Switch to full style
Let us know what you think.
Post a reply

New Member and Student of the UB

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:20 am +0000

Hello everyone :) I am a new student of the UB and I am glad this forum exists. Truthbook is amazing. I was a Christian for all my life not only Christian but a Seventh Day Adventism the same religion held by Dr.Sadler and Dr.Kellog. In the church, I always listened about the "Kellog's apostasy" but never heard of Dr.Sadler. I am reading the UB since February and it makes a lot of sense many things were answered to me but i still reading it. After I left SDA church I became a Deist and it seems to me that the UB can conciliate a Deistic God with revelead religion which is amazing. Greetings everyone :)
Last edited by ketsune23 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:17 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New Member and Student of the UB

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:26 am +0000

WELCOME ketsune23!!!!

Read on and ask whatever you wish...glad tidings.

Bradly. 8)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:51 am +0000

ketsune23 wrote:Hello everyone :) I am a new student of the UB and I am glad this forum exists. Truthbook is amazing. I was a Christian for all my life not only Christian but a Seventh Day Adventism the same religion held by Dr.Sadler and Dr.Kellog. In the church, I always listened to the "Kellog's apostasy" but never heard of Dr.Sadler. I am reading the UB since February and it makes a lot of sense many things were answered to me but i still reading it. After I left SDA church I became a Deist and it seems to me that the UB can conciliate a Deistic God with revelead religion which is amazing. Greetings everyone :)

Congratulations on finding and recognizing our new revelation, Ketsune. Drink on, its water is deep, pure, and salutary.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:16 am +0000

Thank you everyone :) it is a pleasure to share this place with all of you.

Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:18 am +0000

Dear ketsune23,

Welcome to our Forum. So happy that you are here!

it seems to me that the UB can conciliate a Deistic God with revelead religion which is amazing

I love this about the teachings of the book, too. I have been gratified to understand that the teachings can illuminate and even support any man-made religion, as long as it is a monotheistic religion. There is, after all, only one God, although we understand him is so many different ways.

The only fly in the ointment there may be certain dogmas - like the virgin birth, for example - but those are also man-made ideas that can be let go by a believer. And then, the most important aspects of a religion - its fellowship, for instance - can still be enjoyed.

Again - welcome!

maryjo

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:14 am +0000

:smile: Hope to learn a lot with all of you
Post a reply