorted and mixed up religious views.
3. Our limited view of ourselves, our borthers and sisters, and God.

Let your light shine through your life not your mouth-WLM

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hey RH,

Wow, how did I miss this thread.

I'm going to offer a simple answer to your question about the mark of the beast based on my understanding of the UB teachings.

The mark of the beast is nothing more or less than animal fear. So long as a being still possesses animal fear they possess the mark of the beast.

By contrast, the mark of the spirit is sublime faith trust that all is well and that all things are working together for good. Such faith is what overcomes animal fear and gives the peace that passess understanding.

Consider the following:

Quote:
Too often, all too often, you mar your minds by insincerity and sear them with unrighteousness; you subject them to animal fear and distort them by useless anxiety.

Quote:
Nevertheless, the early or biologic religion of primitive man is
largely a persistence of animal fear coupled with ignorant awe and tribal superstition. The survival of superstition in the Urantia races is hardly complimentary to your evolutionary development nor compatible with your otherwise splendid achievements in material progress.

Quote:
Primitive man had more religious fear than faith, and the supremacy of spirit potentials over mind actuals is demonstrated when this craven fear is translated into living faith in spiritual realities.

Quote:
The only emotion actuating you which is somewhat difficult for them to comprehend is the legacy of animal fear that bulks so large in the mental life of the average inhabitant of Urantia. The angels really find it hard to understand why you will so persistently allow your higher intellectual powers, even your religious faith, to be so dominated by fear, so thoroughly demoralized by the thoughtless panic of dread and anxiety.

Blessings always....Paula

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next