Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:16 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Essays and Speeches
PostPosted:  

Brother Paul

You have missunderstood what Jesus said big time. Brother you need to read it over and over again until you grasp its true meaning. Just think you have just criticised The Creator of the Universe we live in our, God and creator Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

The Prophet Isaiah had something to say about that when he said: "Woe to him who strives with his MAKER, an earthen vessel with the potter! Does the clay say to him who fashions it, 'What are you making?' or "Your work has no handles'? Woe to him who says to a father, 'What are you beggeting?' or to a woman, With what are you travail?'" (Isaiah 45:9-10)

In Brotherly love Jess

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Settle down you're becomming a mob.
Aummmmmmmm 8)

Last edited by slyde on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Your right Vann. I'm here. And I am your brother. Just as the Jesus you and I Love is our brother. And who else in this Universe showed Love Compassion and offered mercy to Caligastia and Lucifer, Vann? You're right the guy you claim to Love and defend. How about when he told us, "How ever you treat the least of my brethren you do that to me", Vann? What did that message mean? How have you been treating you brethren lately my brother Vann. I may have passed out undeserved praise or blessings. But who's to say before God how one should be treated? Did you show MS Love today Vann? Is that the kind of Love you want to show and treat our Master and savior to?

I love you Vann. And my eyes have tears right now. I remember how they treated our Master from the time he allow them to grasp him in the Garden Vann. And when ever I see us treating each other in a way we would never treat our Master I remember and I cry. because I know when we do that, we are the ones driving the Nails of hate and intolerance through his wrists and feet. When we are mean to each other we are the ones slashing his back with the cat of nine tails ripping the flesh from his body.

I'll take Love over hate and Praises over insults any day. And I apologize to Solis for any negative thing I've said to him. And to you Vann, I apologize. I ask your forgiveness for having offended you Vann. Because you are my brother. And I would not want to hurt you any way Vann., I know you have a good heart and Love Christ more than anything in the world. Would you treat others nicely if he asked you too?

Let me share his words with you again my brother for our benefit and the benefit of all here. My Lord forgive us for we know not what we do. here's that post I shared with you a few weeks ago Vann:

I have an idea! :smile: let's work on ourselves trying to be more tolerant. slow to anger, quick to forgive, that kind of stuff. then we won't have to doctor anything up, We'll demonstrate gracefulness in adversity.

Heck we have one of the Best teachers around in TUB. We just have to try to walk the walk as we talk the talk. Let's be the example we want our kids to follow. or be the the LOVE we want to show and share with our brothers and sisters on the WEB peeking in.

Seems like that might work better because it will be a more real representation of what we are learning and how we are developing Spiritually.

By their fruits they will be known. :smile:

Anyway just a suggestion. We can try to be more tolerate of each other. maybe we can practice doing this:

P.1765 - §4 Always respect the personality of man. Never should a righteous cause be promoted by force; spiritual victories can be won only by spiritual power. This injunction against the employment of material influences refers to psychic force as well as to physical force. Overpowering arguments and mental superiority are not to be employed to coerce men and women into the kingdom. Man's mind is not to be crushed by the mere weight of logic or overawed by shrewd eloquence. While emotion as a factor in human decisions cannot be wholly eliminated, it should not be directly appealed to in the teachings of those who would advance the cause of the kingdom. Make your appeals directly to the divine spirit that dwells within the minds of men.[and women] Do not appeal to fear, pity, or mere sentiment. In appealing to men, be fair; exercise self-control and exhibit due restraint; show proper respect for the personalities of your pupils. Remember that I have said: "Behold, I stand at the door and knock, and if any man will open, I will come in."

P.1765 - §5 In bringing men into the kingdom, do not lessen or destroy their self-respect. While overmuch self-respect may destroy proper humility and end in pride, conceit, and arrogance, the loss of self-respect often ends in paralysis of the will. It is the purpose of this gospel to restore self-respect to those who have lost it and to restrain it in those who have it. Make not the mistake of only condemning the wrongs in the lives of your pupils; remember also to accord generous recognition for the most praiseworthy things in their lives. Forget not that I will stop at nothing to restore self-respect to those who have lost it, and who really desire to regain it.

P.1765 - §6 Take care that you do not wound the self-respect of timid and fearful souls. Do not indulge in sarcasm at the expense of my simple-minded brethren. Be not cynical with my fear-ridden children. Idleness is destructive of self-respect; therefore, admonish your brethren ever to keep busy at their chosen tasks, and put forth every effort to secure work for those who find themselves without employment....

