Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:38 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: www.planetaryhq.com
PostPosted:  

Having discovered TUB online 7 months ago, I am reading and reading and now I have read part 1 and 2 completely and now am on parts 3 & 4. For those who are veteran UB readers what is your opinion on this website?: http://www.planetaryhq.com/

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: www.planetaryhq.com
PostPosted:  

IMO Robert Burgess Claim to Be Caligastia is BS ,
HE IS Deluded an Insane to think or believe this .

Ive read all his crap before an its just that crap .

http://planetaryhq.com/

http://www.planetaryhq.com/declare.htm

Declaration of Identities

Audio Introduction From Bob Burgess

I am Robert Burgess. I have, for many years, earned my living as a private investigator, a seeker of truth. The primary personalities in this book are identifiable as angels and I have been in direct contact with many of them for an extended period of time. So much so, that those I’ve dealt with have established credibility and believability to my satisfaction. It falls to the reader to make these determinations for themselves. I was invited to partake in a journey. So too, I’ve invited you to join me for a distance.

This work encompasses and clarifies many of the things some call Earth’s collective amnesia. Major portions of our history are missing and gaps are present in the knowledge of our past, our purpose and our future. The key element, the master architect, has been Caligastia, The Planetary Prince. While this book is Earth’s story, it is also his story.

The relationship between us is unique. Those who accept channeling would, perhaps, choose to believe that I am performing this practice. I am not.

In 1995, I received an implant from an angelic benefactor. Proofs to the point are within the pages of this work. Within that device were aspects of Caligastian DNA including genetic memory. In other words, aspects of his memory were provided to me. This did not mean that Bob ceased to exist or that my own personality was over written with ‘new programming’. My freewill is as intact as it has ever been. The situation is more akin to a Bob Plus situation. These circumstances have led me into an exceptional adventure and journey of exploration.

Cal:

I am Caligastia, Lanonandek Son #9344, Second Order. This means that I was the 9,344th birth into the Second Order of the Lanonandek Family of Angels. Nearly five hundred thousand years ago, I was sent to this world for the purpose of fostering the ‘First Cause’, the development of ascendant life.

Your mythohistorical accounts record my presence under various names at a variety of times. To the Egyptians, I was known as Thoth. To the Hebrews, I AM. To the Greeks I was Hermes. To the Romans I was Mercury. To the Norse I was Thor. In all cases, I was mistaken as ‘God’. Given the limited technologies of the times and the lack of sophistication of the cultures involved, it is easy to understand how these arrived at this perception. Moses once asked me who I was. I told him, ‘I am what I am’. This is universal speak for ‘what you see is what you get’. Moses chose to see a god, thus I became the God of Israel.

I have been in life, as man, since 29 AD. Immediately prior to the murder of the Creator Son in Jerusalem, I entered mortality to serve the purposes of my mission. Some of my incarnations are recognizable within historical context. These were Genghis Khan, Charlemagne, Martin Luther, Arthur of Camelot, Benjamin Franklin, Robert E. Lee, and a split soul incarnation as Ellen White and Aleister Crowley.

It is not my goal in these joint writings to indulge in self-aggrandizement nor do I ask of you belief. I accept the axiom of soul. Simply put, that it is the nature of the soul to gravitate towards that which is true. We all exist in our own evolutionary moment. Those with eyes will see and those without won’t. It serves best purpose to accept all as they are and whether or not they accept me is irrelevant. I am what I am regardless of any one individual’s perceptions and will continue to be so.

For many years, truths about your origins and what you are were withheld from you. I deemed this necessary if you were to successfully complete your course of study on Earth. It comes time now to remove the blinders and to allow an appreciation of what was done and why it was done and what is to come.

In spite of the obvious imperfections of this world, it was not my goal to create a Utopia. This idea does not serve the First Cause. My task was/is to generate ascendant souls competent to assume Universal Citizenship.

On a universal world, the average ratio of ascendant to non-ascendant souls is one out of five. Already now, over two billion souls have been judged as ascendant and by the time we reach the actual end of the timeline, that number will have risen to over four billion. This reality speaks well to the non-universal methodologies that were employed. More so, it speaks to the reality that you are a magnificent people. While I may have laid the foundations and set the parameters for your life experiences, it is you who did the work. With you, I am well pleased.
Caligastia

PostPosted:  

Welcome Panthera...I look forward to our studies and discovery together. I think Coop speaks plainly and bluntly about this site. Interesting that even such a book as the UB is not immune to some rather bizarre claims by some who claim to be students and yet contradict that which they hold up as the authority/source of their crazy claims. And now that anyone can have a website/blog and public platform, the crazies have full voice and presence to further their "causes". You will also find those who claim to be Reservists and in the business of recruiting other reservists for an important and imperative end of times mission.

