Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:20 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted:  

If you wanna know pertti how everything works, try and study up on the 3 cosmic intuition's it is a great place to start. The Unification of these 3 intuitions reveals Reality. This is where you start to understand reality. The unification of these 3 intuitions = cosmic mind.

Quote:
P192:2, 16:6.6 1. Causation -- the reality domain of the physical senses, the scientific realms of logical uniformity, the differentiation of the factual and the nonfactual, reflective conclusions based on cosmic response. This is the mathematical form of the cosmic discrimination.

P192:3, 16:6.7 2. Duty -- the reality domain of morals in the philosophic realm, the arena of reason, the recognition of relative right and wrong. This is the judicial form of the cosmic discrimination.

P192:4, 16:6.8 3. Worship -- the spiritual domain of the reality of religious experience, the personal realization of divine fellowship, the recognition of spirit values, the assurance of eternal survival, the ascent from the status of servants of God to the joy and liberty of the sons of God. This is the highest insight of the cosmic mind, the reverential and worshipful form of the cosmic discrimination.

Here is some info I have gathered so far that pertains to these 3 intuition's. This is just a rough sketch that I am throwing out of what I have discovered in the u.b that relates to these 3 intuition's so I don't mean to give it as directly as U.B's teachings.

So the following is my best attempt at understanding these 3 intuitions....Well sort of best hahah I am just writing this on the fly...

1. Worship---comprised of -Spirit substance---you can faith grasp -Spirit substance-. Spirit substance is not innately divine material, it is Unity Substance. The Extreme view of Spiritualism has alot to do with the sophistry's of the lucifer rebellion. The belief that (Spirit is innately divine as one of the major Sophistry's of the rebellion). Idealists (IMO) will often use this unity substance and view it as the totallity of reality. However in the universe there is Individuality because of Personality. So that individuality for finite time and space is reflected in the como's. It is also reflected in Matter.

Soo (IMO) Spirit substance is Faith-grasped and this substance equals = unity substance.

2. Duty---Moral discrimination--- Ethical thinking---- The True value's, morales and Ideal's where Spirit substance is infused into.

3. Causation---Logic acumen-- The vessel for spirit substance and ethical thinking to form with. Over emphasis on this is Materialism and the dangers of that can lead lead to "overindividuality". Material substance unlike spirit substance is not a unity substance but an individuality substance.

So when you co-ordinate values, morales with spirit and in the individuality of the moment you get a clear picture of reality.

(IMO) Over use of Spirit substance can lead to sophistry's of the lucifer rebellion and overuse of logic acumen can lead to overindividuality which is also dangerous.

Quote:
The experience of living never fails to develop these three cosmic intuitions

Quote:
few professed followers of Jesus who really live and love as he taught his disciples to live and love

IMO Living equals---a second miler who lives and loves as jesus taught. My conclusion is that cosmic mind is actually by universe standards of mortal living a Normal mode of living and the fact that "so few mortals actually utilize the combined force of these three intuitions leads to me to believe that most human beings (Myself included) are just functioning on superanimal level's. "motor level of behaviour and trial and error", and that this is superanimal level of living is considered a creature or animal in the revelator's viewpoint.

(IMO)In the end the highest of all reality's that gets the personality going is love. (IMO) it is the only reality which really mobilizes the personality and the totality of self for effective service..If you seek to serve other's for the benefit of receiving divine attribute's than you probably won't get very far untill you stub your toe on reality hahaha...

Quote:
As they walked along, Jesus said to John, "John, do you love me?" And when John answered, "Yes, Master, with all my heart," the Master said: "Then, John, give up your intolerance and learn to love men as I have loved you. Devote your life to proving that love is the greatest thing in the world. It is the love of God that impels men to seek salvation. Love is the ancestor of all spiritual goodness, the essence of the true and the beautiful." ~ Jesus, The Urantia Book, (192:2.1)

(IMO) In the end LIVING = LOVING. LOVING Leads to effective Service and Effective Service leads to being power multiplied by the spirit of truth and spirit of truth = spiritual fruit = "The Exerperience of living" "The experience of living" === 3 cosmic intuitions ==recognition of the will of the father= spiritual adulthood= 2nd miler.......Endless opportunity :)

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

ubizmo wrote:
But having researched religious miracle cures and similar things, I find myself very confused about their significance. I would have hoped that the UB would have something to say that would make the meaning of these phenomena clearer.

