Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:07 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: The God Theory
PostPosted:  

I was doing some research and happened upon this book by a noted scientist doing work on Zero Point Energy (ZPE). He has filed a patent on extracting ZPE from the Quantum Vacuum which was published on May 27th of this year.

All the best, Ray

http://www.thegodtheory.com/

From the Preface of the book:

"What I propose is an infinite conscious intelligence -- so let's call it God -- who has infinite potential, whose ideas become the laws of physics of our universe and others, and whose purpose in so doing is the transformation of potential into experience. The difference between being able to do something and actually doing it is vast: making it happen, experiencing what it feels like, savoring the sensations are the tremendous difference between theory and practice. Playing the game is far more satisfying than reading the rules.

Astrophysicist Sir James Jeans wrote in the 1930s, "...the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine." So, too, I am proposing, in The God Theory, that ultimately it is consciousness that is the origin of matter, energy, and the laws of nature in this universe and all others that may exist. And the purpose is for God to experience his potential. God's ideas and abilities become God's experience in the life of every sentient being. What greater purpose could there be for each of us humans than that of creating God's experience? God experiences the richness of his potential through us because we are the incarnations of him in the physical realm."

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Wow! This blurb you posted looks like it could be a promo for the UB! Does anyone know if this guy is a UB reader?

I just ordered a copy of this book and I think I'll also try to find out how to contact the author to introduce him to the UB if he hasn't already heard of it.

UPDATE: I found the author's contact info and sent him an introductory email about the UB. I'll let you know if I hear anything back from him.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Yes, it is exciting to witness the Father expressing himself through his sons and daughters, even those of his children focused in the scientific disciplines. The UB revelations foreshadow that we will witness this more and more and I suspect that we are entering a new age of engineering marvels and a global advance in the standard of living with these recent discoveries of previously "unknown energy sources" that require an acknowledgment of a purposeful creator.

All the best, Ray

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Thanks Ray! I believe I should give this book a read.

TUB tells us from paper 42 pg 476: Space is not empty; the spheres of all space whirl and plunge on through a vast ocean of outspread force-energy; neither is the space content of an atom empty.

page 475: 3. The short space rays. These are the shortest of all purely electronic vibrations and represent the preatomic stage of this form of matter. These rays require extraordinarily high or low temperatures for their production. There are two sorts of these space rays: one attendant upon the birth of atoms and the other indicative of atomic disruption. They emanate in the largest quantities from the densest plane of the superuniverse, the Milky Way, which is also the densest plane of the outer universes.

paper 58 page 667: This short-ray energy charge of universe space is four hundred times greater than all other forms of radiant energy existing in the organized space domains. The output of short space rays, whether coming from the blazing nebulae, tense electric fields, outer space, or the vast hydrogen dust clouds, is modified qualitatively and quantitatively by fluctuations of, and sudden tension changes in, temperature, gravity, and electronic pressures.

Whereas the stated limitations of revelation paper 101 pg 1109 contend that: Mankind should understand that we who participate in the revelation of truth are very rigorously limited by the instructions of our superiors. We are not at liberty to anticipate the scientific discoveries of a thousand years. Revelators must act in accordance with the instructions which form a part of the revelation mandate. We see no way of overcoming this difficulty, either now or at any future time. We full well know that, while the historic facts and religious truths of this series of revelatory presentations will stand on the records of the ages to come, within a few short years many of our statements regarding the physical sciences will stand in need of revision in consequence of additional scientific developments and new discoveries. These new developments we even now foresee, but we are forbidden to include such humanly undiscovered facts in the revelatory records. Let it be made clear that revelations are not necessarily inspired. The cosmology of these revelations is not inspired. It is limited by our permission for the co-ordination and sorting of present-day knowledge. While divine or spiritual insight is a gift, human wisdom must evolve.

My position is that several scientists knew or suspected Zero Point Energy in the early twentieth century. But several things happened to greatly delay research into this potentially awesome source of renewable yet non-polluting source of energy.

The first is that the original equations of James Clerk Maxwell unifying electricity and magnetism have been erroneously edited. These simplified equations have been subsequently taught to several generations of physics students promoting an incomplete understanding of Maxwell's true electro-magnetic theory.

