Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:35 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I know that people fall out of the internet sky on occasion on this website to proclaim the good news that people's THOUGHTS and WORDS alter REALITY - but comparing me calling you "Rye Man" to the "state" supposedly hauling off USA kids for probing on a spaceship is - well, could someone from the censorship team please supply the politically correct word for me...?

Here's a GROK for you - "Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me...". What little ditties are they teaching kids in school these days...? Do I even want to know...? Something about the WORD being holy...? Honest to God, I so do long for the days where we all ignored the nut on the street corner yelling - "The end is near - REPENT"...

I never GAVE anyone MY freedoms away and after all the back and forth on this site with all my loving brothers - do you get the impression I am about to GIVE my freedom over to anyone without a SERIOUS fight...?

All this nannyism in the government is because of a slacker, hedonistic, slutty generation of WOMEN who expect the world to raise their kids...their noise is TEMPORARY. If it weren't for the $$$$$ shamans and shamanesses are making off of such sloughing off of parental responsibilities, we would not be in internet paranoidville day after day. Since women do not want to OWN their kids, the nuts WILL step in to "raise" them for you...

From Roosevelts January 6, 1941 State of the Union address:

"A good society is able to face schemes of world domination and foreign revolutions alike without fear..."

Notice the date - 1941. I think if the UB had been available to the generation that was meant to be the first to carry the torch - EN MASSE - you would not be living in the intellectual "terror" zone today from which you shape your world view, Mr Rye Man....

May you find peace in God's REALITY one day - it really is elegantly beautiful - especially the "science" He uses...

In the meantime, I forgive you, also. 8)

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I said good-bye to my godchild, 12 year old Laura, on December 22, 2006. She needed a new body after her 1.5 year struggle with neuroblastoma.

From the UB – Page 848 – “Good social environment and proper education are indispensable soil and atmosphere for getting the most out of a good inheritance”.

If the Governor of Texas had the intelligence and the desire to learn about how successful a 12 year old life could be because of strong family values, he’d have realized he is in no position to force his inferior totalitarian edicts – viewing Laura as a sex object who had a good chance of being raped – on a MUCH superior culture.

Same page – “….a bad environment can very effectively spoil an excellent inheritance, at least during the younger years of life…”.

Thank God Laura had a life free from the machinations of some political pervert who would have polluted Laura’s early environment with his bible-thumping, animalistic view of her.

Laura’s family and friends ARE capable of providing a CIVILIZATION that Laura could have grown up in where she would have come of age and would have made the right choices FOR HERSELF about motherhood. It is also 100% certain that Laura’s “people” have the means to cleanse the rapists out of their world, also, mostly because the MEN DO know in advance who the scum is among them.

Page 854 – “It is a people who make a civilization; civilization does not make the people.”

If you search the list of Nobel Prize winners for medicine from the1960’s, you’ll learn that the “secrets” of viruses have been understood for 40 years now. What took so long is the question…and how long will it take for neuroblastoma….?

There is NO DOUBT that it won’t take THAT long to throw out the inferior-culture politicians…

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Dear Fetish,

What a sad thing to read...I am so sorry for the loss of your young godchild. To see a young life snuffed out by a disease must be terribly hard to take. I can only imagine...

All of this discussion about enforced vaccinations is worthy of note, and worthy of a second look. For those who believe in the need for vaccinations, the vaccines are there for them.

For those who are skeptical, there is hope...

I ran across this aricle today, and thought it might be of interest to those who are uncomfortable with this process of vaccination for children:

http://www.mercola.com/article/vaccines ... _shots.htm

I was vaccinated like most people of my generation, but the younger folks are questioning and standing up for their right to be left alone. I applaud this. I think there is a lot of knowledge available today that was not available years ago, thanks to the internet.

Again - please accept my condolences, Fetish. This must be a very difficult time for your family, and I will keep you in my prayers.

Sincerely,

MaryJo

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Thanks for your empathy. "Hope" is a vacuous, annoying bit of religious jingoism in many of life's situations - as one can see in the situation where the "hope" of a PERFECT young life is defeated by cancer.

I'm not taking aim at vaccinations for chicken pox and diptheria and hopefully TB as the new strain that came over on Navy submarines from the East is really scary, etc. etc.

I'm taking aim at a virus that can ONLY be transmitted from sexual intercourse. Even HIV can be passed on blood to blood and even maybe through saliva.

This is about SEX and MONEY, not about vaccinations...

This is about the WatchOverThyNeighborsCrotchWithJesus.com political perverts and how they need to be slapped back from your crotch and be thrown out of political office. The sooner the better...

Like I said, thank God and Family that the Governor of Texas and his Merck buddies did not get near Laura and all her friends who are still here on earth....and we're going to do our best to keep them away....

Interesting math FACTS...check out how many cases of HPV there are in the USA vs. how many vaccines they were going to sell through edicts...tell me it's not about the money...

Also, do they KNOW in Texas that certain regions in the USA do not need to sell 5 year old+ daughters and sisters for sex to rich men...?

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Well Merck backed off from their USE of "Women in Government" to back the vaccine for them...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2