P.1766 - §3 Forewarn all believers regarding the fringe of conflict which must be traversed by all who pass from the life as it is lived in the flesh to the higher life as it is lived in the spirit. To those who live quite wholly within either realm, there is little conflict or confusion, but all are doomed to experience more or less uncertainty during the times of transition between the two levels of living. In entering the kingdom, you cannot escape its responsibilities or avoid its obligations, but remember: The gospel yoke is easy and the burden of truth is light.

P.1766 - §4 The world is filled with hungry souls who famish in the very presence of the bread of life; men [and women] die searching for the very God who lives within them.

May God's peace and Love guide us all to be better and better people as we go through " the fringe of conflict which must be traversed by all who pass from the life as it is lived in the flesh to the higher life as it is lived in the spirit." Amen/Awomen :smile: God Bless you ALL.

You are my heart. You are my life. In You and Through You I am made who I am. Make me Well. Your Love:o

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Good morning Joe,

I appreciate your comments and attempts to help I really do. And I love you right back and always. But, as usual, you miss the point being expressed and that is sad. You make me sad sometimes Joe so I guess we are even in that respect. But we make each other sad for different reasons.

Jesus was a strong, virile man. They recorded He was the finest example of manhood among ten thousand. A role model indeed. He was and is keenly aware of all kinds of injustice including and perhaps particularly authoritarian type injustice. He did not hesitate to defend the righteousness and holiness of God and God's plan of mortal salvation and perfection for the universes. He called out "names" when the occasion demanded it. And how can anyone forget the single-handed and even "lawless" disruption and commotion He caused when He cleansed the temple of the commercial activities. And these few are not the only examples.

So Jesus was not a hapless whiner. He did not beg or plead with folks to play nice. He did not handout undue praise to anyone. The UB teaches that over-sentimentalism is a bad thing which holds our planet back from progress.

So pardon me my good fellow if I would chose to pattern anything I do, whether I'm successful at it or not, after Jesus of Nazarerth, than after......you. Do not take that harshly Joe. It is simply a fact of circumstances and that you and I are different individuals with differing viewpoints regarding certain matters.

I would thank and welcome our new member Jess Vasquez for also speaking up to defend Jesus and to correct our mistaken brother Paul, as did Iris. And I want to think that very many others among us would likewise speak here but either are afraid to or just haven't witnessed these transactions yet....still being less than 24 hrs old at this writing.

Joe, your pleading for the membership to play nice......how many times have you done that? And how is it workin' for ya? .... as Dr. Phil would say? That's not what is needed here.

All this ruckus and you didn't utter a peep about Paul and what he posted. I figure you agree with me and just didn't want to say a contrary word about another member. Oh that is helpful as well (not) I submit to you that is neither from Jesus' example or other UB teachings.

This is what the UB teaches us to do when confronted with, or attempting the resisting of evil. And this is from Jesus okay? Is Jesus' direct teachings okay with you Joe?

You see....there ARE problems in the world. And sometimes, the problems MUST be confronted. Turning one's head away, ignoring problems, refusing to exercise common courage and sometimes even bravery in the face of such problems......well, that's yet another problem we have and need to overcome as a whole as part of making our world whole again.

pg 1770
"Jesus abhorred the idea either of retaliation or of becoming just a passive sufferer or victim of injustice. On this occation he taught them the three ways of contending with, and resisting, evil:

1. To return evil for evil -- the positive but unrighteous method

2. To suffer evil without complaint and without resistance -- the purely negative method

3. To return good for evil, to assert the will so as to become the master of the situation, to overcome evil with good -- the positive and righteous method

Joe I have watched you these years my brother and time and time again I see you choose #2 above. A high school principal-disciplinarian....you ain't. But that is fine. We all cannot be possessed of every single beneficial character-response trait there is. There is only one perfect mortal and that was Jesus. Goodness knows I am not perfect and have made many mistakes. But you would have us all turn into #2's and just take it, ignore it, say nothing when injustice is present.

And I'm sorry to you Joe but I can not and will not do that. That's not me.

I apologize for my part in the distracting of this thread away from the topic starter's original idea. Paul should apologize for all of this as well. Notice no one has agreed with him. A few have defended his right to voice an opinion....but that's all they could muster. Not impressed.

