Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:39 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

From my perspective Ray, it is not about discontent nor ranting posts walking over the posts of others. Neither is it about politics. It is about pointing out the very same injustice which caused an indignant Jesus to cleanse the temple of money changers. His actions worked for one whole day. We don't call them money changers anymore, but the injustice has grown to engulf our entire world. Why? Because we allow it.

[The rest of your diatribe is now deleted. If you want to stand on the ramparts and scream, find another forum. Better still, hit the streets and do something about the things that irritate you.

As has been pointed out countless times, this is a forum about The Urantia Book. I'm sure you are quite capable of talking about the issues and relating it back to The Urantia Book without naming names.

There is a difference between talking about issues of governance, and talking about a specific governor/president/king that you might know.

There is a difference between discussing theories of money and economics and how they relate to The Urantia Book, and invoking your favorite central bank.

~ yours respectfully, Admin]

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Randy and All,

Here's hoping we all discover an "energy source", new and renewed, within ourselves to advance the religion OF Jesus as revealed in TUB and that we have the wisdom to do it with Good Cheer!

All the best, Ray

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

In order to cleanse the temple, we must forgive the money changers, because they also have been programmed to do as they have done. To heal a situation, it must first be exposed. Having been exposed, it can then be healed. Mercy, compassion, and forgiveness will greatly enhance this healing process. This healing process will convert present day systems designed to enslave people into systems designed to serve people. This will lead to still greater scientific discoveries because research won't be predicated on the profit motive. It will be predicated on the intelligent use of natural resources in service of the common good based on need instead of want. Thus, service enables service and the sincere pursuit of truth, beauty, and goodness leads to greater unity, togetherness, and cooperation. And this will bring a sense of inner peace no matter what external conditions of chaos are encountered. In my opinion, this is the God Theory.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

In Newt Gingrich's most recent newsletter he provides a link to a natural cure for cancer that was supressed for several years because the company was unable to get a patent. An upset employee outed their greed and it is now public information.

Thanks to the global reach of the internet, TUB and other gems of new revelation are becoming a presence on the planet. The Age of Service has begun.

All the best, Ray

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

rhermen wrote:

I have done considerable research into this matter and I am convinced that Free Energy is a fact. The work of Tom Bearden and John Bedini has proven it beyond doubt.

Then we have the statement of Hitachi Magnetics, saying that a magnetic motor is both feasable and possible, but the world economy and the powers controlling it make the production and marketing of such a device impossible, or at least very dangerous.

Such technology has been actively suppressed for decades.

a.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Amy, "Free Energy is a Fact?" Splendid, I'll take a lifetime's worth. Who do I buy it from? Who's making it available? Is anyone in Washington DC listening? Where's the media - you'd think they would be all over this news?

Have we really thought this through? Just wondering.

All the best, Ray

P.S. Let's smooth out the rough edges and advance a bit and then do it again until we find the planet settled in life and light - one step at a time.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

RayOK wrote:
Amy, "Free Energy is a Fact?" Splendid, I'll take a lifetime's worth. Who do I buy it from? Who's making it available? Is anyone in Washington DC listening? Where's the media - you'd think they would be all over this news?

Have we really thought this through? Just wondering.

All the best, Ray

P.S. Let's smooth out the rough edges and advance a bit and then do it again until we find the planet settled in life and light - one step at a time.

Given your response I think it best to leave this discussion for another time.

a.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Sorry Amy - I am in a humorous and cheerful mood tonight; makes me a bit impish!

You may be closer to the truth than you know!

Free Energy is the beginning point.

How you "implement" the "fact" without being disruptive is the more challenging question. If you could, from the beginning point, identify the four progressive stages of transition to the concept of Free Energy, would that not be worth the invested time to consider the options?

In the mean time, should we not also focus on optimizing known energy sources - traditional, transitional, and then next generation. Might it not be possible to design, manufacture, and implement blends of traditional and transitional in a modular manner so that vehicles and utilities can be retrofitted and easily upgraded with blends of transitional and next generation - when the timing has also been optimized?

Be of Good Cheer, we may be closer to implementations then you think!

