Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:46 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Affiliation
PostPosted:  

Who would I talk to about an affiliation? I have a soon-to-be-released website (3 months) of The Truth Network's online community website (based on Invision Power Board), The Truth Online. There's no way to sum up The Truth Online, it's something you'd have to see for yourself. Whoever I end up talking to about the affiliation I will supply with the current url to the website, and allow you to invite 10 users (this is my affiliation agreement, Truth Book being the second and the answer from IfAmericansKnew.org in a few days as well as Rense.com, this is only the begining) to become members, post around, and have free access to the online arcade (600+ games) whereas normally a user needs 125+ posts to use. It also has a Urantia Book forum section under the Religions Of God catagory where users can read the WHOLE book online for free, they don't even have to register for free as a member, and openly discuss any little detail or thought about the book. I look forward to hearing from you.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Try a site admin. Maybe Paula or Larry would know.

Peace brother. I did check out your site awhile back if you remember and it did look like the infra-structure was setup to be quite comprehensive.

God Bless! :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi Michael,

I suggest you talk to Jim Cleveland, mastermind editor behind the web site of LightandLife.com. He is a UB-based journalist with arms wide to embrace the greater kingdom of believers; thus, while his outreach extends to all manner of fields of thought, they are all somehow under the umbrella of compatibility or affiliation with UB concepts. He is also very big on combining our resources to create a more visible outreach community. That would be www.LightandLife.com

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]