The second is the predominance of Einstein's theory of relativity over Max Planck's quantum mechanics which has been taught to the majority of western physics majors promoting research into atomic fusion. This has given us weapons of mass destruction such as the atom and hydrogen bombs used to end WWII and escalate the cold war. It has also given us extremely inefficient and costly nuclear power plants whose nuclear waste is becoming an incredibly dangerous and toxic problem.

Both of these occurrences were not arbitrary. They were contrived in the name of profit and keeping the masses under control. One of the main tools which has kept us under this control is our dependency on fossil fuels used to power the industrial revolution. As can be seen by the increase of gasoline prices, we are still addicted to oil, coal, and natural gas. And great profit is being made by people who claim to serve our best interests. Things like ethanol, bio-diesel, and hydrogen fuel may seem like potential solutions, but they're really just trading one addiction for another while keeping us firmly under the control of those whose god is profit.

Perhaps The Free-Energy Movement isn't as far fetched as some would like us to believe. In my opinion, ZPE taps into the kind of short space rays attendant upon the birth of atoms requiring extremely low temperature of vacuum space. Careful research into this potential energy source may yield something which could truly set us free at least in terms of our material needs. Free Energy? Yes, I think it could have happened one hundred years ago, but I guess we just weren't ready.

Maybe we're ready now.

Randy

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Randy, I suspect those in this field of study will be debating the details of ZPE for some time to come. What excites me is that prototypes exist - have been tested - and it works. How it actually works is still unknown. What an interesting juxtaposition of life circumstances - physical phenomenon being defined by scientists with spiritual speculations!

All the best, Ray

What is the zero-point field in physics?
The three fundamental forces other than gravity known to physics all possess minimum energy states according to quantum laws that are greater than zero. Specifically for the electromagnetic force, there is an electromagnetic zero-point field with zero-point energy even at a temperature of absolute zero. This zero-point energy is what keeps liquid helium from freezing to a solid even at zero temperature (at normal pressure). However there is major disagreement in physics on whether to interpret this field as real or virtual. There are major problems with having a real field, but it is logically difficult to argue away the reality of the field.

Metaphorically this field may be described as an invisible, uniform sea of light underlying the Universe. Unfortunately a great deal of not well-informed speculation has become associated with such a field. I have heard people proclaim "God is the zero-point field." It's not that simple. What is possible is that the zero-point field might be the mechanism whereby matter acquires its property of inertia, of mass. My colleagues and I have published numerous papers on this in mainstream physics journal and have been funded by NASA and by Lockheed Martin. It remains to be seen whether or not this interpretation of the zero-point field is correct, In The God Theory I speculate, and let me emphasize speculate, about the possibility that this electromagnetic zero-point field might in some sense be related to a "light of creation" of the physical world concept that you find in spiritual traditions. – Bernard Haisch, Ph.D.

Bernard Haisch, Ph.D., is an astrophysicist and author of over 130 scientific publications. He served as a scientific editor of the Astrophysical Journal for ten years, and was Principal Investigator on several NASA research projects. After earning his Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Haisch did postdoctoral research at the Joint Institute for Laboratory Astrophysics, University of Colorado at Boulder and the University of Utrecht, the Netherlands. His professional positions include Staff Scientist at the Lockheed Martin Solar and Astrophysics Laboratory; Deputy Director of the Center for Extreme Ultraviolet Astrophysics at the University of California, Berkeley; and Visiting Scientist at the Max-Planck-Institut fuer Extraterrestrische Physik in Garching, Germany. He was also Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Scientific Exploration. Prior to his career in astrophysics, Haisch attended the Latin School of Indianapolis and the St. Meinrad Seminary as a student for the Catholic priesthood. The God Theory is his first solo book. He is married, with three children, and lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife, Marsha Sims.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

SOLD!

Thanks Ray

Colter

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Quote:
What excites me is that prototypes exist - have been tested - and it works. How it actually works is still unknown.

It excites me too Ray although I've never seen an actual working demonstration, have you? An interesting interview of Adam Trombly by Celeste Adams entitled "Truth About Zero Point Technology" contends that this advanced technology exists already beyond the prototype stage but the average citizen remains ignorant of this technology which could make fossil fuels obsolete because it has been classified a matter of "national security."

