Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:44 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted:  

:smile: FELLOW BELIEVERS,

I recently was awoken into a clear and very informative dream picture sequence. The subject was a gathering of believers-all grouped quietly except for one group which was very roudy. As many within the scene tried to shhhh and quiet the roudy ones a large 'squad' of mature disciplined personalities arrived and their presence acturally quieted the roundy ones without ever touching anyone.

What developed about this scene was the obvious gathering of many groups for an action program. What was interesting amoung other things was the feeling of a age/accomplishment in spirit grouping. Those who were adult sized had accomplished better contact, and those of smaller size less...

Do I know the project-obviously not at this time but I was handed a microphone so here I am relating ---."New Spirit Project Gathering Steam"

I suggest to continue to set aside some quiet time-it looks like a lot of persons(alities) are being assembled.. More coming I am sure..

hugs, c

NOTE Title has been changed to a statement of the project. c

Last edited by carl marsden on Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:24 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: FAIRNESS
PostPosted:  
Howdy, ya'll.

I am very confused. It appears to me that Bro Dave is chastising Burgo because Carl Marsden made a posting regarding TM. Carl made the offending post at 6:48pm on Wednesday. No one seemed to mind until Burgo made a reply two days later. And now it's an issue. From this exhange one would draw the conclusion that it is OK to make a TM post, but not OK to reply to a TM post. Or that it's not OK to be Burgo. Certainly, this is not the case. So what is going on?

Peace,
Arc

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hello everyone,

Now let's everyone take a deep breath and try calming down.

Ya'll (except Arc) are jumping to grandiose conclusions. Carl himself did not mention the similar sounding spiritual movement which the rest of you are on the verge of blowing gaskets over.

Carl is clearly speaking from his personal experience reguarding a spiritually related matter......which is the very purpose and definition of this subforum.

Ever consider asking Carl a simple and direct question about it? If he is speaking of this other movement to which ya'll a referring, then this topic can be moved to Abner's or expunged. If he's not.....then apologies will be in order.

Either way, some of you are taking rude public offense towards another's spirituality while.....presumably.....you see yourselves and your own positions as superior. Some could call that self-righteous arrogance.

Where's the love, tolerance and Jesusonianism in this?

Last edited by Woody on Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:32 am +0000, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

O:) The sight I listed, FELLOW BELIEVERS is from my personal spiritual path within.

Almost all my life I have been blessed with precentaments, music, pictures, happenings like smells, lights, images before me, voice, and , well just about any manefestation one can think of. From what I can deceifer from the Urantia Book thought adjuster papers the presence within is a type of self acting adjuster.

I have chaired lost child finding groups sending info to DC, even flew from CT to MO to locate a childs burial site, etc, Even fortelling local weather. I value and protect this wounderful gift more and more each day. The presence within has even helped with business ventures. My family is also within my sight both here and those who have gone on.

This SPIRITUAL PROJECT is so unique and so impressive I ask for your warmth and look see for a while. Something is happening and it involves a lot of us. The spirit of Truth and Holy Spirit will prevail-please give them a view. Jesus and Mac say hello too (though as yet I have not seen then directly with this upcoming event).

Hugs, c

Post subject: Re: FAIRNESS
PostPosted:  

arcfixer wrote:
Howdy, ya'll.
I am very confused. It appears to me that Bro Dave is chastising Burgo because Carl Marsden made a posting regarding TM. What's going on?
Peace,
Arc

Arc, The confusion was that Burgos original post mentioned TM, which was banned as a topic, and I asked him to remove it, which he graciously did. (thanks Burgo!)

Bro Dave

IMperfection... the REAL Gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Howdy, ya'll.

I don't see any indication that anyone is anywhere near blowing any gaskets. I indicated right up front that I was only asking for clarification. The fact that Carl's post stood unchallenged for a couple of days led me to believe it was in bounds. It was only after Dave brought up TM, in his capacity a moderator, that I thought of it at all. I meant no indictment of Carl's post. Only that Bro Dave's post had cast me into confusion. If Carl feels like I owe him an apology, then of course he has it.
Peace,
Arc

Last edited by arcfixer on Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:11 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hello Carl :smile:

Thanks for shareing . :P Although ,Post subject: A NEW SPIRIT PROJECT IS ABOUT TO UNFOLD- QUIET TIME! To be fair; Does seem to imply similar concepts to that topic which is banned on the open forum . A NEW SPIRIT PROJECT IS ABOUT TO UNFOLD. Does sound very much like a t/r's message !