In service and sincerity,

Vann

http://z7.invisionfree.com/URANTIAFORUMS/index.php

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Vann says:
Quote:
Good morning Joe,

I appreciate your comments and attempts to help I really do. And I love you right back and always. But, as usual, you miss the point being expressed and that is sad. You make me sad sometimes Joe so I guess we are even in that respect. But we make each other sad for different reasons.
I'm sorry I missed "the point being expressed". Vann. I thought I got it but was just expressing my position as it relates to it. Like you say we have different viewpoints. Allow me to demostrate. I'll use TUB excerpts to represent my opinion as compared to your statements.
Vann says:
Quote:
Jesus was a strong, virile man.

Tub says:
P.1417 - §3 Jesus was a man of peace, and ever and anon was he embarrassed by Jude's belligerent exploits and numerous patriotic outbursts. James and Joseph were in favor of casting him out, but Jesus would not consent. When their patience would be severely tried, Jesus would only counsel: "Be patient. Be wise in your counsel and eloquent in your lives, that your young brother may first know the better way and then be constrained to follow you in it." The wise and loving counsel of Jesus prevented a break in the family; they remained together. But Jude never was brought to his sober senses until after his marriage.

Van says:
Quote:
They recorded He was the finest example of manhood among ten thousand. A role model indeed.

Tub says:
P.1103 - §5 Jesus was great because he was good, and yet he fraternized with the little children. He was gentle and unassuming in his personal life, and yet he was the perfected man of a universe. His associates called him Master unbidden.

Vann says:
Quote:
He was and is keenly aware of all kinds of injustice including and perhaps particularly authoritarian type injustice. He did not hesitate to defend the righteousness and holiness of God and God's plan of mortal salvation and perfection for the universes. He called out "names" when the occasion demanded it. And how can anyone forget the single-handed and even "lawless" disruption and commotion He caused when He cleansed the temple of the commercial activities. And these few are not the only examples.

TUB says:
P.1574 - §4 3. "Happy are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." Genuine meekness has no relation to fear. It is rather an attitude of man co-operating with God--"Your will be done." It embraces patience and forbearance and is motivated by an unshakable faith in a lawful and friendly universe. It masters all temptations to rebel against the divine leading. Jesus was the ideal meek man of Urantia, and he inherited a vast universe.

Vann says:
Quote:
So Jesus was not a hapless whiner. He did not beg or plead with folks to play nice.

Jesus says:
P.1932 - §2 Throughout the vicissitudes of life, remember always to love one another. Do not strive with men, even with unbelievers. Show mercy even to those who despitefully abuse you.

P.1762 - §5 "The Father in heaven loves his children, and therefore should you learn to love one another; the Father in heaven forgives you your sins; therefore should you learn to forgive one another

You, then, who hear this message and believe this gospel of the kingdom are the sons of God, and you have life everlasting; and the evidence to all the world that you have been born of the spirit is that you sincerely love one another."

Vann says
Quote:
He did not handout undue praise to anyone. The UB teaches that over-sentimentalism is a bad thing which holds our planet back from progress.

TUB Says:
Jesus loves men so much that his love awakens the response of love in the human heart. Love is truly contagious and eternally creative.

Jesus taught his followers to manifest fatherly love rather than brotherly love. Brotherly love would love your neighbor as you love yourself, and that would be adequate fulfillment of the "golden rule." But fatherly affection would require that you should love your fellow mortals as Jesus loves you.

Vann says
Quote:
So pardon me my good fellow if I would chose to pattern anything I do, whether I'm successful at it or not, after Jesus of Nazarerth, than after......you.

TUB says:
P.1008 - §1 4. Jesus of Nazareth. Christ Michael presented for the fourth time to Urantia the concept of God as the Universal Father, and this teaching has generally persisted ever since. The essence of his teaching was love and service, the loving worship which a creature son voluntarily gives in recognition of, and response to, the loving ministry of God his Father;

Vann says:
Quote:
Do not take that harshly Joe. It is simply a fact of circumstances and that you and I are different individuals with differing viewpoints regarding certain matters.

TUB says:
The religion of the spirit requires only uniformity of insight, not uniformity of viewpoint and outlook. The religion of the spirit does not demand uniformity of intellectual views, only unity of spirit feeling.

Vann says:
Quote:
I would thank and welcome our new member Jess Vasquez for also speaking up to defend Jesus and to correct our mistaken brother Paul, as did Iris. And I want to think that very many others among us would likewise speak here but either are afraid to or just haven't witnessed these transactions yet....still being less than 24 hrs old at this writing.

