Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:14 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted:  

I'm mostly finished reading The Sherman Diaries Vol. 1. For those wondering about studying this apocryphal text, TUB reports that Jesus read Enoch and got his term "Son of Man" from that apocryphal book.

Many various gems are to be found in Sherman's work. "This great bird [the fandor] had something to do with the implanting [carrying] of early man on the great continent [of] Altantis." (p.201) The "Iberians" are from the peninsula now Spain, where remains were found of what seem to be a copy of the layout of the great city of Altantis with its concentric circles of islands and water. Funny that the concentric circles image, which Melchezidek tried to introduce but was perceived by the people as too sacred to copy, seems only found in representations of the Atlantean city. For example, see http://www.atlantisarchives.org/2006072 ... -andalusia. Any other images of relics bearing three concentric circles that I've seen I deem as geometric or decorative designs, not sacred or religious.

I suggest that the big secret of the identity of the Sleeping Subject was that there may have been multiple sleeping subjects, perhaps ready as backups. See Vol. 2 for description of the celestial VIPs with many sleeping subjects suggested.

As far as the hybrids, "The same soul that resided with that Iberian now resides within the fleshy content of the cranial cavity of Harold M. Sherman -in company with the very same T.A." (p.196) "Neither of us, or the other many thousands [of hybrids], are fully in this present dimension nor are we fully in the second dimension." (p.197) However, there seem to be others, not Loose's hybrids, that exist here in human form. "There are always fleshed entities here from other dimensions on missions of one kind or another, always for the betterment of mankind." (p.203)

"All hybrids are members of the order of Melchizedek." (p.203) All these previous quotes are attributed to Loose, but then Sherman starts communicating (channeling? automatic writing?) with a spirit entity referred to as ARA ("ARA is a full and complete member of the following dimension" -Loose p.347), who claims: "Your original progenitor came from the planet Herma, a thousand billion miles from Urantia. His mating with a fleshed one of earth imparted to you an intermingling of forces which have tormented, baffled, and inspired you throughout your long imprisonment here." (p.322) It would certainly surprise me if all the hybrids were Melchizedeks from Salvington, or at least at the level of Machiventa. Perhaps the hybrids are the spiritual offspring (as Christ Michael is the offspring of the Universal Father and the Eternal Son) of the singular Melchizedek progenitor whose celestial offspring was created before coming to Earth. Or perhaps the hybrid progeny were created after the first mating with a human. Perhaps, Loose got it slightly wrong and that the hybrids are not based on the order of Melchizedek, but on some lesser, more unknown spiritual order.

Loose claims, "None of the hybrids have been released until this present year [1941]." (p.204) Perhaps something to do with the Lucifer trial, as apparently was required before TUB could be given, was also related to the hybrid situation.

Loose mentions Lilith as being with Adam and Eve. As TUB makes no mention of of her, she may be another clue as to Loose's other influential readings, besides his contact with spirit beings. "Lilith did not [disobey God.]" (p.210) Given her mention in various ancient religions, she probably existed. But given TUB's version of the Garden of Eden, none of the myths about her make any sense. "And it was at this time [Adam and Eve's default] in the confusion of things, that the great accident and mistake occurred that resulted in the hybrid." (p.211)

While Loose seemed to make some obvious mistakes when relaying TUB material -thus calling into question the truth of his words of wisdom- he must be fairly reliable concerning his explanations and descriptions of hybrids. Because, what is the question everyone asks themselves; who am I? Thus, Loose must have been quite interested in hybrids and had researched and thought about them extensively.

Sherman notes in his criticism of reincarnation that an extraordinary amount of so-called past life readings contain famous or powerful historic people. Since these hybirds, or "old souls," were more likely to seek out a past life reading and that in these past lives, due to their advanced soul relative to their contemporaries, would likely develop more worldly success.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Hey Teacher Son 1,

I liked your calling attention to the participation of Avalon in Nebadon affairs. I would say that you put a lot of imagination together in your vision of Avalon helping Caligastia, but I tell you that I do have some inquiries about the " actual" situation of CAligastia in Urantia. We are told that Lucifer, Satan, the "bad" midaways, and probably the "invisible prince's staff" were all incarcerated afte Michaels ressurrection and after the first hearing of the case Gabriel versus Lucifer by the Ancient of Days. From the records in U.B. sometimes I believe that the "spiritual staff of Caligastia" is still with him, from other passages I have the impression that are not. In case they are not, we have heard that there are one planet of non-breathers close to Urantia, and when we see U.B. description of non breathers and aliens descriptions available to us from our own "alien" abductees, we see some similarities. So, I wonder, if Caligastia, deprived from his staff, resorted to this close planet to get personell to help him to carry his sordid plans in Urantia. Otherwise, how can this deposed prince do anything in Urantia if he is by only himself? So I believed that there is a measure of truth in the abductees narratives we have in our own urantia records.
Now I speculate that Caligastia is mainly interested in genetic changes in human race, perhpas on trying to thwart the natural route of evolution in urantia, which in time would bring a superior civilization.
But all these are speculations based on few tips I see in the Urantia Book, I really cannot make much of it, as you seems to make. :wink:

PostPosted:  

teach son says:
Quote:
First, it is important to reconcile other forms of knowledge with the Urantia Book...

Second, I believe it important for humanity to accept the existence of aliens and their involvement with this planet...

Third, we need to understand history and events and have a picture of the situation we and our planet are in...

Hi teach son! You've made some intriguing points on this thread. I strongly agree with your first & third point. Perhaps not as strongly with the second point.

I have read the 12th Planet as well as the Urantia Book. I also follow the work of Richard C. Hoagland and am a fairly regular listener of Coast to Coast AM. It is my understanding that Nibiru revolves retrograde around the sun in a 3600 year orbit according to Sitchin.

Of course paper 57 of the Urantia Book discusses the origin of Monmatia (the purported name the revelators give to this solar system). Specifically, 57:5.14 All of the solar system material derived from the sun was originally endowed with a homogeneous direction of orbital swing, and had it not been for the intrusion of these three foreign space bodies, all solar system material would still maintain the same direction of orbital movement. As it was, the impact of the three Angona tributaries injected new and foreign directional forces into the emerging solar system with the resultant appearance of retrograde motion. Retrograde motion in any astronomic system is always accidental and always appears as a result of the collisional impact of foreign space bodies. Such collisions may not always produce retrograde motion, but no retrograde ever appears except in a system containing masses which have diverse origins.

As far as I can tell, TUB doesn't state whether these three Angona tributaries had indigenous life or were totally destroyed as a result. Neither does it say whether Angona has left the solar neighborhood or is still gravitationally bound with the sun.

The other night on Coast to Coast AM, the guest speaker espoused the hypothesis that the sun was part of a binary star system. Relevant to your first, second, and third point I submit that maybe the evidence sited by the Binary Research Institute, the work of Zacharia Sitchin and Richard C. Hoagland, and paper 57 of the Urantia Book are related to your insights.

Well done!

Randy

PostPosted:  

TeachSon1 wrote:
Has anyone here tried to reconcile Sitchin's "research" with the UB. Z. Sitchin claims that Sumerian texts talk about an alien race coming to this planet in our distant past from the planet Nibiru.

The Urantia Book fully explains how Sumeria and its civilization appears to come out of nowhere. Sitchin not having read it, or believed it, decided to develop his own theory of Sumerian origins, and he was wrong. Case closed. There is no need of Nibiru, Anunaki, or any sort of aliens. Nor has any Nibiru been detected anywhere.

Sitchin read symbolic meanings into Sumerian art that were just not there, and he just ran with that, building supposition upon supposition in much the same way Eric Von Daniken did.

PostPosted:  

I have thought that maybe there is a connection between Nibiru and the planet of mortals that is not to far from where we are. The U.B say's that we would be very interested in the affair's of this close neighbouring planet, and to me Nibiru seem's to be a close neighbouring world. Also midwayer's made themselves known to mortals along long time ago when they rebelled, its possible they told human being's about this neighbouring world and legends and myths were created out of these rebell midwayers and their story's.....I don't know though...haha

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

boomshuka wrote:
I have thought that maybe there is a connection between Nibiru and the planet of mortals that is not to far from where we are. The U.B say's that we would be very interested in the affair's of this close neighbouring planet, and to me Nibiru seem's to be a close neighbouring world. Also midwayer's made themselves known to mortals along long time ago when they rebelled, its possible they told human being's about this neighbouring world and legends and myths were created out of these rebell midwayers and their story's.....I don't know though...haha

I believe that Nibiru, the ostensible home of the Anunaki, is said to periodically pass through our solar system, affording the Anunaki the opportunity to hop off and visit us as they are alleged to have done in the past. The Urantia Book makes no mention of any populated world passing through our solar system.

Moreover, what the UB refers to as a world being nearby us I think must be taken in terms relative to the size of the cosmos. Proxima Centauri is nearby, at 4.3 light years, so is Barnard's star at 5.9 light years, but that doesn't mean that a world at 20 light years is not relatively close by, give the sheer size of the observable universe, which I think we can all agree is a pretty big place in which 1500 light years would be practically next door.