There are many good sites by very experienced readers but its easy to find oneself in the "weeds" or bog and off the fairway. You do well to ask opinions here but I wonder, as a newer reader, what you think of the site and claims. What appeals and what "smells" to you? Any questions come to mind about your own instinct here?

Glad you are here. Peace. 8)

PostPosted:  

Thank you very much fanofVan and coop for your views. As the UB says 'those ahead in knowledge to also share their knowledge with those still new to it'. I have been offline for some days having traveled. Having been growing up under the mainstream informed society The update upon me on this information has been tremendous from TUB within 6 months considering I discovered the book online personally not through anyone having stumbled upon many other sites and info which now to me are false having found the truth. But I came to discern the truth in the book and up-loud myself for my curiosity because in my country I don't know of anywhere where TUB is known to exist or known about. But at least I know it is not a book to be indoctrinated on anyone but can be very helpful to people. So we will help one another where we can as long as our contribution is within the truth.
Burgess is a fraud but one day in this world or next the truth will be known and we shall be laughing at his stuff for what he is or is not. For now my aim is to read the whole UB and arm myself with knowledge.

PostPosted:  

We (the UB student body) have study groups, conferences, and members around the world on every continent (well, 6 out of 7). The Association and Foundation are shipping crates of books into Africa, Eastern Europe, Philippines, and India to readers and in many languages. If you need a hard copy UB or any help finding other readers, let me know. There are also Skype groups and this wonderful site for students to gather. There is also an excellent on-line school called UBIS - Urantia Book Internet School. You are not alone Friend. Hope all is well and look forward to your voice here. Ask anything at all you may wonder about here....there are some good scholars, fine folk, and merry truth seekers here to help.

Peace 8)

PostPosted:  

Is the hard copy free of charge?

PostPosted:  

It certainly can be. I'm certain many here would be happy to supply a book to you and any other reader. I can help make that happen too. You may supply an address to me by PM - the message service here - to my profile here. The US Association has been offering a free book to any reader stateside but international shipping is no big deal either, so let me know. Do you want a soft cover, hard cover, or leather bound edition? The UB will be the Foundation publication so pick yours out here: http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/buy

No strings and no obligations. Except for this: I always ask those I give books to that they either keep it or give it away and if they keep it, they eventually give away two books to others or to a library anywhere anytime they choose. It's a bread on the water thing for me. This request is not enforceable of course. And I won't send anything but a book nor will I stalk you or solicit you or further contact you....except here of course!!

8)

Post subject: Re: hdcpy
PostPosted:  

I will choose to read the online version for now coz I am not familiar with the international shipping stuff neither do I know what address to supply i.e email or p.o box and currently don't have a personal p.o box except of workplace. But thank you with time I will acquit myself with that and request you for a hard copy.

PostPosted:  

when I read statements like "Love = Tolerance = Compassion", I become discouraged. The implied meanings of the above website "planetaryhq.com" are too diverse for me to identify clearly. Burgess who would "= Caligastia", in his mind simply through psychological identification has grossly misstated the goals for every Urantian, and I find more beauty in the habits of the common diplomat.

This is verymuch like the interpretation of Liberty. What can you do if you had the liberty to? "Anything you think of" but the thinking you have at this stage in existence is attenuated by your own environment, and what you have to leverage this is deep-thinking and obedience to the will of god.

But at least "Caligastia" was a contributor to these truthbook.com discussions.

PostPosted:  

very thrilling to me to look back on how I was green and could not separate wheat from chaff properly at first and now that I have read TUB first round full I don't entertain unworthy websites. So much dis-information is online one has to be the judge what to read or not.

PostPosted:  

We are but tadpoles!!! Welcome back to this tadpole pond Panthers!!

The UB says what it says and don't say what it don't say.....which does require lots of reading to determine what is said and not said within such a big book of facts and truth.

The discovery of what is said within the text itself is imminently more valuable than reading what is said ABOUT the UB by any and all others.

Having said that, however, we do learn best, we are taught, by being both student and teacher in this universe of education and experience. I look forward to your voice here as you join this merry band of fellow readers with questions, quotes, and propositions for our mutual benefit and illumination!

A first full reading is no small feat....congratulations!!

Brad 8)