Jesus says:
P.1469 - §3 "Ganid, I can well understand how some of these problems perplex you, and I will endeavor to answer your question. First, in all attacks which might be made upon my person, I would determine whether or not the aggressor was a son of God--my brother in the flesh--and if I thought such a creature did not possess moral judgment and spiritual reason, I would unhesitatingly defend myself to the full capacity of my powers of resistance, regardless of consequences to the attacker. But I would not thus assault a fellow man of sonship status, even in self-defense. That is, I would not punish him in advance and without judgment for his assault upon me. I would by every possible artifice seek to prevent and dissuade him from making such an attack and to mitigate it in case of my failure

Vann says:
Quote:
Joe, your pleading for the membership to play nice......how many times have you done that? And how is it workin' for ya? .... as Dr. Phil would say? That's not what is needed here.

TUB says:
P.1944 - §6 "When I invite you to love one another, even as I have loved you, I hold up before you the supreme measure of true affection, for greater love can no man have than this: that he will lay down his life for his friends. And you are my friends; you will continue to be my friends if you are but willing to do what I have taught you.

Vann says
Quote:
All this ruckus and you didn't utter a peep about Paul and what he posted. I figure you agree with me and just didn't want to say a contrary word about another member. Oh that is helpful as well (not) I submit to you that is neither from Jesus' example or other UB teachings.

Jesus answered: "You shall return good for evil. My messengers must not strive with men, but be gentle toward all. Measure for measure shall not be your rule. The rulers of men may have such laws, but not so in the kingdom; mercy always shall determine your judgments and love your conduct. And if these are hard sayings, you can even now turn back. If you find the requirements of apostleship too hard, you may return to the less rigorous pathway of discipleship."

Vann says:
Quote:
This is what the UB teaches us to do when confronted with, or attempting the resisting of evil. And this is from Jesus okay? Is Jesus' direct teachings okay with you Joe?

You see....there ARE problems in the world. And sometimes, the problems MUST be confronted. Turning one's head away, ignoring problems, refusing to exercise common courage and sometimes even bravery in the face of such problems......well, that's yet another problem we have and need to overcome as a whole as part of making our world whole again.

pg 1770
"Jesus abhorred the idea either of retaliation or of becoming just a passive sufferer or victim of injustice. On this occation he taught them the three ways of contending with, and resisting, evil:

1. To return evil for evil -- the positive but unrighteous method

2. To suffer evil without complaint and without resistance -- the purely negative method

3. To return good for evil, to assert the will so as to become the master of the situation, to overcome evil with good -- the positive and righteous method

Jesus also taught
P.1590 - §3 Jesus portrayed conquest by sacrifice, the sacrifice of pride and selfishness. By showing mercy, he meant to portray spiritual deliverance from all grudges, grievances, anger, and the lust for selfish power and revenge. And when he said, "Resist not evil," he later explained that he did not mean to condone sin or to counsel fraternity with iniquity. He intended the more to teach forgiveness, to "resist not evil treatment of one's personality, evil injury to one's feelings of personal dignity."

Vann says:
Quote:
Joe I have watched you these years my brother and time and time again I see you choose #2 above. A high school principal-disciplinarian....you ain't. But that is fine. We all cannot be possessed of every single beneficial character-response trait there is. There is only one perfect mortal and that was Jesus. Goodness knows I am not perfect and have made many mistakes. But you would have us all turn into #2's and just take it, ignore it, say nothing when injustice is present.

TUB says:
Mercy sets the guilt of evil-doing to one side; but love destroys forever the sin and all weakness resulting therefrom. Jesus brought a new method of living to Urantia. He taught us not to resist evil but to find through him a goodness which effectually destroys evil. The forgiveness of Jesus is not condonation; it is salvation from condemnation. Salvation does not slight wrongs; it makes them right. True love does not compromise nor condone hate; it destroys it. The love of Jesus is never satisfied with mere forgiveness. The Master's love implies rehabilitation, eternal survival. It is altogether proper to speak of salvation as redemption if you mean this eternal rehabilitation.

Vann says:
Quote:
And I'm sorry to you Joe but I can not and will not do that. That's not me.

I say, That’s OK my friend. TUB says:
The religion of the spirit requires only unity of experience--uniformity of destiny--making full allowance for diversity of belief.