But I'd like to speculate this technology works by "catching" the short space rays discussed in TUB and "downstepping" them to a more usable form of power which we know as electricity. The problem comes from the fact that the extremely advanced materials used to "catch" short space rays must be manufactured with extremely close tolerances of several orders of magnitude better than any current manufacturing techniques.

Perhaps Free Energy is another inconvenient truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Randy, I'm aware of more than I can discuss as I am bound by a Non-Disclosure Agreement, however, I suspect licensing agreements for all types of applications are "around the corner." Sorry, I can't be more specific but competing interests can be comforted by the fact that a complete transitioning from one fuel source to another takes decades. Oil, Coal and Natural Gas will find expanding markets in polymers and foams and building materials, and fabrics, etc. while their market share in transportation fuels and utility grade electricity generation will decline. What the heck, we use to burn whale oil before petroleum. The planet and it's inhabitants are maturing, as it should, into a more enlightened age. It is scary for some and exciting for others. I read somewhere that profit motives augmented by service motives is the proper path for an advancing society. It's time to advance; the status quo has become benumbing. Those initially frightened by the knowledge that we are awash in an abundance of energy will adapt their products and services to incorporate these new technological breakthroughs and continue to make a fair profit with which to support their families and reward their stakeholders......IMHO.

All the best, Ray

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Fair enough Ray. I have no problem with making a fair profit. But who defines "fair", the customer or the supplier? I read somewhere you can't serve two masters. Non-disclosure agreements and licensing agreements empower those who fear to lose their power and authority over those they claim to serve. I certainly understand that it takes decades to transition from one fuel source to another. But it doesn't matter if it's whale oil, fossil fuels, ethanol, bio-diesel, hydrogen, or any other combustible fuel, as long as we continue to pay someone to make energy for us we cannot enter into an enlightened age because of the profit motive. There is considerable amount of research regarding alternative fuels done on the campus of the university I attend. Research grants come from corporate interest. There are no grants unless the research could enable the corporation to make still greater profit. None of it is designed to give power to the people; all of it is designed to give more power to the corporation who pays the research grant and then holds the patent on the research discovery (not the scientist(s) who actually did the work and made the discovery). This is why transitions take decades or longer. There is no "transition" unless the corporation can maintain its power base. While I understand the concept of scaffolding, trading one addiction for another is no solution. Doing things for the common good of this world (instead of doing things for the good of corporate profit) should be the motivating factor. We do not have to pay Our True Father to create short space rays. The potential is there whether we utilize it or not. We only need to understand how to make this energy source available to everyone. Being motivated by the peaceful service of the common good will promote this understanding. Give the average citizen the ability to create all the energy he or she needs for themselves and their family, and then we will truly enter an age of enlightenment because profit will no longer be important. That will truly be our Independence Day. But it won't come to pass unless the people want it. Until that time, we will be forced to serve two masters because those who serve the profit motive fear to lose the power and authority overs those they exploit in the name of service.

Tom Bearden has much to say on how "short space rays" (quantum vacuum energy) might be utilized and converted into a much more pure form of electricity than we currently use (pun intended). Here's one article.

Taming the Fierce Energy of the Vacuum

by Tom Bearden, Ph.D.

Quote:
The proper scientific frame of mind is skepticism tempered by open-mindedness. If one is skeptical and dogmatic, one is not scientific, regardless of one's pedigree. If one is open-minded and not skeptical, one is scientifically naive.

We pay the power company to engage in a giant sumo wrestling match inside its generators, and to deliberately lose...

A bit of "empty space" the size of a sugar cube contains enough "seething electromagnetic energy" to power all the electrical loads on earth for millions of years. Obviously, if we can extract just a tiny fraction of this energy in electromagnetic form we can use it to power our loads for free — or nearly so. We need only power the "gating" or "switching" of the flowing energy, and thus cause a great deal of work to be performed, even though we ourselves input little or no energy.

Bearden's own website: http://www.cheniere.org/

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Randy, a fair profit is defined by the market place ideally. Government intervention into business activities typically increases the cost because of waste, fraud and abuse. A profit-minded focus looks to reduce expenses and enhance productivity in order to compete with others providing the same product or service.