Oh, but it does:

88:2.2 Belief in relics is an outgrowth of the ancient fetish cult. The relics of modern religions represent an attempt to rationalize the fetish of the savage and thus elevate it to a place of dignity and respectability in the modern religious systems. It is heathenish to believe in fetishes and magic but supposedly all right to accept relics and miracles.

102:1.5 God is so all real and absolute that no material sign of proof or no demonstration of so-called miracle may be offered in testimony of his reality. Always will we know him because we trust him, and our belief in him is wholly based on our personal participation in the divine manifestations of his infinite reality.

136:8.2 Jesus very wisely foresaw that the working of miracles and the execution of wonders would call forth only outward allegiance by overawing the material mind; such performances would not reveal God nor save men. He refused to become a mere wonder-worker. He resolved to become occupied with but a single task—the establishment of the kingdom of heaven.

158:6.4 “How long will it take you to learn that you cannot time-shorten the course of established natural phenomena except when such things are in accordance with the Father’s will? nor can you do spiritual work in the absence of spiritual power. And you can do neither of these, even when their potential is present, without the existence of that third and essential human factor, the personal experience of the possession of living faith. Must you always have material manifestations as an attraction for the spiritual realities of the kingdom? Can you not grasp the spirit significance of my mission without the visible exhibition of unusual works? When can you be depended upon to adhere to the higher and spiritual realities of the kingdom regardless of the outward appearance of all material manifestations?”

169:3.2 “There was a certain rich man named Dives, who, being clothed in purple and fine linen, lived in mirth and splendor every day. And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, who lay at this rich man’s gate, covered with sores and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table; yes, even the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass that the beggar died and was carried away by the angels to rest in Abraham’s bosom. And then, presently, this rich man also died and was buried with great pomp and regal splendor. When the rich man departed from this world, he waked up in Hades, and finding himself in torment, he lifted up his eyes and beheld Abraham afar off and Lazarus in his bosom. And then Dives cried aloud: `Father Abraham, have mercy on me and send over Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water to cool my tongue, for I am in great anguish because of my punishment.’ And then Abraham replied: `My son, you should remember that in your lifetime you enjoyed the good things while Lazarus in like manner suffered the evil. But now all this is changed, seeing that Lazarus is comforted while you are tormented. And besides, between us and you there is a great gulf so that we cannot go to you, neither can you come over to us.’ Then said Dives to Abraham: `I pray you send Lazarus back to my father’s house, inasmuch as I have five brothers, that he may so testify as to prevent my brothers from coming to this place of torment.’ But Abraham said: `My son, they have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ And then answered Dives: `No, No, Father Abraham! but if one go to them from the dead, they will repent.’ And then said Abraham: `If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded even if one were to rise from the dead.'”

163:4.3. While ministering to the sick, refrain from teaching the expectation of miracles.

148:2.2 Many of the cures effected by Jesus in connection with his ministry in behalf of Elman’s patients did, indeed, appear to resemble the working of miracles, but we were instructed that they were only just such transformations of mind and spirit as may occur in the experience of expectant and faith-dominated persons who are under the immediate and inspirational influence of a strong, positive, and beneficent personality whose ministry banishes fear and destroys anxiety.

150:9.2 But they jostled him and, pointing accusing fingers at him, said: “You think you are better than the people of Nazareth; you moved away from us, but your brother is a common workman, and your sisters still live among us. We know your mother, Mary. Where are they today? We hear big things about you, but we notice that you do no wonders when you come back.” Jesus answered them: “I love the people who dwell in the city where I grew up, and I would rejoice to see you all enter the kingdom of heaven, but the doing of the works of God is not for me to determine. The transformations of grace are wrought in response to the living faith of those who are the beneficiaries.”

