Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:07 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Wonderful...wonderful news!

You are both still held close in prayer.

Peace
Jo

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Yeah, you guys are amazing. There sure is a lotta love in this thread. -- friends, family, the medical staff, healing. Pretty uplifting stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

There are some amazing stories that come out of the methidest transplant center.

While I was there a man the doctor that did the surgery on my friend told me of a patient he had a fw years ago...His patien a Back man had a white man walk up to him in church and told him that he was going to give him his kidney, the patient told the man that odd were against him being a match.

The donor told him not to worry about it becuase he felt God had directed him to do so and there as no need to question it.

the Doctor told me he was a perfect match and the surgery went of without any problems. A few months later he said a TV staton in Arizona wanted to do a story in that case.

Cool stuff don't you agree

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Dear Jim,

What good news - thank you so much for letting us know that you are still among the living - your AND Olly. He must be so thrilled to have a friend like you. Now, he can have a new lease on life - what an amazing gift!!!

You have earned a good rest, and I hope you'll take full advantage of the opportunity...let others take care of you for a change, and regain your strength. I am sure that you have been fully adopted by Olly's loved ones, and I know they will care for you like the valued brother that you are...

God bless the surgeons and scientists who have made such miracles a reality, and thanks to God for showing the way!

You're the best, Bro...

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

You're looking good Jim. We'll keep you and Olly and all in our prayers for continued recovery. What a great story about the spirit led guy who knew he was meant to give that other guy his kidney.

That stuff is just so cool and amazing. Bless you and all with you Jim. :smile:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2