Today we make no record of the teachings of this gospel of the kingdom lest, when I have gone, you speedily become divided up into sundry groups of truth contenders as a result of the diversity of your interpretation of my teachings. For this generation it is best that we live these truths while we shun the making of records.

Always we may have diversity of intellectual comprehension and interpretation, even varying degrees of socialization, but lack of spiritual brotherhood is both inexcusable and reprehensible.

Vann says:
Quote:
I apologize for my part in the distracting of this thread away from the topic starter's original idea. Paul should apologize for all of this as well.

TUB says:
P.1639 - §1 5. They who would receive mercy must show mercy; judge not that you be not judged. With the spirit with which you judge others you also shall be judged.

Vann says:
Quote:
Notice no one has agreed with him. A few have defended his right to voice an opinion....but that's all they could muster. Not impressed.

TUB says:
P.1765 - §4 Always respect the personality of man. Never should a righteous cause be promoted by force; spiritual victories can be won only by spiritual power. This injunction against the employment of material influences refers to psychic force as well as to physical force…. be fair; exercise self-control and exhibit due restraint; show proper respect

Vann says:
Quote:
In service and sincerity,

I say:
Amen. In Love and respect Vann, I share my opinions per the TUB excerpts I've selected with you my brother. I pray for our continued spiritual brotherhood that does not demand our uniformity of Opinion.

I haven’t read Mr. Shakita’s post and all the responses to it Vann, I was only responding to you in particular and your call out to me. Joer’s coming…… :smile:

God Bless You my brothers Vann and Paul and Jess and my sisters Iris, and Gerdean and brothers Chriss, and Slyde and Bulldog. And All here.

Last edited by Joer on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:46 am +0000, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi, JoeR.

I fully appreciated your recent posts (as I also fully appreciated Mr. Shakita's). I was wondering if we might pause for a moment or two on this paragraph you culled from the Instructions to Teachers and Believers:

Quote:
Forewarn all believers regarding the fringe of conflict which must be traversed by all who pass from the life as it is lived in the flesh to the higher life as it is lived in the spirit. To those who live quite wholly within either realm, there is little conflict or confusion, but all are doomed to experience more or less uncertainty during the times of transition between the two levels of living. In entering the kingdom, you cannot escape its responsibilities or avoid its obligations, but remember: The gospel yoke is easy and the burden of truth is light. (P.1766 - §3)

How long do you suppose those "times of transition" are? And how often do you suppose we might have them? Any thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Gerdean wrote:
Hi, JoeR.

I fully appreciated your recent posts (as I also fully appreciated Mr. Shakita's). I was wondering if we might pause for a moment or two on this paragraph you culled from the Instructions to Teachers and Believers:

Quote:
Forewarn all believers regarding the fringe of conflict which must be traversed by all who pass from the life as it is lived in the flesh to the higher life as it is lived in the spirit. To those who live quite wholly within either realm, there is little conflict or confusion, but all are doomed to experience more or less uncertainty during the times of transition between the two levels of living. In entering the kingdom, you cannot escape its responsibilities or avoid its obligations, but remember: The gospel yoke is easy and the burden of truth is light. (P.1766 - §3)

How long do you suppose those "times of transition" are? And how often do you suppose we might have them? Any thoughts?

That's a real good question Gerdean. Rather than a time frame perhaps an eternal sequential frame (for in eternity sequence of events is recognized, while time isn't) would be best to take a guess at it. I would guess it begins with our first moral choice and ends when we reach fusion readiness. So basically our whole morontial career. From the inception of our morontial soul to the end of our morontial career and the beginning of our spiritual career. BUT in the world's of time and space like Enoch and the translation flashes on worlds well established in Light and Life. It can be achieve in one mortal lifetime. So if I took my guess in earth years, I'd say anywhere between 30 and 30,000 years. :smile:

I'm like the blind umpire in baseball who says, "I call them as I see them. If I don't see them I make it up!" :wink:

Last edited by Joer on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Ah, JoeR, you are amusing. And endearing. Thanks for the chuckle.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Gerdean wrote:
Ah, JoeR, you are amusing. And endearing. Thanks for the chuckle.
I would think completing those Psychic circles would be marks of progress in overcoming the transition difficulties. we roll along for a while then we meet some challenges or have some revelations of conceptual advancement and we move up in progress towards another level of living.

What do you think Gerdean? I'd certainly be interested in your educated guesses on this.

