Switch to full style
Videos about The Urantia Book
Post a reply

Non-Traditional Jesus: An Introduction

Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:30 am +0000

An introduction to Jesus in The Urantia Book. First shown at the 2015 Parliament of the World's Religions in Salt Lake City.

Re: Non-Traditional Jesus: An Introduction

Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:02 pm +0000

Good video.
Larry

Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:49 am +0000

I really enjoyed this video about Jesus. I new as a reader and student of The Urantia Book. I appreciate this study material as there is no study group any where near my city. I love the part where the narrator is telling us that Jesus taught his followers about the importance of a relationship with God (The Universal Father). This excites me and pushes me to read more.

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:13 am +0000

fishman wrote:I really enjoyed this video about Jesus. I new as a reader and student of The Urantia Book. I appreciate this study material as there is no study group any where near my city. I love the part where the narrator is telling us that Jesus taught his followers about the importance of a relationship with God (The Universal Father). This excites me and pushes me to read more.

You just made my day! Thank you!

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:56 pm +0000

nodAmanaV wrote:
fishman wrote:I really enjoyed this video about Jesus. I new as a reader and student of The Urantia Book. I appreciate this study material as there is no study group any where near my city. I love the part where the narrator is telling us that Jesus taught his followers about the importance of a relationship with God (The Universal Father). This excites me and pushes me to read more.

You just made my day! Thank you!

My pleasure! :D
Post a reply