Let's take ZPE devices as a test case. These devices are made out of materials that need to me mined, refined, etc. and companies who make a profit doing these tasks pay salaries, benefits, and other perks to employees, as well as paying their suppliers and vendors - who also have employees. If you take the profit out, who pays the employees? Do their families go without? I can extrapolate this into other areas but I think you get the drift of where I am going. This is where we presently dwell - in a capitalist environment with all its limitations and faults. I doubt we are anywhere close to light and life status when more enlightened economic systems will replace our present day less-than-ideal systems.

Be of Good Cheer and realize that the liberal philosophy in a university environment causes professors to forget where their salaries come from - the employees and employers who pay state and federal taxes from which the universities are primarily funded! :wink:

All the best, Ray

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I realize all that Ray. The university I attend could hardly be called "liberal." The professors who conduct research never forget their salary comes from the corporation who pays their research grant. The salary they make from teaching not-so-gifted students like myself is supplementary. But because these professors must answer to two different employers, they cannot be liberal in their teaching philosophy or they could be fired for "biting the hand that feeds them" so to speak. They must serve the corporation and the state. Even the few professors who might be described as having a liberal teaching philosophy never forget they must do so within carefully defined guidelines or they will find themselves in the unemployment line regardless if they have tenure or not. They must serve the state.

The virus of corporate sovereignty is just as virulent as the virus of national sovereignty. Fuel Corporations fear the idea that the average consumer might be able to make their own energy. Very little money is available for research which might make this possible. And this is precisely why combustible alternative fuels are nothing more than trading one addiction for another because the consumer stills pays a middle man to make energy for him or her at a profit which is set by the supplier who does careful research to determine what the market will bear according to the needs of the supplier. Because people are addicted to oil, the market will bear much and the consumer is at the not-so-tender mercy of the supplier. The proof that this is true is the fact that the global oil oligarchy is making record profits. But people are beginning to see how they are being exploited. They are tired of serving a corporation or the state and are beginning to demand alternative solutions. The only viable solution is to eliminate the middle man because both the state and corporations have forgotten their power comes from the people they serve.

Quote:
Let's take ZPE devices as a test case. These devices are made out of materials that need to me mined, refined, etc. and companies who make a profit doing these tasks pay salaries, benefits, and other perks to employees, as well as paying their suppliers and vendors - who also have employees. If you take the profit out, who pays the employees? Do their families go without?

Yes, Ray. Everyone wants to be paid but but who said anything about taking out the profit? I understand people fear of loss of employment but look at it this way: once the ZPE or Quantum Vacuum power unit is manufactured and put on the market at a fair profit (determined by the needs of the consumer but not the supplier) to be bought by someone (a hospital, university, business, or a private individual etc.) and is properly installed at the location...

...there is nothing more the consumer needs to buy. Oh, it might need to be recalibrated once in awhile, but otherwise, it needs no fuel. It does not need to be recharged. It simply makes an almost inexhaustible and non-polluting supply of electrical energy. This is almost like making pure profit for its owner. There are very few moving parts so it shouldn't wear out. It would last a very long time. No more gas stations or refineries. No more middle-man. No more centralized power grid. No more planned obsolescence. No more waste, fraud, or abuse. Such a thing could forever change the structure of our capitalistic supply side economics based on conspicuous consumption because it's the consumer who truly profits not the supplier. Talk about a juxtaposition of life's circumstances!

I am of good cheer because of forward thinking individuals (like Tom Bearden and Bernard Haisch) who neither serve a corporation or the state and have the courage to challenge the status quo by serving the individual.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Yes. The scaling of ZPE units for thousands of applications will provide more disposal income and a richer quality of life beyond economics to individuals and corporations alike.

Fuel Corporations, as you describe them, are responding to the demand placed on them by the marketplace. This is a real time concern; Global demands for oil currently outstrips global supplies. The future foreshadows something different; this is a good thing. Those fuel corporations who are looking out over the horizon will make wise investments with the profits earned from combustibles – perhaps, as we have already discussed, making investments in polymer superconductors, fabrics for clothes, furniture and ZPE vehicles, building materials, foams, etc. In time, the wise ones will be easy to identify.

