Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:56 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

Hi Rajan,

Thank you for your welcome and encouragement. Just thought I would drop a personal note in - my beautiful and amazing daughter's father is from Kerala, India. The world is a small place, isn't it?

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Hi Nancy!

I sure am glad that the UB found you. It is still, after nearly 35 years of reading it, my absolute written reference book. If anything tries to point me in another direction, it is my TRUTH guide.

I am an expatriate from White Center, and I have lived in Fairbanks, Alaska for 26 years now.

You would fit right in up here. 8)

Welcome.

Joe

PostPosted:  

Hi Joe,

Glad to hear from you. White Center has really grown and diversified since you were here. I think it is in the top five "most diverse neighborhoods in America" now. I grew up very near White Center - just blocks north. It is truly a small and wonderful world we live in and I hope to run into you when I can afford my Alaska dream adventure. O:)

I have rarely had a day go by without reading the Urantia Book or related material since my first reading. It gives me an immense amount of guidence. The powerul teachings really get me going and encourage me to grow, learn and reach out hard for that living experience. The Urantia Book reminds me that even tough times are a true blessing and that every moment has value especially if you learn something in those experiences.

Love the living and the learning.

p.s. caught and released oveer fifty salmon in the Green River yesterday, taught a young boy how to fish, and caught and released more than I could count before I had to get off to productive work related stuff this morning. My arms are so tired and my smile is stuck in ear to ear mode! :lol: :D :D