Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 11:21 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: We'll miss you, Joer
PostPosted:  

Father, I thank you for Joe and am sure that he is soon to wake in the resurrection halls to begin his new and glorious journey in a morontia form. What a wonderful thought.

Bless you Joseph. I hope your memories include this Forum of your brothers and sisters.

We will miss you. Until we meet again... Happy trails....

Kreneep

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: We'll miss you, Joer
PostPosted:  

Bon Voyage, JoeR.
Thanks for your tremendous work for the people of our planet and for your endless good cheer.
Via con Dios.
Your Sister in Christ,
Gerdean

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

From Paula Thompson...

So sad about Joer. How fragile we are. He just called into the Cosmic Citizen show a few weeks ago, sounding as lively as ever. I will miss him. Let's make it a point to mention him on the show on Saturday and have a moment for him.

Love....Paula

Joe Reza joined this discussion board in November of 2005 as Joer. Currently he is by far the most prolific poster on the board so anyone participating here is familiar with his notes, many of which were as simple as "God bless you." You will be missed here Joer and in many other areas as well. God bless you.

Larry

PostPosted:  

Hi Paula, Larry and All,

Yes, I think that is a great idea. So many people knew him - he was so well-loved. It is hard to imagine that he is really gone. He was the real deal - a truly sincere person, dedicated to the doing of the Father's will - always cheerful, always helpful, always doing service for others - a real inspiration. I feel fortunate that I had the chance to meet him and spend a little time with him last Summer - I was very impressed with his genuine friendliness. He took the book to heart and it really showed...

I join with all of you in prayers for his family especially, who must be so bereft right now...

As for Joe, I feel he is soon to have a great awakening...nice to know he'll be there when it's my turn...

PostPosted:  

Joey was here since 2005, I've only been here since Feb. 2009 and in these 6 short months Joey has made an impression on me like no other figure in my life. We had become true friends, our often e-mails and often posts, will never be forgotten. His obvious love for humanity, so much so I began to wonder, can anybody love so much? how can anybody forgive so much? There were times when we addressed an obvious evil, in a person set out to find fault in the Urantia Book. I was ready to pounce on this fellow, but not, Joe. He didn't address the error made by the individual, no he addressed the love that Jesus had instilled in him. and he would tell him how much he loved him and appriciated his oppinion and in no way would he belittle him. Deep inside of me I would twist and turn with disapproval. I wanted to blast this guy, but not Joe. Joe's love would boil over and spread and I knew he was doing the right thing. In a short time I realized I was dealing with a true Christian a true example, he reflected the teaching of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Soon after I reread what the revelators said of Jesus, in page 2018 to 2019, He said: "The cross makes a supreme appeal to the best in man because it discloses one who was willing to lay down his life in the service of his fellow men. Greater love no man can have than this: that he would be willing to lay down his life for his friends, and Jesus had such a love that he was willing to lay down his life for his enemies, a love greater than any which had hitherto been known on earth."

Joey my pal was such an individual, He carried his cross high and will not be forgotten by me ever. God bless you Joey, will soon be seeing you.

Jess

PostPosted:  

All of us are wondering, as we think of you today
We know God has a plan for you, perhaps to light our way
Time will heal our sorrows, our losses and our pain
Today we can only help but think, our loss is Heavens gain

You have shown us, what a true brother is
Someone who cared, shared and lived
In the Light of Our Lord

God Bless You Brother
We’ll miss you Joe

Jim

PostPosted:  

There is a hole in this forum. It's gonna take some time and a lot of love to heal it.
I know that you'll be fine. Thanks for teaching us all by example what it is to be true and genuine.
Later my brother. :cry:

PostPosted:  

It's hard to believe that we are missing you here in Urantia, Joer!
Your smiling face I cannot forget when you first replied to my posts with those words of loving wisdom. Though we both were at extreme ends in our world, we had something in common-the Father's Love!
Though we couldn't meet in person here in Urantia, we shall meet some day there in those Mansion worlds and proceed together with joy!

PostPosted:  

Brother Joer has been freed from physical limitations and surely on his way now to more loving service as he journey inward to our Father. Hope to follow your footsteps brother.

PostPosted:  

"Loved by everyone who knew him."

What a wonderful way to be remembered :smile: Joe's infectiously joyous personality came through. Even to those who sought to offend could not diminish the love in Joer's posts. He was fearless, and posted on many diverse sites, always offering that loving something more; Never trying to take away from someone else's beliefs.

God speed my friend, until we are together once more.

Your Bro for eternity,

Dave

IMperfection... the REAL Gift.