Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:26 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Till we meet again...
PostPosted:  

Hello, my friends,

To all of you that has been kind to a wandering traveler, my warmest thank you. I stand at a crossroad and realise that perhaps here our ways may part, to one day meet again. I wish you well upon yours and if in my travels I find a way whereby I can smoothen the road I will come look for you again and try to pass on this knowledge.

I wish to find a way and manner whereby I can be of greater service, should this mean l have to walk this road by myself, so be it. In my heart I carry you with me and thus I have fond memories to keep me warm.

I truly wish you well and may you find a deepening of the spirit on your way, one day we may again have the opertunity to meet at a different well. God bless and keep thee fair, may love be your crutch and light be the wind at your back.
u
I am happy

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Dear Uchoz !,

I can only speak for myself brother, so I say you are always welcome friend. Come back and share at any time. I wish you the best in your spiritual travels and I look forward to meeting you in person ! :smile: Learn well and go about doing good to others as you pass by

"Love is the desire to do good to others" pg 648
Woody

PostPosted:  

well, like i said, people consolidate to what they believe in and, as i knew, uchoz has chosen the path that we are all already perfect. whatever we believe in is what we believe in and we don't change our minds. :!: :evil: :-x :shock: :o

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

UGHOZ - I to wish you well on your path . And yes visit again anytime.

Froggy -Said; '' whatever we believe in is what we believe in and we don't change our minds. ''

Froggy -
Its not that we ''Change'' our mind, But we do grow and mature spiritualy in learning and understanding greater Truth . We will infinitly grow , progress & elvolve into greater and unlimited spiritual degrees of mota . Truth doesnt ''change '' , its our percption & understanding of them that evolve and ''change ''

TRUTH is not a synthesis , or relative nor a '' consolidation ''. WE will allways be growing , learning and progressing .

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

well put coop, i guess i just see the slow movement of people's "progression" and know that it's veeeeery slow here among the lowest order of will creatures. basically, in our one lifetime, here, we don't change our minds. not that there aren't exceptions to that but in the overwhelming majority of cases...

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Ughoz God Bless! Thank You for your gifts! God be with you and guide you.

May the Trail rise up to meet you
May the Wind be always at your back
May the Sun shine warm upon your face
The Snow fall soft on the plain around you
And until we meet again
May GOD hold you in the hollow of HIS hand.

Post subject: Evolution
PostPosted:  

......it's own timing......

paper 50

"..... Superior intellect will seek a noble culture and find some way to attain such a goal. Inferior minds will spurn the highest culture even when presented to them ready-made....

.....Your world still continues to pursue an irregular and checkered career as a result of the double tragedy of a rebellious Planetary Prince and a defaulting Material Son. Even the bestowal of Christ Michael on Urantia did not immediately set aside the temporal consequences of these serious blunders in the earlier administration of the world."

til later

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]