Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:06 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Actually guys the architectural sphere Jerusalem (new Jerusalem) was created in the Taurus constellation. But right now it resides right near Saturn...yes in our own solar system...

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hello atsguy,

There's conjecture I've not heard before. The architectural spheres kind of wander about willy-nilly? They've done this why? to make us the center of the universe again? Can we whack it with a space probe?

L. Watkins

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

ofcourse, i was actually gonna make a big post about the Michael connection and the riley martin connection twords the urantia book and the architectural sphere near saturn...but here check out this site

http://helloearth.info/nasaconnection/n ... ction.html

the cassini space probe has been taking pics of Jerusalem since 2004, the one that actually identified the big mothership if you will was Riley martin maybe about 20 or more years ago. And lately another abductee that was taken there called Michael also says the same thing, even the fact that on the ship a being called the daynno who was a very high order teacher introduced him to the urantia book and tought him about the 7 psychic circles and our relationship to the thought adjuster.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Riley Martin as in the Coming of Tan? I once heard him on Coast to Coast AM a few years ago...

from the Urantia Book: Jerusem, the system capital, is almost one hundred times the size of Urantia, although its gravity is a trifle less. Jerusem's major satellites are the seven transition worlds, each of which is about ten times as large as Urantia, while the seven subsatellites of these transition spheres are just about the size of Urantia (P46pg519)... Thus it will be recognized that such headquarters worlds are not luminous in space; if Jerusem were very near Urantia, it would not be visible (P46pg520).

Is Jerusem 100 times the diameter or 100 times the volume of Urantia? There may be something in orbit around Saturn, it may even be an architectural sphere, but I don't think it's Jerusem. Of course people have been waiting for New Jerusalem a long time. Any comments?

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

yea i probably got that mixed up, the one near saturn is called new Jerusalem...haha i thought the Jerusalem on and the new Jerusalem one were the same.

i would listen to the michael connection interviews...he will probably answer allot of questions about the thoughtadjuster, and the urantia book...also our destiny

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Sure, I listened to some of the interview where Michael of Maui "the Michael connection" claims to have been taken aboard the Mother Ship New Jerusalem architectural sphere where he met someone who claimed to be a Daynal who told him about the Urantia Book and took him through the seven psychic circles. At one point he even claims to have been shown a frandalank and compares it to a stomach of all things...fascinating stuff! Thanks for the link.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Aloha all you brainiacks...Say...where in UB does it talk about the origin of the Universe? I refer to the theory of the "Big Bang". With the LHC drawing attention recently to recreate this so called event. I will go to the book myself but wanted to start here...perhaps to save me a few steps :wink: I get lost in the cosmology...I think it's called...Lost in Space... :?

My best to you all...

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I did find this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 118
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAPER 11 - THE ETERNAL ISLE OF PARADISE
PARADISE is the eternal center of the universe of universes and the abiding place of the Universal Father, the Eternal Son, the Infinite Spirit, and their divine co-ordinates and associates. This central Isle is the most gigantic organized body of cosmic reality in all the master universe. Paradise is a material sphere as well as a spiritual abode. All of the intelligent creation of the Universal Father is domiciled on material abodes; hence must the absolute controlling center also be material, literal. And again it should be reiterated that spirit things and spiritual beings are real.

The material beauty of Paradise consists in the magnificence of its physical perfection; the grandeur of the Isle of God is exhibited in the superb intellectual accomplishments and mind development of its inhabitants; the glory of the central Isle is shown forth in the infinite endowment of divine spirit personality--the light of life. But the depths of the spiritual beauty and the wonders of this magnificent ensemble are utterly beyond the comprehension of the finite mind of material creatures. The glory and spiritual splendor of the divine abode are impossible of mortal comprehension. And Paradise is from eternity; there are neither records nor traditions respecting the origin of this nuclear Isle of Light and Life.

A mystery to be revealed in time...

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Tootsie, how about this website?

http://www.lyricus.org/default.htm

Under "discourses" you will find an introduction and six discourses which you may find interesting...there is even beautiful music to accompany you while you study!

Randy

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Far out rhermen :smile: I know I'll enjoy that...Mahalo...

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Is this based on the teachings of the Urantia Book? I don't see it mentioned at the site?

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

It's based on the Wingmakers, a science fiction tale used to promote the music and art of the author. It's an interesting story -- like Scientology is an interesting story -- a modern fairy tale without basis in fact or truth.
Larry

Last edited by lwatkins on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:45 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

There are many who say the same thing about TUB. We each have the right to make up our own mind concerning Lyricus, Wingmakers, Scientology, or the Urantia Book. But whatever belief system you choose individually, we are all human beings, and therefore, need to seek unity so that our species may demonstrate the enlightened characteristics of Cosmic Citizenship.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

rhermen wrote:
Tootsie, how about this website?

http://www.lyricus.org/default.htm

Under "discourses" you will find an introduction and six discourses which you may find interesting...there is even beautiful music to accompany you while you study!

Randy
Hey brother good to see you. Are finals almost done? I've been trying to hold off until Christmas break to post to you brother. I pray you are well and am looking forward to your great posts again. It seems like Urantia Unity folded or is gone. But things are going well here. I'll join Tootsie soon and check out this link. Thanks Man! :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hi rhermen -- under the philosophy you've expressed there's neither truth nor falsehood -- everything's of equal value and we're not to judge but rather to accept things as they are with blinders on. I believe a cosmic citizen will recognize the fallacy of Lyricus, Wingmakers, Scientology and gravitate toward truth.
Larry

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next