158:5.2 When Jesus had listened to this recital, he touched the kneeling father and bade him rise while he gave the near-by apostles a searching survey. Then said Jesus to all those who stood before him: “O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I bear with you? How long shall I be with you? How long ere you learn that the works of faith come not forth at the bidding of doubting unbelief?” And then, pointing to the bewildered father, Jesus said, “Bring hither your son.” And when James had brought the lad before Jesus, he asked, “How long has the boy been afflicted in this way?” The father answered, “Since he was a very young child.” And as they talked, the youth was seized with a violent attack and fell in their midst, gnashing his teeth and foaming at the mouth. After a succession of violent convulsions he lay there before them as one dead. Now did the father again kneel at Jesus’ feet while he implored the Master, saying: “If you can cure him, I beseech you to have compassion on us and deliver us from this affliction.” And when Jesus heard these words, he looked down into the father’s anxious face, saying: “Question not my Father’s power of love, only the sincerity and reach of your faith. All things are possible to him who really believes.” And then James of Safed spoke those long-to-be-remembered words of commingled faith and doubt, “Lord, I believe. I pray you help my unbelief.”

PostPosted:  

boomshuka wrote:
We live within a finite womb I guess is another viewpoint to look at it, and urantia is a birthing planet of souls.

That's a good analogy: we are still in the (spiritual) womb in this life!

PostPosted:  

boomshuka wrote:
Quote:
Maybe in terms of religious significance - but not in terms of becoming a son of God and finding an eternal life.

Pertti you can maybe rest a little easier at night knowing that all you need is a flicker of faith and you will be able to go to the mansion worlds in the next life :). You don't HAVE to become a spiritual adult in this lifetime to go to the mansion worlds. hahaha. but I suppose it is sort of dangerous to put it off.

My statement, when taken out of its context, may seem to have reversed its meaning. What it says is that we are not in dark in terms of becoming a son of God. In fact, I would like to revise it a bit and say that we already are sons of God and the only thing we need to do is to realize that.

Whether I understand a single word from TUB is not relevant (to my salvation) because I intimately know the Thought Adjuster in me and trust it. That's enough for my salvation.

However, I do understand TUB quite a lot, and get a lot from it. Yet, that wealth of understanding is simply nothing when compared to our coming life outside the womb.

PostPosted:  

pertti wrote:
The Urantia Book tells us nothing!
You may be right Pertti.. After all, the more we 'know', the more we should realize we actually know nothing. IMO, anyone stating that he fully understands anything, is an ignorant fool. And TUB tells us that "to spirit beings the material world is almost entirely unreal, being merely a shadow of the substance of spirit realities." (44:0.15).
Quote:
44:0.15 All these activities of the morontia and spirit worlds are real. To spirit beings the spirit world is a reality. To us the material world is the more unreal. The higher forms of spirits freely pass through ordinary matter. High spirits are reactive to nothing material excepting certain of the basic energies. To material beings the spirit world is more or less unreal; to spirit beings the material world is almost entirely unreal, being merely a shadow of the substance of spirit realities.
Ultimately, no things (nothing) exist(s); only God exists. I think the most miraculous phenomenon in infinite reality must be the apparent existence of our individual finite consciousness of space and time; our universe of different things originating out of nothing. And whereas we may ask for proof of the existence of God and Deity, God (already) continuously proves himself in our lives, as our personal conscious space-time experience of absolute reality..

PostPosted:  

Quote:
But having researched religious miracle cures and similar things, I find myself very confused about their significance. I would have hoped that the UB would have something to say that would make the meaning of these phenomena clearer.

Maybe these quotes will clarify some...

Quote:
(91:6.2) "Prayer is not a technique for curing real and organic diseases, but it has contributed enormously to the enjoyment of abundant health and to the cure of numerous mental, emotional, and nervous ailments. And even in actual bacterial disease, prayer has many times added to the efficacy of other remedial procedures. Prayer has turned many an irritable and complaining invalid into a paragon of patience and made him an inspiration to all other human sufferers."

Quote:
1002.6) 91:9.1 If you would engage in effective praying, you should bear in mind the laws of prevailing petitions:

(1002.7) 91:9.2 1. You must qualify as a potent prayer by sincerely and courageously facing the problems of universe reality. You must possess cosmic stamina.

(1002.8) 91:9.3 2. You must have honestly exhausted the human capacity for human adjustment. You must have been industrious.