Regarding professors, research grants from corporations and governments justifies their existence on campus; salaries support their families. Professors of the “arts” are more prone to liberal excesses than those involved in the “sciences” and I appreciate the opportunity for free speech. It’s the emotional outbursts of these liberal “art-ists” demanding an immediate implementation of things requiring time and discipline that makes my teeth itch. A global meltdown of the fossil fuels industry would invoke a global crisis in political and economic circles in ways that would hardly justify their emotional needs – IMHO.

Do you think less of Bernard Haisch now that he has filed and been issued a U.S. patent for his ZPE designs? I'm curious where you begin to lighten up a bit on those involved in profitable activities.

All the best, Ray

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

ZPE or Quantum Vacuum Energy units which capture short space rays or any other power unit which provides over unity energy gain has the potential to provide a richer quality of life for the entire world.

Quote:
Those fuel corporations who are looking out over the horizon will make wise investments with the profits earned from combustibles – perhaps, as we have already discussed, making investments in polymer superconductors, fabrics for clothes, furniture and ZPE vehicles, building materials, foams, etc. In time, the wise ones will be easy to identify.

The time has come for the truth to be known. I also appreciate the opportunity for free speech. But immediate implementation is possible because research has already been done by the Government at great expense to the taxpayer over the last several decades. The technology already exists. There is no need for us to pay for the same thing twice. But like so many other things, this technology is a matter of "national security" and will not be revealed until G.O.D. Inc. gives the go-ahead. But G.O.D. Inc. (the Global Oil Demiurge) tells whoever becomes a threat to its profits to "lighten up." Just ask Tom Bearden and Adam Trombly who speak from first-hand experience. G.O.D. Inc. is indeed responding to marketplace demand by offering solutions which merely trade one addiction for another in order to protect its profits. Over unity energy gain technology won't be revealed until all the profit has been squeezed from combustible fuel sources.

But the needs of the people of this world outweigh the will of G.O.D. Inc. The common good will be served while issues of "national security" are notwithstanding. The servants of G.O.D. Inc would be wise to realize this.

Adam Trombly:
Quote:
There is no such thing as free energy without enlightenment and liberation. The technologies point to free energy. We are the technology. We are the free energy.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Well, I respectfully disagree. Are you saying that the governments in Europe, Japan, China, Korea, India, prefer to export their treasury to oil producing countries? Or, are you saying the big bad governments in the Middle East, the Americas, Russia, Indonesia and other oil producing countries are somehow lording it over these other countries with ZPE devices that have been in production there for decades and somehow these bullies are preventing them from implementing their technology in their own countries?

If so, then it sounds to me like more "liberal emotional conspiratorial hand wringing" than rational reasoning. Yes, profit-oriented organizations will fight to protect their markets. Technology competitors will fight (sometimes with emotion rather than sound tactics and strategy) to provide alternatives. Transitions take time. Infrastructure build outs are capital intensive. Engineering new manufacturing techniques requires experimentation to optimize. Huge economic swings in any direction will be considered a threat to some while others consider it a blessing; these scenarios create conflicts. Yes, that means other than the regular players might create regional wars over combustible resources and newer alternatives alike!

Blessings are "around the corner" and prudent alternativists will curb their vitriolic tongues and focus on making the alternatives happen. Fear Not! Act! Remember Rodan's advice - problem solving requires tact and tolerance and the wise alternativists will soon realize that potential partners exist within the "combustible corporations" and they have the talent, skills, expertise, and capital to implement large scale engineering projects where the build-out time alone would bury smaller entities. Other large entities outside the combustibles clan also exist. However, immediate implementation is dreamy, wispy, and emotionally satisfying but only randomly rooted in reality. Patience please.

All the best, Ray

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Bernard Haisch, the author of The God Theory, is also one of the leaders of the Digital Universe (DU) project. see link below.

http://www.dufoundation.org/leadership.php

I'm reading his book and I had some spontaneous TUB-related reactions related to my first visit to the DU website. They were:

1) Haisch is building on thoughtful foundations with his aforementioned book and his DU project - the foundations of science/technology and spirit realities plus their various associations.

2) How might TUB-students integrate themselves in a supporting role?

3) I wonder what reactions members at TruthBook might have to the book if they have read it and to the DU project?

So I posted these reactions here. Any first impressions?

All the best, Ray