Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:52 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: a fellow believer
PostPosted:  

hi everyone. i've been visiting this site for the past 3 to 4 days. i too had experienced some of the topics that's been on this forum. im at the lowest point in my life right now and its so surprising to find comfort from just merely reading all your replies. i've read some parts of the book as well and i find it very informative. i hope its ok if i stick around more. i know i'll find some answers here. by the way, you have a great team of prayer warriors.

a fellow believer,
pie

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

God Bless you pie! I'm glad you have liked some of the posts here. I haven't been here long but have been made to feel at home. I've enjoyed God's Love being shared here. And the help we give each other with our sharing.

Welcome and please do stick around.

May God Bless you and guide you in your spiritual growth! :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hiya pie

I also welcome you to TB and am glad you found us !

I can relate with your being at a low point right now. We have all been there my friend. A better find for you than coming here is that you have discovered The Urantia Book. I am certain that within its pages you will find the answers and confidence to gloriously succeed in your life. Everything you always wanted to know about God, the universe, our planet and the accurate and more or less complete story of Jesus is there.

You will learn that life is indescribably great and difficulties and hardships will become useful challenges and encouraging learning experiences.

So welcome aboard again and ask us your questions......we will help you!

your friend,

Woody in Georgia

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]