And - QUIET TIME! - Does sound like the '' stillness practice"! :? If that was not your intent - then understood, :smile: Yet the misunderstanding of such , can be seen to mean that.

So share on brother . :mrgreen:
carl said;

Jesus and Mac say hello too (though as yet I have not seen then directly with this upcoming event).
Yeah say hi to jesus for me , but whos Mac ? :?
Faith son ~~~COOPER

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Gentlemen, please... you are dancing dangerously close to the edge again! If you want to discuss "cutting edge" issues, lets please use Abners Corner, okay? This forum is strictly for PERSONAL spiritual experiences, not speculation about someone elses. Surely we each have had our angels or others touch our lives in a way that has gotten our attention. THAT is the kind of exchanges we are seeking.

Thanks!

Bro Dave
:shock: :arrow: :smile:

IMperfection... the REAL Gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Burgo and Coop,

Mac is my slang for the biblical Sage of Salem- UB describes him as pre Adam and Eve and Trusted one next to Jesus. I believe the UB name is Mackeventa Melkesidek(Spelling is way off-sorry).

Anyway, the Spirt project should be the focus,
Hugs of Spirit, c

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Bro Dave - Understood , i was just saying how it could be misunderstood . Carl - I wont question your spiritual experiences here . Just curious what you mean by the Spirit Project ?

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Burgo

Interesting manefestation and the 'partner' with you viewing it. The destruction scene is interesting too. Your observations/interpretations are interesting also.

Although it is is wrong for me to interpret your experience it is correct to say the manefestation is presented with the common thought processes of your mind at that time. To present otherwise would be useless since there would be little reference to understand what is presented.

I have found after a bit of time goes by the clearity of the manefestation becomes much clearier-especially if I don't read into it too much- ie; it is what it is with out embellishments.

I appreciate your response and hope you find my thoughts helpful. Lets keep our eyes peeled for the projects directions.
Hugs in spirit, c

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I've been away from Truthbook.com for a few days. I came back and read the new posts in Abner's corner, where there is a new discussion started about nationalism, then came here to find Carl M's "lucid dream" and the responses. I immediately and naturally saw a correlary. If the stable and self-contained nations of the globe can be regarded as the control group, and the rowdy nations being regarded as those who won't conform to a world of peace, the quiet calm of the majority of nations can influence the rabble-rousers to hush ... for the good of the whole. I thought it was a very encouraging post, considering the alternative (that of yet another world war before we learn to get along) and appreciated the perspective.

One does not have to be a proponent of TM to have prescience, or lucid dreams, or self-revelation or faith or hope or bright ideas. My two cents.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Gerdean, O:)
You have made an interesting post. Thanks for chimming in with your thoughts. This light and life thing appears to be a work in progress. There is still no clue as to what the project pending has in store.

We should all try to keep focus on the TA within and our quieted mind for Him to work through us.
hugs, c

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Video Clips of Celestial Visitors

Explanation
About two years ago a young man from Mexico City befriended me. His name is Luis Marco Figueroa Conde. We exchanged many emails and shared in sympathetic understanding about events now unfolding upon our world. He informed another acquaintance about me, Arturo Robles Gil, also from Mexico City, who contacted me on January 15, 2006. Arturo runs a photo business, and was on vacation with his family in Acapulco on that date. From there he sent me many still photo shots of strange objects in the air that he had captured with a video camera. He was unable to send me the videos because of the slow internet connection via phone lines. When he returned home to Mexico City on January 19 he sent me full video clips.

I was keenly interested in the first movie clip because it showed an odd "worm-like" object in the air, surrounded by and spewing forth small "spherical" objects.

But it was not until Arturo sent me another movie clip on January 30 that I was truly awed. It showed a large number, perhaps 500 or more, of small spherical objects holding apparent formation over Mexico City. My immediate reaction when I saw the clip was:

"The angels are gathering."

To me, with my background into the investigation of our celestial visitors, and my long history in that research, I naturally framed my feelings the best way I knew how. I have always associated our celestial visitors with, and under the direction of, Jesus.