(1002.9) 91:9.4 3. You must surrender every wish of mind and every craving of soul to the transforming embrace of spiritual growth. You must have experienced an enhancement of meanings and an elevation of values.

(1002.10) 91:9.5 4. You must make a wholehearted choice of the divine will. You must obliterate the dead center of indecision.

(1002.11) 91:9.6 5. You not only recognize the Father’s will and choose to do it, but you have effected an unqualified consecration, and a dynamic dedication, to the actual doing of the Father’s will.

(1002.12) 91:9.7 6. Your prayer will be directed exclusively for divine wisdom to solve the specific human problems encountered in the Paradise ascension — the attainment of divine perfection.

(1002.13) 91:9.8 7. And you must have faith — living faith.

loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

GREETINGS AND GOD BLESS YOU PERTTI...

YOU GOT MY ATTENTION, AND CONCERN, WITH YOUR "HEADLINE," HOWEVER, I WAS HAPPY TO SEE YOU REVERSED SPIRITUAL DIRECTIONS AND WELL REDEEMED YOURSELF WITH GOODNESS, HOPE, AND FAITH... THANK YOU, richard a

PostPosted:  

pertti wrote:
ubizmo wrote:

Oh, but it does:

88:2.2 Belief in relics is an outgrowth of the ancient fetish cult. The relics of modern religions represent an attempt to rationalize the fetish of the savage and thus elevate it to a place of dignity and respectability in the modern religious systems. It is heathenish to believe in fetishes and magic but supposedly all right to accept relics and miracles.

Okay, let's start with that. A few years back, when a family member was diagnosed with MS, I learned of the story of http://bolstablog.wordpress.com/2008/11/10/rita-klaus/. I did a little digging, and eventually read her book. It's a noteworthy case, because there was such extensive medical documentation of her condition, including the deformed state of her leg bones. Her cure, which included restoration of her legs to normal form and muscle mass, is simply unheard of, far beyond "spontaneous remission" cases that sometimes happen. It was accompanied by a profound spiritual conversion. This is a paradigm case of a miracle cure, if anything could be.

Is it "heathenish" to believe in this miracle? I don't find that very helpful.

(91:6.2) "Prayer is not a technique for curing real and organic diseases, but it has contributed enormously to the enjoyment of abundant health and to the cure of numerous mental, emotional, and nervous ailments. And even in actual bacterial disease, prayer has many times added to the efficacy of other remedial procedures. Prayer has turned many an irritable and complaining invalid into a paragon of patience and made him an inspiration to all other human sufferers."

The Rita Klaus case, and many others like it, are not cases of "mental, emotional, or nervous", or eve bacterial maladies. Hers was a case of advanced incurable degenerative disease. I'd like to know how to understand these sorts of things. I don't find the UB to be much help.

PostPosted:  

It's possible to heal yourself to a certain degree, perhaps in the extreme high limit its possible that some degenerative disease's could be healed. The u.b does not say it is impossible. You can according to u.b modify energy's within your body to a degree, obviously though they say there is a limit.

Its possible that this women was taking healing chemical's and was able to maximize these healing chemicals with her living faith and cosmic insight. The spirit of truth is also a tonic of health as well as a power mulitplier.

It may be that the spirit of truth + her faith + healing chemicals + good genetics pushed her over the hump.

Also M.S is something where the symptoms can come and go, some people have had treatments that were successfull enough for them to function as normal human beings. There are people out there who have lived good lives with M.S and Parkinson's. I know a women who has m.s and at one point half her face was paralyzed and now it is back to normal thankfully. She has never prayed a day in her life. There are natural explanations as to how someones m.s symptoms can disapear.

Adam and eve's genetics were extremely resistant to disease as well, its possible this women had a large portion of their genetics to fight off a disease that most humans would not be able to. Adam and eve would have been immune to most disease's if not all.

I would bet that most cases of humans fighting off a disease in which 99 percent of other humans could not could be explained by genetics in the case of a human having a unusually large portion of adam and eve's genetic makeup. That is probably the best explanation the u.b gives about this.

