Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:27 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

Oh sorry, it's been several years and I tend to be stressed on time. I'll try to gather up some better material.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

There's a lot of material I have stored that will take time to sort through. The first paper I reviewed just now studies the situation where a significant amount of genetic diversity was lost in England, very likely because of plagues.

Here is the first paragraph of "Ancient human MtDNA genotypes from England reveal lost variation over the last millenium" by Töpf, Gilbert, Fleischer and Hoelzel.

Attachment:
ancientMtDNAinEngland.jpg
ancientMtDNAinEngland.jpg [ 118.36 KiB | Viewed 506 times ]

PostPosted:  

ok...and what's it mean to you? does it relate to "distinct andite anatomical differences" or what? it means nothing to me at the moment as presented....

PostPosted:  

The paper doesn't have any bearing on anatomical differences but instead with the additional issue I raised: that Andites, if they tended to lack the rh positive antigens, may have had some other immune capabilities to compensate. The paragraph notes that while the plagues decimated entire villages, some families and villages seemed to be immune.

One fact might put that into perspective and tie in the the general theme of the paper. It's known that genes unique to or characteristic to first millenium Anglo-Saxon people comprise about 30% of the people of modern Britain. I don't have the reference at the moment but it does come from a accredited scholastic source. Essentially, the pre-Celtic/pre-Anglo-Saxon people of Britain are paleolithic, ie. largely Sangik Blue. The comparatively recent migration of Angles, Jutes, Frisians and some number of Saxons into Britain would seem to have brought in a significantly higher amount of Andite derived SNP's. Could that significantly contribute to much enhanced immune capabilities? The authors of the paper seem to entertain this question. After all, maternal haplotypes that originated in neolithic times, ie. those carried by Anglo-Saxon people for example have been "selected" to survive those plagues in comparison with the paleolithic types.

PostPosted:  

Quote:
that Andites, if they tended to lack the rh positive antigens, may have had some other immune capabilities to compensate

well andite, by definition, was 1/6th-1/8th adamite violet blood and would have benefited from that physically, mentally and spiritually. not sure if you're trying to emphasize that or hinting at something else.

PostPosted:  

I guess to answer the last question, I don't think I'm hinting at anything else, just curious to see evidence for or against a different immune response that would have come from the Adamites.

PostPosted:  

i see...well considering that europe was pretty much blended into "white" thousands of years before the middle ages (according to the papers) i think it would be hard to pinpoint certain disease free villages as having more "andite immunity" but the possibility exists....