Switch to full style
Let us know what you think.
Topic locked

Visitor Feedback

Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:02 am +0000

I found Truthbook by going to a search engine and typing in "urantia book audio files free download." I wanted to thank everyone who had anything at all to do with offering this great study aid, gift, and service.

After I got all the audio files downloaded I started surfing around this site and noticed that it is beautiful and impressive. The discussion board here is wonderful--there is a lot of wisdom, knowledge, love, and support here for anyone who wants it. I also like the discipline here--fatherly love sometimes has to discipline the members to keep the site a respectable, spiritual, orderly place to visit. I've visited a few other sites that allow their "children" to run wild too much for my taste.

I would like to encourage other new members to start posting. These people here will not bite you, and no one is expecting you to be perfect. Posting isn't about showing off your ability or lack of it--it is about fellowship--it allows others a chance to get to know you and become your friends. If you are wrong, someone will probably tell you and you will probably grow from that experience along with some other people reading along who had the same misconceptions. If you are right, you may be helping someone else to grow. It's all good.

Also, everyone from other countries who may be concerned about their English is more than welcome to start posting. We can understand a lot of broken English, and it doesn't require a large vocabulary to speak the truth.

Love to all,

Stacey

Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:26 pm +0000

I agree with Stacey.

I found it through a Google search in late 2005. And I found the people as she said to be a "loving fellowship" guided by TUB (The Urantia Book). I was so excited to finally find people who were so knowledgeable about a book I had been reading and using for guidance for years.

And It's TRUE, We do learn from each other. The Truth is made to be shared. And here, that is what is done.

It terms of not biting, you may find a few responses to certain things to have a little bite in them. But you know that old saying, "That which challenges you makes you stronger", Well maybe it wasn't exactly like that. But close enough. :-)

Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:47 pm +0000

Stacey I just want to thank you for being so kind.

We all here hoped we have been seen in our best light no matter how direct or forthright we may be.

Spirit lead, spirit fed, spirit shared

Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:12 pm +0000

Jim,

I want to thank you for all the Love you've shared with me for years. And Stacey I like to thank you for the Love you bring here NOW.

It is really amazing that there are so many people here willing to share God's Love and be of service to each other. The list goes on and on.

Thank you ALL those from before who set the TONE for this forum and those who are here NOW keeping that Ambiance going?

Thank You Lord for the gift of this camaraderie you have guided me too.

Peace be with all who have ever visited this site. Amen.
Topic locked