Quote:
This eventuality in plant-life evolution caused many distressful diseases in the higher mammals, particularly in the more vulnerable human species. When we were confronted with this perplexing situation, we somewhat discounted the difficulties involved because we knew that the subsequent admixture of the Adamic life plasm would so reinforce the resisting powers of the resulting blended race as to make it practically immune to all diseases produced by the vegetable type of organism. But our hopes were doomed to disappointment owing to the misfortune of the Adamic default.

Quote:
4.7 The body cells of the Material Sons and their progeny are far more resistant to disease than are those of the evolutionary beings indigenous to the planet. The body cells of the native races are akin to the living disease-producing microscopic and ultramicroscopic organisms of the realm. These facts explain why the Urantia peoples must do so much by way of scientific effort to withstand so many physical disorders. You would be far more disease resistant if your races carried more of the Adamic life.

Quote:

This is talking about Medicine Men. Could you imagine having a brother or sister with a ailment that is potentially treatable by modern science and having a medicine man perform his "miracles" of healing. I am sure watching this go on over the century's would be a fustrating scene. Medicine Men/ Shamans = Complete Fail....These are the worst sort of human being's on the planet. Imo alot of them are worst than heathens. IMO alot are similar to the pharisee's of jesus day, they give themselves self proclaimed divinity and look down opun meer mortals lol.

Spirit substance can heal you to a degree. There is a belief from the lucifer rebellion that spirit substance has powers of innate divinity in it, this is usually the trap that Shamans and medicine men fall into. Spirit is not innately divine it transforms the mind and spirit of man and the body to a degree, but it does not cure disease.

Man comes into contact with spirit substance and many times he gets caught up in the extacy of his discovery that he mistakes it for a power of absolute divinity. Either than that you cannot control the Life carriers as jesus did to employ mass healing, that is a creator ability not a creature ability. The highest attainment you can achieve as a creature is the unification of Spirit and matter and even that will not cure disease, but its possible that it will cure some extreme health problems.

loveofrightdoing

Last edited by boomshuka on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:18 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted:  

ubizmo wrote:
... Is it "heathenish" to believe in this miracle? I don't find that very helpful. ...
TUB doesn’t exactly say that it is "heathenish" to believe in so-called miracle cures (like the example you mentioned), it says that "it is heathenish to accept relics [or fetishes] and miracles [or magic]" (88:2.2); or to "expect" miracles (163:4.3).

"The universe is neither mechanical nor magical" (42:11.1). TUB doesn’t deny apparently miraculous physical healings, but it indicates that (from a spiritual point of view) what may "appear to resemble the working of miracles", are in fact "just transformations of mind and spirit.."
Quote:
148:2.2 Many of the cures effected by Jesus in connection with his ministry in behalf of Elman’s patients did, indeed, appear to resemble the working of miracles, but we were instructed that they were only just such transformations of mind and spirit as may occur in the experience of expectant and faith-dominated persons who are under the immediate and inspirational influence of a strong, positive, and beneficent personality whose ministry banishes fear and destroys anxiety.

PostPosted:  

ubizmo wrote:
Okay, let's start with that.

But don't stop there!

Together the quotes that I chose tell one story: don't rely on miracles and don't build your faith on them. However, strong faith can actualize miraculous events - whether they be real miracles or just unexplained natural course of events, is of no consequence.

Thus, I see that your encounters with miracles are explained by TUB. Faith may cause miracles - but miracles do not cause faith.

PostPosted:  

Hear Hear! Well said.

PostPosted:  

pertti wrote:
ubizmo wrote:
Okay, let's start with that.

But don't stop there!

Together the quotes that I chose tell one story: don't rely on miracles and don't build your faith on them. However, strong faith can actualize miraculous events - whether they be real miracles or just unexplained natural course of events, is of no consequence.

Since miracles are by definition exceptional events, it's clear that they can't be relied upon. I don't think we need the UB to tell us that. As for building faith upon them...I'm not clear on what this means. Does it mean, for example, that we should be spiritually unmoved by miracles? When people experience spiritual conversion in response to a miracle, has something gone wrong?

A more plausible interpretation might be that we shouldn't demand miracles in order to have faith. Personally, I don't think we have much control over how much faith we have, and what elicits it, but setting that aside, I can understand the point that we shouldn't demand miracles. My questions are more along the lines of, How should we understand miracles that do apparently happen?