We should remember that each of these objects has an intelligent operator, and perhaps other intelligent beings associated with it. Those beings are loyal to Jesus.

I had fleeting doubts about the video. Perhaps it was merely a shot of a massive numbers of balloons, no matter how difficult such a thing might be. But then I learned of another movie clip from a completely different person, Rich Giordano in Phoenix, Arizona. On the same date he also captured a similar flotilla of small spherical objects over his home in that city.

I now had no doubts about the witness of the two men. We are witnessing the gathering of God's angels to execute their tasks in the closing of a great earth age.

I offer you these passages from the Bible.

Matt 24:30-31
At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Matt 25:31-33
When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Luke 9:26-27
If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Rev 5:11
Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand.

We now can understand these passages, as the heavens unfold a higher reality. We can now know the Son of Man and his angels in a sense never before witnessed in human history.

Other movie clips are selected from dozens of similar videos by Arturo Gil and Rich Giordano. They help fill in information on these stupendous events taking place in our skies today.

Jesus will appear any day or hour. For those who are interested you may find the video clips at:

http://www.world-destiny.org/skyobjects.htm

Now some comments on Carl's experience. We have trouble today distinguishing between TM experiences and real spiritual experiences. Generally TM experiences are centered around self, and self interests. Spiritual experiences are not.

Also, as we near the time of Jesus return, some of us may feel other spiritual sensations. Each must be judged according to the value they offer us. I feel we must carefully consider Carl's Experience. Hence, I shall repeat it here:

"I recently was awoken into a clear and very informative dream picture sequence. The subject was a gathering of believers-all grouped quietly except for one group which was very roudy. As many within the scene tried to shhhh and quiet the roudy ones a large 'squad' of mature disciplined personalities arrived and their presence acturally quieted the roundy ones without ever touching anyone.

"What developed about this scene was the obvious gathering of many groups for an action program. What was interesting amoung other things was the feeling of a age/accomplishment in spirit grouping. Those who were adult sized had accomplished better contact, and those of smaller size less...

"Do I know the project-obviously not at this time but I was handed a microphone so here I am relating ---."New Spirit Project Gathering Steam"

"I suggest to continue to set aside some quiet time-it looks like a lot of persons(alities) are being assembled.. More coming I am sure..."

My comments:
This dream can be related directly to revelation, as it has been shown to us. It centers around the passages on the Cosmic Reserve Corps.

P.1258 - §1 . . . Such potential contact mortals of the evolutionary worlds are mobilized in the numerous reserve corps, and it is, to a certain extent, through these small groups of forward-looking personalities that spiritual civilization is advanced and the Most Highs are able to rule in the kingdoms of men. . . . but these same mortals are little known to their fellows except in those rare social emergencies and spiritual exigencies wherein these reserve personalities function for the prevention of the breakdown of evolutionary culture or the extinction of the light of living truth. . .

P.1258 - §5 (The cosmic reserve corps of universe-conscious citizens on Urantia now numbers over one thousand mortals whose insight of cosmic citizenship far transcends the sphere of their terrestrial abode, but I am forbidden to reveal the real nature of the function of this unique group of living human beings.)

I personally feel Carl has an intimation of these circumstances. Members of this group will prevent "the breakdown of evolutionary culture and the extinction of the light of living truth. . . " Without them, in the coming tribulations, such breakdown might occur. The Revelators did not tell us of their function, because that would have jeapordized their real task.

Ladies and Gentlemen: We are about to experience the most extraordinary earth events. While I do not know how much we, as individuals, will be gathered together, we will be gathered in spirit and destiny function.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi Ernest and welcome to the site. We're glad you found us !
Uhhh yeah

Well this is quite the touchy subject here on this website. The UB tells us all about the Lucifer Rebellion.....how the case of Gabriel vs Lucifer is in the courts on high....how it will be finished at some time (after the UB was presented)....and then the celestial community will get to work slowly putting the Local Universe back the way it should have been or as close to this as can be achived.

Some folks say this has already begun to happen and have their personal experience with these happenings. Others don't believe these various reports and will wait for or otherwise demand seeing public-visable proof that these things are happening.

I guess in the meantime we wait and see.
Welcome aboard
Woody

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next