We've just spent 12 months working to bring you a website that is easier to search and find just about anything relating to The Urantia Book
. The new look and feel was inspired by thousands of user experiences. On the front page you find greater focus on your old favorites like the daily Quotes about Life, our blistering fast search engine, afterlife, The Urantia Book
itself, and much more. More importantly, the focus of TruthBook.com, the complete life and teachings of Jesus in The Urantia Book
, gets even more prominence.
ONLY AT TRUTHBOOK:
Only at TruthBook.com
can you read the illustrated Part IV of the life and teachings of Jesus and then visit an online Religious Art Gallery featuring new and classic Jesus paintings. Our search engine, which has been the most comprehensive search engine for The Urantia Book
for over 10 years, is even improved with the ability to search the entire website faster using more keywords.
THE BEST WAY TO EXPERIENCE THE NEW SITE:
Start at the blue bar across the top of the website to specific sections of the website. We have created mini-home pages for each category that will allow you to see, read and search topics that our visitors have told us are the most important to them. You'll notice that the subject matters in the menu bar are familiar introductory topics for searching Christians who need a gentle and reassuring introduction to The Urantia Book
's teachings. For new or potential Urantia Book readers, this is the perfect place to send your family and friends! For Long time readers or even scholars of the Revelation, we go deeply into it. Use the site search engine to find your topic because it's probably available.
- Truthbook is mobile friendly for your tablet and smart phone.
- Because the site is so mobile friendly, it's easier than ever to read The Urantia Book at TruthBook.com without having to carry a physical book.
- The site is much easier to navigate.
- It's friendlier than ever to searching Christians and other potential readers. Since over 70% of TruthBook.com visitors come to learn about The Urantia Book, non-intimidating words and visuals makes it safe for them.
- "Search The Urantia Book" is visible on all pages.
- There is increased opportunity for interaction: "Submit our story", "Submit your question", Join the discussion forum, etc.
- More new content on major landing pages.
- The new site is more video friendly.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
We will be offering ongoing tips for using the website by actual users on our social media platforms, especially at Facebook, and on Google+. Search for us as TruthBook to read more and to sign up to join our communities. Please submit your inspiring stories, comments, and ideas to: email@example.com
or look for the special "Submit your question" links in particular parts of the website.
Our goal is to inspire you to read, explore and enjoy the life transforming truth contained in The Urantia Book
. We want to hear about your experiences.
Please let us know what you think about the new Truthbook.com. You can complete a short survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/truthbookredesign
or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
. We hope you are inspired by what you find here. We are every day!
In the spirit of a spiritually uplifted world,
Your team at TruthBook.com
is to encourage and assist individuals in developing a personal faith relationship with our Heavenly Father by sharing the supernal teachings of Jesus in The Urantia Book
with them and nurturing them as reader believers. Three Urantia Book quotes drive our vision:
- "Of all human knowledge, that which is of greatest value is to know the religious life of Jesus and how he lived it."
- "The great hope of Urantia lies in the possibility of a new revelation of Jesus with a new and enlarged presentation of his saving message which would spiritually unite in loving service the numerous families of his present-day professed followers."
- "Modern culture must become spiritually baptized with a new revelation of Jesus' life and illuminated with a new understanding of his gospel of eternal salvation. And when Jesus becomes thus lifted up, he will draw all men to himself."