Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:48 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hello Friends,

I thought you might like to see some of the great comments we got about our new Flash presentation, "Finding God." If you would like to see it just click here: http://truthbook.com/index.cfm?linkID=1168

Paula and all,

Every once in a while I spend some time just perusing your website and enjoying not only the things I've seen before, but finding great inspiration and joy in discovering the new additions. Tonight was such an experience - I hadn't seen the Truthbook Flash presentations and they are beautiful! What is the music in the "Finding God" presentation. Is it a CD? It's just gorgeous!

The website continuous to develop into an engaging, easy-to-use, and all-round terrific place to visit. Thank you and all of the Jesusonian staff for the creativity, sensitivity, and just plain hard work that has obviously gone into making the site a joy to visit.

Hope all of you are having a good summer!

Love,
Becky

Greeting all.

Dear Truthlover,

I just viewed your new Flash Presentation, "Finding God" and I couldn't wait to tell you, "This is a wonderful piece of art you have put together!" I have been receiving Quote of the Day for a very long time now and I couldn't imagine being without it. What a beautiful world we live in. I thank you so much.

Jacquelin McKay

Bob Lawson here in CA.

Just saw your flash presentation Finding God.

Glorious. I can appreciate the effort it takes to
create such presentations. My only suggestion is that
this one seems to present too fast, at least to me. I
would love to see it twice as slow. The beauty of the
images and the depth of the words take longer to be
absorbed and appreciated, IMHO.

Keep up the GFW.
(good Father's work)

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted:  

Hi Paula:

At the end of a very long hot summer day I recently viewed this new presentation. WOW :!: It radiates peace and beauty and wonderful words of inspiration and wisdom about our Father. I loved it-great presentation :wink:

Profile Send private message  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]