Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 5:27 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

The Urantia Book clearly states that both exist. We live on a sphere where life has been ushered through increasingly sentient stages by the angeL and the Life Carrier Sons. But we have been blessed by the grace of Adam and Eve who were shaped obediently by the original pattern that MichaeL carried onto our cosmos from the center of all things.

It is very sad to see giant billboards with emotionally captivating images like human foetus and pictures of our home planet, with very insulting messages against people who choose to think that we are the descendents of animals who eat each other to survive.

Like so many scientific issues that become persecuted by the political world, we have all received some form of bullying / anti-Chauvinism that seems to dictate the lie that "YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE OR THE OTHER".

I wish that people will learn the truth that we are both created and evolved creatures. It is very easy to understand conceptually, but I think it is difficult for others to accept. But this topic is useful in that it can become a bridge used to introduce others to the enlightening ideas presented in this Book. I am interested if anyone has experience with this type of teaching for laypeople and religious orientation, of how I can use this topic to both dissolve others' prejudices and introduce for them Urantia Cosmology.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

HI SEla_Kelly 8)

The UB The News Link
IS Very Helpful in Sharing .

http://www.ubthenews.com/Reports_List.htm

http://www.ubthenews.com/Eugenics_Race_Urantia_Book.htm

Eugenics, Race, and The Urantia Book

Prepared by Halbert Katzen, J.D. with ongoing editorial support from Andrew Myers and Claire Miller. Chris Halvorson, Ph.D. assisted on Appendix 1.
[Originally published 1/1/11, revised 2/7/12]

PostPosted:  

Pat Robertson Dispels Creationist Idea
That Earth Is 6,000 Years Old (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/2 ... f=religion

PostPosted:  

This is a very relevant issue to many I know and therefore to me. I am so grateful that the Urantia Book gives lots of detail on it.

One concept that I'm particularly interested in is the idea of potential somehow contained in the very first life cells that the Life Carriers planted. I think this concept is what bridges the gap between creationism and evolution and shows them to be the false dichotomy that they are. We know that the Life Carriers planned many many formulae in their labs before planting life here. But how did they plant these formulae for chemical reactions in simple cells that had not yet evolved them?

Quote:
65:3.3 You have been informed that Urantia mortals evolved by way of primitive frog development, and that this ascending strain, carried in potential in a single frog, narrowly escaped extinction on a certain occasion.

65:4.4 This chemical action and reaction concerned in wound healing and cell reproduction represents the choice of the Life Carriers of a formula embracing over one hundred thousand phases and features of possible chemical reactions and biologic repercussions. More than half a million specific experiments were made by the Life Carriers in their laboratories before they finally settled upon this formula for the Urantia life experiment.

kiwi