Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:03 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: WE ARE THE WORLD HAITI
PostPosted:  

LOVE IS THE DESIRE TO DO GOOD TO OTHERS

WE ARE THE WORLD HAITI

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/haiti-earthquake

56:10.20 To finite man truth, beauty, and goodness embrace the full revelation of divinity reality. As this love-comprehension of Deity finds spiritual expression in the lives of God-knowing mortals, there are yielded the fruits of divinity: intellectual peace, social progress, moral satisfaction, spiritual joy, and cosmic wisdom. The advanced mortals on a world in the seventh stage of light and life have learned that love is the greatest thing in the universe—and they know that God is love.

56:10.21 Love is the desire to do good to others.

56:10.22 [Presented by a Mighty Messenger visiting on Urantia, by request of the Nebadon Revelatory Corps and in collaboration with a certain Melchizedek, the vicegerent Planetary Prince of Urantia.]

56:10.23 This paper on Universal Unity is the twenty-fifth of a series of presentations by various authors, having been sponsored as a group by a commission of Nebadon personalities numbering twelve and acting under the direction of Mantutia Melchizedek. We indited these narratives and put them in the English language, by a technique authorized by our superiors, in the year 1934 of Urantia time.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

They did a great job on this one, i even like it better than the first, it was nice to see they kept Micheal's solo in there as well. And Celine..wow that girl has some pipes on her, dam she made me cry. once that started i could not stop. very moving.

Hope in this time and moment in our world we can foster this great potential for global consciences, Hope fully there will not be any attempt to sabotage it if it does begin to grow.

I Pray this very moment that all that God is and all the spiritual forces take advantage of this moment and help us foster for all it's worth the chance to make this world a better place...Amen

Staying True To The Journey

Profile Send private message