Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:24 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

Tootsie...
haven't found your reply yet. I'll keep looking. Nice to meet you, hope you're having a better than bestest day!

Angel...

Still thinking of you, too!

--Love, Jack--

132.0.4: " Never once did he even mention the flaws in thier teachings, he would select the truth in what they taught, illuminate this truth in thier minds, this effectively crowded out the associated error; . . . "

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Hi Angel,

If you are on schedule.....good luck tomorrow...I will be praying for you and your family. Been thinking about you. Wishing for you.

PostPosted:  

Thanks so Much Fishin Mom. :smile:

And thanks to all of you who have prayed for me and my family. YES, tomorrow is the day. And i'm glad, my body is just barely getting by these days.

I've definitly prayed alot. I have no sense of how the outcome will be, all I know is i'm at peace that God's will is the only outcome that will happen, and I feel that God knows the full me, and he will decide what he believes my body can handle. I am at peace that if its in his will and 'belief" that this body can be healed and I can continue life here I will. But I also am at peace that he knows if its time for me to come home. And if that is his choice, I have no doubt he will get my family through it.

I have to admit for awhile i was like a little child beggin and pleading. Heaven only knows the full extent i've suffered in all ways already, and it was simply me saying ''Please no more pain"
But a week or so ago I finally had the "BIG" breakdown ( waiting has been heck on my mind) - and finally somewhere in the night the faith in me came through, and Peace came from God ..... and I've literally felt complete and total peace. No anxiety attacks, no worries, just complete peace. And i know that in the end I will accept whatever his choice may be and move on.

And i have no doubt that it has not only been my prayers that have brought me to this point, but all those who have prayed for me. All who have asked for healing and peace on my behalf I'm am so greatful.

I will write down instructions for my husband ( Shawn ) so that he can post the outcome as soon as possible. The surgery is at noon, we have no idea how long it may last, but i do know recovery will be between 1-4 hours. It may be later tomorrow night or wed morning before his post, depending on how things go. I will still be out of it even if i come home, and with no family here he will be in charge of 2 kids, supper, and school the next day etc....

He has taken the rest of the week off work to care for me, and manage the home and children. Poor thing!

And with that ya'll, here I go :)

Thanks again,

Many Blessing To YOU and YOURS,

ANGEL O:)

P.S. I'm on FaceBook., under Tamara Lackey Black. Feel free to look me up :)

The Urantia Book

'Laus Deo"

PostPosted:  

God bless you Angel...and the doctors who will be helping you...I will keep you in my prayers... O:)

PostPosted:  

Hello everyone,

This is Tamara's husband (Shawn). She asked me to let you guys know the results of her surgery today. You'll be happy to hear everything went great and she is back home this evening sleeping off the rest of the anesthesia. The doctor said everything went smooth and she should hopefully heal up better then ever.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

Take care,
Shawn

The Urantia Book

'Laus Deo"

PostPosted:  

Outstanding news! Thank you so much, Shawn, for the report. Congratulations, Angel! Prayers are coming now for a speedy recovery to full function and abundant good health.

PostPosted:  

Amen...I'll second the motion!!! Made my day...Give her my love...

PostPosted:  

So glad to hear ya made it Angel!!!! Get that rest....ask for what you need...know you are so loved. I can't wait till your strength returns...I would love to hear you are up and running again. I think about your kids as you came home and the amazing emotions they must have been feeling....hearts just pounding out of their chests...

I am getting things ready around here for me to go into the chop shop.....nothing like a tune-up...maybe I can get them to put in some extra stuff like a USB port or and i-pod docking station...wouldn't that be cool! :lol: :lol:

Going to finally get on facebook...can't wait...maybe I'll get brave and make my own page someday. :mrgreen:

peace to you and hope you have a fast recovery :D

PostPosted:  

Angel,
It is so good to hear of your successful surgery, may our prayers comfort you in your recovery.

Shawn,
Our prayers are also for you in your struggle as her caretaker to deal with your wifes condition with courage and patience and love. The struggle is not over yet, but the flood of prayers will help to buoy you up.