All the best, Ray

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND AND THEN PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST:
A PRACTICAL PRIMER ON QUANTUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION

Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage will transition to Ultraconducting Magnetic Energy Storage. Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage systems store energy in the magnetic field created by the flow of direct current in a superconducting coil which has been cryogenically cooled to a temperature below its superconducting critical temperature.

A typical SMES system includes three parts: superconducting coil, power conditioning system and cryogenically cooled refrigerator. Once the superconducting coil is charged, the current will not decay and the magnetic energy can be stored indefinitely. The stored energy can be released back to the network by discharging the coil. Due to the energy requirements of refrigeration and the high cost of superconducting wire, SMES is currently used for short duration energy storage. Therefore, SMES is most commonly devoted to improving power quality. If SMES were to be used for utilities it would be a diurnal storage device, charged from baseload power at night and meeting peak loads during the day.

This nation’s electric power transmission lines urgently need to be rebuilt. In addition, the electric transmission grids around the globe are also mostly old and only marginally stable. This is the type of challenge that energizes The Americas Spirit of Opportunity to Serve Global Markets; Capitalism in other words – entreprenurial freedom of initiative. The Americas Spirit of Capitalism in this global period of energy stabilization and security should be a well-balanced implementation of enlightened profit motives augmented by extraordinary service motives.

REGARDING THE AMERICAS ENERGY STABILIZATION AND SECURITY INVESTMENTS

Due to the resistance heating of wire, power transmission lines in the U.S. lose 11% of the electricity they carry in the form of heat – at a cost exceeding $80 billion annually. Each 1% reduction of these transmission losses would save about $500 million every year. Load leveling on a national basis might save an additional 5% of energy loss and 2% of anticipated new plant construction could be unnecessary – perhaps creating savings of $65 billion in avoided infrastructure costs, or, $65 billion in reallocated investments in other types of utility infrastructure.

Ultraconductors in the form of wire and cable are the next generation replacement materials for gold, silver and copper. Ultraconductors are 100,000 times more efficient in the transmission of electrical energy than gold, silver, copper and other currently commercialized conducting materials.

Ultraconductors in the form of wire and cable are the optimum materials for The Americas next generation technology implementations. Any anticipated Grid implementations in the range of Canada through USA to Panama over the next ten years should include UMES Rings that intraconnect all East to West and West to East Extensions. A technique for fabricating SMES rings eight feet in diameter has been invented in collaboration with a scientist at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. UMES rings, rather than SMES rings, could be produced in a factory and easily transported to their ultimate location. Several could be stacked and linked together to provide whatever amount of energy storage was needed. Wind Energy Farm Towers could be upgraded with UMES rings.

This GRID SYNCH EFFORT should be identified as a strategic Energy Defense Initiative for The Americas Governments as well as a strategic Business Initiative related to Global Technology Transfers on behalf of those same governments and their entrepreneurs. This effort would entail the immediate planning and funding of The Americas optimization of traditional energy technologies best suited for a 5-year blending of traditonal energy sources with transitional energy sources. This effort should also entail Revenue Sharing and Energy Security Pacts with The Americas Governments, and with other interested Global Equity Stakeholder (GES) governments including all those entrepreneur producers represented by these governments.

Transitional energy sources best suited to easily integrate with later implementations of next generation quantum energy innovations include photovoltaic technologies, wind turbine technologies, CNG, LNG and Coal gasification technologies, and petroleum/chemistry technologies. BTU blends derived from food sources should be quickly phased out and replaced with food distribution agreements and expense sharing agreements with those governments involved in the Revenue Sharing and Energy Security Agreements. Governments and entrepreneur producers are entitled to a fair profit.

GES SKII PROJECT

CRSA2009

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

With my last post serving as preamble, please enjoy surfing the following link!
www.chavaenergy.com

SKII TRUST believes it may have some of the solutions suggested that we may some day discover as detailed in the UB Paper on Energy-Mind and Matter.

What do you think? They have a blog on this site.

All the best, Ray

Post subject: Re: The God Theory
PostPosted:  

Greetings from Tulsa!