Here, we are told that these were apparent, but not actual, miracles. They are described as "transformations of mind and spirit", but "body" is conspicuously absent. This is in line with the other quotation that refers only to "mental, emotional, and nervous" ailments. We are told little or nothing about miracles that reverse seemingly irreversible bodily conditions. This quotation says "many", not "all", so the possibility is left open that some of the cures effected by Jesus were of the more dramatic bodily sort. But we're not really told.

Quote:
Thus, I see that your encounters with miracles are explained by TUB. Faith may cause miracles - but miracles do not cause faith.

But in some cases, they do cause faith. If you do any investigation of this sort of thing, you can't miss the fact that faith conversions are a very common, though not inevitable, response to miracles.

I might add that, from a human vantage point, the manner in which the UB itself was made available to us apparently involved elements that are miraculous. Of course, we are told that from the expanded worldview given to us in the UB itself, there was no miracle--although we are not told anything about the actual method of materialization.

From that human vantage point, any activity that is caused by supermaterial forces or agency is miraculous. This is because such occurrences are "supernatural" in the sense that they go beyond the realm of the natural as we conceive it.

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Quote:
From that human vantage point, any activity that is caused by supermaterial forces or agency is miraculous. This is because such occurrences are "supernatural" in the sense that they go beyond the realm of the natural as we conceive it.

The above speaks not to anything beyond our current definition of "natural". It is a statement of limitation.

The Urantia Book implies that all "miracles" are ultimately intelligible.

A worm's eye view is not a God's eye view. The human definition of "natural" has always changed and will always change. Sometimes the human conception is faulty, sometimes it sees the shadow of the truth.

PostPosted:  

ubizmo wrote:
… My questions are more along the lines of, How should we understand miracles that do apparently happen? …
I think that was answered. Apparent miracles must be understood as mental (mind/spirit) phenomena.
ubizmo wrote:
... Here, we are told that these were apparent, but not actual, miracles. They are described as "transformations of mind and spirit", but "body" is conspicuously absent. ...
Actually, the Syrian Elman, was a physician who started a hospital where "they treated the sick in accordance with all known material methods as well as by the spiritual practices of prayer and faith encouragement" (148:2.1). Nevertheless, "the vast majority of […] benefited individuals ceased not to proclaim that Jesus had [miraculously] healed them" (148:2.1). This may imply that "many if not all" physical ailments are really mental ailments..
TUB wrote:
148:2.1 In connection with the seaside encampment, Elman, the Syrian physician, with the assistance of a corps of twenty-five young women and twelve men, organized and conducted for four months what should be regarded as the kingdom’s first hospital. At this infirmary, located a short distance to the south of the main tented city, they treated the sick in accordance with all known material methods as well as by the spiritual practices of prayer and faith encouragement. Jesus visited the sick of this encampment not less than three times a week and made personal contact with each sufferer. As far as we know, no so-called miracles of supernatural healing occurred among the one thousand afflicted and ailing persons who went away from this infirmary improved or cured. However, the vast majority of these benefited individuals ceased not to proclaim that Jesus had healed them.

ubizmo wrote:
… But in some cases, they do cause faith. If you do any investigation of this sort of thing, you can't miss the fact that faith conversions are a very common, though not inevitable, response to miracles. …
According to The Urantia Book, faith may cause apparent miracles, not vice versa. You cannot know whether faith conversions are the cause or the effect of so-called miracles (unless perhaps when you physically experienced a miracle yourself). And your earlier paradigmatic example indicates that the former is the case.
ubizmo wrote:
… From that human vantage point, any activity that is caused by supermaterial forces or agency is miraculous. This is because such occurrences are "supernatural" in the sense that they go beyond the realm of the natural as we conceive it. …
Yes.. But there has been much progress in our conception of nature. Today we have detailed (molecular) knowledge of phenomena that would seem miraculous just a century ago (e.g., the treatment of many bacterial diseases with penicillin or antibiotics). Nevertheless, we must be far from seeing the complete/true picture of reality (which is most clearly illustrated by the fundamentally probabilistic/random character of current quantum mechanical models). I guess it will be quite some time before apparent miracles will stop to occur.. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next