Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:01 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Mind-blowing !!!
PostPosted:  

The Master Creator Son is the personal sovereign of his universe, but in all the details of its management the Universe Spirit is codirector with the Son. While the Spirit ever acknowledges the Son as sovereign and ruler, the Son always accords the Spirit a co-ordinate position and equality of authority in all the affairs of the realm. In all his work of love and life bestowal the Creator Son is always and ever perfectly sustained and ably assisted by the all-wise and ever-faithful Universe Spirit and by all of her diversified retinue of angelic personalities. Such a Divine Minister is in reality the mother of spirits and spirit personalities, the ever-present and all-wise adviser of the Creator Son, a faithful and true manifestation of the Paradise Infinite Spirit.

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi Arno,

So why is this information blowing your mind? And along with your other thread about the Universe Mother Spirit, you seem to be focusing on the mother spirit aspect of universe management. Any particular reason? Just wondering friend. Thanks

Vann

http://z7.invisionfree.com/URANTIAFORUMS/index.php

Last edited by Vann on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:20 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

p614:2 54:1.7 Even wisdom is divine and safe only when it is cosmic in scope and spiritual in motivation.

Last edited by Bonita on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:43 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi Vann, ... and All :smile:

No, all I am wanting to relay to You, my Sisters and Brothers, is, that all of us have read the Tome ... but sometimes we happen upon a passage that really hit us knock-0n.

I just happened to read early this morning about our Universe Mothers' "escapades" and I thought: WOW

I've read it before, but it did not sink in to my conciousness as it did this morning.

No, Brother, I do not have a problem with anything ... I just thought I will share an enlightning moment (from my side) to ALL of YOU

Tons of love

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

p614:3 54:1.8 There is no error greater than that species of self-deception which leads intelligent beings to crave the exercise of power over other beings for the purpose of depriving these persons of their natural liberties. The golden rule of human fairness cries out against all such fraud, unfairness, selfishness, and unrighteousness. Only true and genuine liberty is compatible with the reign of love and the ministry of mercy.

Last edited by Bonita on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Iris wrote:
Arno, are you reading this for the first time? Or, is this the first time that it sunk in?

Are you expecting conversation about this or just shouting hallelujahs?

The bottom line here is that the Creator Son and Creative Spirit with their family of creatures are the ideal we should be striving for in our human marriages and families. If we had a Material Son and Daughter and their families, like we should have had, this would not be blowing your mind like it is.

Iris, I think it sunk in for the first time ...

I'm so happy to be a Faith-[whatever]

Ever onwards ... VOORWAARTS!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I bow my head to our SOVEREINGN Rulers.

To our Trinity of TRINITIES ... and everything that flows from THAT ...

GOD, You are so AWESOME!

YOU are something I cannot verbalise ...

May I say, respectfully, You are a God that really ROCK'S !!!

Thank You so much for a benevolent Universe!

... and YOU, oh God, OUR GOD.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

p1115:6 101:9.5 The enlightened spiritual consciousness of civilized man is not concerned so much with some specific intellectual belief or with any one particular mode of living as with discovering the truth of living, the good and right technique of reacting to the ever-recurring situations of mortal existence. Moral consciousness is just a name applied to the human recognition and awareness of those ethical and emerging morontial values which duty demands that man shall abide by in the day-by-day control and guidance of conduct.

Last edited by Bonita on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:47 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Dear Iris, and All ...

I think I comprehend what you mean.

I cannot help myself today ... I am reminded of GOD via music on the radio et al. I came to a point where I had to sit down and try to grasp the Reality that encompass me today.

Ah! the Everywhereness of our GOD!

The beauty and goodness and all wonderful things that emminates from this oh so INCREDIBLE BEING!

What is it with US that we sit down and mope and conspire against the Wonder of WONDERS?

GOD, as revealed through the FER is the most magnificent Being us earthlings could ever conspire to contemplate ,,,

I grew up in Calvinism ... and then went overboard into Paganism ...

But when I've hit rock-bottom during 2006 ... and being directed toward this most wonderful FER, Life took on a dfferent meaning altogether.

I do cringe when I read about qeustions some of our sisters and brothers entertain somewhere else on this forum, but I pray to the Most Highs that understanding will also dawn upon them ... in good time.

I want to sing to GOD ...

I want to be forever in GOD's bosom

I want everyone else who frequent this Truthbook-forum ...

To Experience GOD .... our SOVEREIGHN

Blessed be You, oh God, our GOD, there is NONE besides YOU

To the SUPREME!

Oh God, You are SO beyond everything ...

Once again, in adoration, I bow my head together with all You Believer/Readers in contemplation of this most wonderful revelation bestowed upon us.

GOD

thank YOU for being GOD!

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Arno...

This is incredibly wonderful... brings tears to my eyes and makes me feel so close to you...

Quote:
The beauty and goodness and all wonderful things that emminates from this oh so INCREDIBLE BEING!

GOD, as revealed through the FER is the most magnificent Being us earthlings could ever conspire to contemplate

I want to sing to GOD ...

I want to be forever in GOD's bosom

I want everyone else who frequent this Truthbook-forum ...

To Experience GOD .... our SOVEREIGHN

This is what I believe the revelator meant when he said:

Quote:
99:5.9 It is high time that man had a religious experience so personal and so sublime that it could be realized and expressed only by "feelings that lie too deep for words."

Revelation, deep, personal realization is beyond words many times for me and all I can do is feel it!

Thanks for sharing it!!!

KP

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Arno wrote:
Hi Vann, ... and All :smile:

No, all I am wanting to relay to You, my Sisters and Brothers, is, that all of us have read the Tome ... but sometimes we happen upon a passage that really hit us knock-0n.

I just happened to read early this morning about our Universe Mothers' "escapades" and I thought: WOW

I've read it before, but it did not sink in to my conciousness as it did this morning.

No, Brother, I do not have a problem with anything ... I just thought I will share an enlightning moment (from my side) to ALL of YOU

Tons of love

Arno. I'm excited and happy at your rejoicing and I join you in saying alleluia Mother. Praise be you Feminine Expression of Divine deity. May all humankind Rejoice at Your Presence in this world and the rediscover the recognition of Your Being. Like Iris said:

Quote:
The bottom line here is that the Creator Son and Creative Spirit with their family of creatures are the ideal we should be striving for in our human marriages and families. If we had a Material Son and Daughter and their families, like we should have had, this would not be blowing your mind like it is.

Our recognition of Her, as a world, wouldn't be in the sorry shape it is if we would have progress normally as world of life. Neither would the treatment of women be in the sorry shape it is today had we not suffered the double default of the rebellion and failure of the Material Pair. And if not for the double default men and women would be recognized as the co-creative pair they were meant to be with "co-ordinate position and equality of authority in all the affairs of the" world in the image of of our co-creative parents The Creator Son and the Mother Spirit through the power and authority of our blessed Triune God.

God Bless you Arno for shouting out their praises with the spontaneous joy of their Recognition! Amen/Awomen. O:)

May Woman raise up and take Her rightful place in the World! O:)