Switch to full style
Let us know what you think.
Topic locked

This worshipful contemplation made my day!!!

Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:32 pm +0000

Dear Paula,
Whoever put this worshipful contemplation together has given the world a rare gift! I was amazingly moved by it. The photos and words are beautiful, and then the worshipful music added a transcendent dimension that suddenly made me realize all over again how important music is to worship. This piece has made me want to put worshipful music back into my life much more than I have it in my life now.
Anyway, I have saved this link on Outlook Express so that I can play it any time I want.
The continued inspired creativity at TruthBook is magnificent. Thank you so much for your contributions to the spiritual lives of many.
love, Lee

http://www.truthbook.com/index.cfm?linkID=1169

Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:08 pm +0000

I there not Paula but let thy hand me to encourage for the worshipful contemplation of thou explain. I speak shakespeare excuse thy words of me and let us push you further to thy music of your understanding ahead... and thy foreword.. for Paula agreeith in my spirit to go past which ye thought... beyond the limitations... and through the doubts to the colorful understanding.

ps- watching shakespeare as to why i speak :wink:
Topic locked