PostPosted:  

Niburu is a complete hoax. There was an article I read today on it that I cannot find, but NASA has answered 20 questions on it at the following link.

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-ast ... nd-answers

I like what they say that we should be worrying about global warming and decreasing biological diversity, and I would add imcompetent governmental leaders in the congress and white house.

Peace,

PostPosted:  

I haven't read this complete thread, but I couldn't see where anyone mentioned that Stichin's translation of the Sumerian tablets is considered flawed by many reputable scientists. Not that THEY know everything, of course, but it's worth considering.

Personally I think the Sumerian creation myth is just that, a myth, an attempt to relate what happened tens of thousands of years before the development of writing. Therefor the stories were handed down by word of mouth for generations upon generations. The truth may have survived the trip, but only in some transmuted and warped form. IMHO, of course. :smile:

PostPosted:  

From the year the sumerian kings list was copied, it gives us the exact date date that adam and eve arrived on the planet. this is using The twenty eight day month to represent what sumerians called one year which is what the ub says is their calender. Also the ub says the sumerians were the last andites, so they would have had storys passed down directly from the garden, and this is especially true given that they had an accurate calender that recorded the exact date of adam and eves arrival.

So already we have one story that they probably had a lot of info of. Than there is the sumerian tablet depicting twelve planets and the large teacher pointing to the furthest removed planet. There is no reason why the sumerians would not have had some storys regarding the non breather world in the ub, given that this information was probably common knowledge to adam and eves descendants, it could have easily been passed on in the form of storys.

loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

In Fingerprints of the Gods, Graham Hancock makes the case that ancient cultures like the Egyptians used advanced technology from a lost civilization like Atlantis. Hancock doesn't say directly, like Erich Von Daniken, that aliens were involved. Is it possible, if Hancock is right, that ancient peoples received advanced learning from the Planetary Prince or from Adam and used it to build the pyramids and other ancient structures?

PostPosted:  

About 6,000 years ago, civilization and technology sort of leaped into existence. Perhaps there was a small remnant of people that survived the days of the Planetary Prince or of Adam that jump started human civilization.

PostPosted:  

Quote:
About 6,000 years ago, civilization and technology sort of leaped into existence. Perhaps there was a small remnant of people that survived the days of the Planetary Prince or of Adam that jump started human civilization.

Actually you are 100 percent right about this. These people were called Andites.

loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

What about the theory that the Urantia Book mentions what is known today as the lost city of Atlantis?

http://www.truthbook.com/faq/dsp_viewFAQ.cfm?faqID=1589

http://www.truthbook.com/index.cfm?linkID=594

http://www.squarecircles.com/articles/atlantiseden.htm

PostPosted:  

For what it's worth, Adam and Eve aren't in the list of Sumerian kings and the first king (sumerian creation date) precedes Adam by a couple hundred thousand years...it was the Israelites who sought to trace their lineage back to Adam. The Sumerians were a mix of Adamite/Adamsonite and Nodite with a bit of Sangik and it was their Nodite heritage that they were proud of (as mentioned in the UB) and the list of kings is an attempt to trace lineage back to the times of the Planetary Prince rather than Adam. But they had to give many of the first kings lifespans of over 20,000 years to do so and can't be explained away as mistaking lunar months for solar years...and the Sumerian culture didn't really go back that far itself anyway.

It was the Adamites and Adamsonites who domesticated plants and animals and introduced the sedentary herder/farmer lifestyle in place of nomadic hunter/gatherer to their Andite offspring and it started around 35,000bc according to the papers, archeology and dna...6,000bc is the end of the Andite migrations.

I find nothing special in the construction of the Egyptian pyramids...the stones are not exceptionally large by ancient Egyptian standards and the masonry work is between average and mediocre. A natural evolution can be seen from the mastaba to the step-pyramid to the "true" pyramid and plenty of trial and error shown in the architectural design of the over 100 pyramids in Egypt today. The reason for the great pyramid tombs at Giza and the transition to tombs in the box canyon Valley of the Kings aren't a mystery. These people were buried with great wealth and grave robbing was a common enterprise in those days.

but i feel logic is impotent with those who've not arrived at their conclusions thru logic...so Merry Christmas peace on earth good will to all :biggrin:

PostPosted:  

The u.b explains that Sumerians used the word year for months. It actually does match up with Adam and eves arrival. It does also run past that event in an effort to go back to Dalamantia but it also runs up to Adam and Eves arrival.

loveofrightdoing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next