Another American energy technology company, that I would describe as both transitional and next generation, is out of the lab and is currently manufacturing their products for customers like Google, Ebay, Walmart, Staples, Bank of America and others. The company name is Bloom Energy and the link to their website is bloomenergy.com.

Their optimized fuel cell technology generates electricity from natural gas or landfill methane gas - without burning the fuel. Very clean, highly-efficient and scalable. One of their Energy Servers that is the size of a loaf of bread can provide all of the electric needs of an average home. One sized to fit in a single parking space for a car can fuel 100 homes or a small office building. Their systems can both generate and store electrical energy. Charging an electric car in your garage and in a cost-effective manner is "just over the horizon."

Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) as a Transportation fuel for trucks and buses is advancing as well. Check out cleanenergyfuels.com.

The more difficult work on Quantum technology breakthroughs, as suggested in TUB, also advance. However, the traditional and transitional solutions will be in play for decades more as they work to reduce our dependence on foreign oil imports. The Grand Energy Transition has started in Southern California and will advance North and East as the infrastructure requirements and manufacturing capacities expand.

All the best, Ray

PostPosted:  

RayOK wrote:
Greetings from Tulsa!

Another American energy technology company, that I would describe as both transitional and next generation, is out of the lab and is currently manufacturing their products for customers like Google, Ebay, Walmart, Staples, Bank of America and others. The company name is Bloom Energy and the link to their website is bloomenergy.com.

Their optimized fuel cell technology generates electricity from natural gas or landfill methane gas - without burning the fuel. Very clean, highly-efficient and scalable. One of their Energy Servers that is the size of a loaf of bread can provide all of the electric needs of an average home. One sized to fit in a single parking space for a car can fuel 100 homes or a small office building. Their systems can both generate and store electrical energy. Charging an electric car in your garage and in a cost-effective manner is "just over the horizon."

Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) as a Transportation fuel for trucks and buses is advancing as well. Check out cleanenergyfuels.com.

The more difficult work on Quantum technology breakthroughs, as suggested in TUB, also advance. However, the traditional and transitional solutions will be in play for decades more as they work to reduce our dependence on foreign oil imports. The Grand Energy Transition has started in Southern California and will advance North and East as the infrastructure requirements and manufacturing capacities expand.

All the best, Ray

Very interesting stuff. I think I saw a story on Bloom on 60 Minutes a couple of months ago. If I recall correctly, Google have made a significant investment in it.

PostPosted:  

About Free Energy: I'm involved into some real stuff. For more information:

http://www.youtube.com/user/wits2014

Here the introduction video: http://www.youtube.com/user/wits2014#p/u/23/qPuH3DqP5tQ

WITTS - A Spiritual Family of Ministers, Scientists and Engineers in Service to All Mankind Providing True Solutions in Tune with Nature for a Sustainable World

Check out our videos:

Hemisphere Generator Starts Jeep - Quantum Electric Demo: http://www.youtube.com/user/wits2014#p/u/14/xF00efOgTCM
Self Running 2000 Watt Fuelless Generator (1 of 3) - http://www.youtube.com/user/wits2014#p/u/22/LFu-s6ZmGyE (THIS IS FOR REAL!)

Good that this technology is on the hands of other sons of God who are not thinking about profit, but just restoration.

PostPosted:  

Tessman, thanks for the links.

I'm curious how these entrepreneurs intend to sustain production without profits. As the links suggest, this company is currently trying to raise capital investment to advance their technology however few would be willing to invest without a return on their investment. Suppose they raised $100,000 and it costs $5,000 to make each unit. After making 20 units and selling them with no profit, they are back to raising money again.

One can still have noble intentions and make a fair profit.

In an advancing society, profit motives are augmented with service motives. Consumers will pay for extraordinary service if the product provides them an offsetting benefit. My two cents.

All the best, Ray

PostPosted:  

I bought this book as well and started reading. So far I am enjoying it --- I especially like the fact that Kathleen Wilson Fivel used Adobe Garamond typeface. Btw, on page 9 the second line from the top contains a typo: "if felt" should be "it felt". Although the typesetting of the book is _awful_ (look, for example, at the outrageous variable inter-letter spacing of the last three lines of the "So too..." paragraph on page 21) the content of it is very interesting.