Peace be with you. :smile:

Last edited by Joer on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:36 am +0000, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi all.
This thread is showing marked improvement, and I am learning something from reading your comments.
Thanks all 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Salutations all.

Again, wow.

First of all, I'm not gonna join this thread in all of its tainted glory, but I am gonna say a thing or two to a thing or two...ehum. Because, isn't it animals and things that have no sense of compassion and understanding that a human does?...

Look, Iris, Vann, neither one of you like me, and I could care just as much for you, but the bottom line here is, YOU ARE HUMAN. This requires you, by NATURE, to use your inner sense of compassion when willingly taking part in a human and social thread like these. That's common sense. And, coming from two of the most intellectual and and educated people on this forum, it doesn't say alot when you act the way you have, and, moreso, treat those other people with opposing views like you have (including me, but I could care less so I'm not going there).

If I were part of the thread you two were in, I would probably have expressed my opinions freely, for I also stand firm in what I believe, and there's nothing wrong with that. In fact, I also have defended the biblical Jesus on this forum many times in opposition to the Urantia one. However, I NEVER called anyone names, nor did I say things like "had a little bit too much to drink?"...what is THAT?! Get real. And I'm sure I'm missing things I didn't add here, about namecalling, but we'll leave it at that.

To have the audacity to sit here and say things like "boohoo, this isn't a place for self-pity...blah blah" and then turn around and not only give JUST advice, since that is all it's "supposed to do", but then add your egotistical shades of glory for the sake of looking condescending is really halarious. It is halarious not only because you clearly think you're right and good, but that you don't even see the hypocricy in that. That's just downright stupid. Wake up guys.

I'm pretty sure we are all here to (1) learn from each other, and each others experiences (which requires compassion when dealing with a person's LIFE!), (2) help one another by giving advice based on the UB (again, which requires a person be sensitive to another person's well-being), and (3) simply have a good time sharing each other's opinions, even if that means being disagreeable. But there is nothing acceptable about being cruel. That, my friends, is just animalistic, and I don't think you want to go backwards in your evolution.

Btw, Vann, Jesus was VERY compassionate, and if he met opposition, he never used condescendence or namecalling to serve his inability to defend Himself. Over - sentimentalism is when someone ask you for five dollars and you give it to them, but then keeps asking you over and over and you keep giving to them. That's common sense. As far as the incident of Jesus throwing tables around and so on, I would have done the same thing, but I'm a man not a Creator Son. Again, common sense. Out of true defense of my Lord, please represent Him right, and not for the justification of your cruel attitude.

lux, vita, AMOR,

RS

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Brother Solis,

You hit the nail on the head. I could not have said it better that you have.

Ysmael

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Solis,
You have the saying:
Quote:
The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold.
I like that.
Perhaps substituting the word "LOVE" for "truth" might be applicable for this thread. :idea: 8)
What say you?

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Oh my, hello everyone,

Solis "you just beat all" as Andy Griffith would say.

Even though it is only March, I will go ahead an nominate you for TB Doesn't Know What He's Talking About Award for 2009.

You see fit to pontificate over us regarding Urantia Book teachings, and you haven't even read the whole book through once yet. Now THERE'S some high audacity for you. You know what this site is all about, should be doing, and are qualified to instruct us. Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle stupid !

Admin Larry has remarked much the same to you and has suggested you take a break and read the book, but no, Solis The Pontificator to our rescue.

Dude, I am in no need of assistance from you, thank you, and, by the way, I do not dislike you one little bit. I just think you are unqualified to instruct us so I pay little attention to what you say....seeing as you have made comments and started too many distracting and non-relevant threads here and continue to do so....which has also drawn the smirks of the staff. I might guess that they may be close to stopping you from doing what you are doing....but they might not either. I do not speak for them.

And yes, seeing as I have actually read the whole book more than a dozen times, I know that Jesus is full to overflowing with compassion. Thank you very much for agreeing with me. So now why can't you take your own words and use them towards what Paul said against Jesus?

This site does not necessarily host or welcome all opinion. Not only have you not read the whole book, you haven't read, or understood, the posting rules and guidelines either.

If you are going to attack me, then I would politely ask you to stop directing any comments toward me at all, and I will do the same for you.

Thank you

http://z7.invisionfree.com/URANTIAFORUMS/index.php

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Perhaps it time for everyone to do more reading and less writing. It seems to me that the most learned could use the time to relearn anew.
Ray

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next