Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:25 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted:  

whitewolf here-
could you all please pray for me, im a recovering alcoholic/addict, with emotional problems due to PTSD{post traumatic stress disorder} I have recently went back to my AA program, after a relapse, im really doing good with staying clean and sober, but im having problems with emotions {mood swings+feeling manic} its affecting my serenity/ therefore affecting my spirituality. Please pray for my emotions to heal. for me to have calm and serenity, and for me to continue to maintain my sobriety. my moods are swinging like this :smile: :( :shock: :cry: :cry: I really feel like I cant stand another minute of this aweful rollercoster ride of out of control emotions :!:

Thanks-
tammy/whitewolf strongheart

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Dear Gracious Father,

Keep careful watch over whitewolf now as she struggles to keep balance within her life and herself. Give her the strength and the clarity to do what's needed. I pray that you take control over her heart and mind and gaurd her spirit while she struggles within this world.

Give her peace and keep her well. Show her the way to peace.
Amen
angel

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Father, its upon your strength that we rely. Please hold Tammy, your daughter, and our sister close. Give her your strong hand to hold and your arms to embrace her. Give her your peace that surpasses all understanding as we stumble in our darkness and seek your light.

As always Father, may your loving will for Tammy be done.

Amen
Bro Dave

IMperfection... the REAL Gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Dearest Angel and Bro. Dave, thank you for praying for me, im beginning to feel better already, you know im still dealing as well with the death of a close friend, his name was scott Grimes, please keep his family in your prayers; he died as a result of drugs and alcohol, a violent death, yet the lord has shown me theres AA in heaven, and hes happy, joyous and finnally free from the bondage of the pain he suffered;
ive heard that some die, that others may live, you may not understand that
im trying too...

much love and gratitude to you both for taking the time to put your prayers
in words for me to see, you both mean a great deal to me, i am a part of this family.

love Tammy

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi Tammy, I'm glad to hear you are doing better! You are indeed part of our family, and if and when you need a cyber hug, you just let us know.

Peace and Love,
Bro Dave
:wink:

Last edited by Bro Dave on Sun May 22, 2005 10:33 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

:cry: I'll take that cyber hug now, Bro.Dave-
Thanks.... I felt it. Im getting better and better everyday. :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

sister whitewolf

may fathers love and his holy spirit comfort you . and the love and warmth of his embrace touch your very soul and your spirit . and give you inner peace at this moment in time on the pathway of your journey to him . lord let your healing touch help her in her time of need . touch her heart and soul with your compassion of grace and mercy.

jesus bring her health in her body , mind and spirit . touch gently this life which you have created , now and forever. amen - so may it be , so let it be .
peace sister whitewolf
faith son ....coop

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HUG! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bro Dave :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Big strong bear hugs from me too Sister Tammy...Peace and healing will come. Keep your thoughts centered on God and do the best you can. I understand addition and PTSD. A wonderful author, Melody Beattie has some wonderful daily read books out...I found \"The Language of Letting Go\" most helpful in my early days of sobriety. Have you seen any of her works? One day at a time right? God Bless you and hang in there. Things will get better when we stay clean and sober...

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

:smile: :smile: :smile:
Thanks everyone for your prayers!!!!!!! Im still clean and sober; im goin to AA now; have been goin for 4 weeks; and im getting so much better!!!!!!!!
God is working it all out!!!! lots of spiritual miricles; and finnancially im pulling through as well! It was rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaalllyyyyy,
bad there for awhile, but i hung in there, never losing my faith and now im flowing with the changes, and still smiling!!!!!!! :smile:
I live you all ssssssssoooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God is so good!!!!!!!!! I also got a little part time job! After I payed my siter, I didnt earn much, but i worked hard the past two days and it felt good!
My :cry: are starting to dry :!: I might get to work again next week, pray I do!!!!!!!! im tryin to be self-sufficiant, and the work is actually the kind I enjoy; painting houses like Mark K. does. its also good for my recovery.
I hope your hearing all this Mr. J. Berry!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to God, my willingness and your support I made it back to AA!!!!!!!!!!

Tootsie, looking forward to getting to know you better, send me a pm
anytime! Ill write back, wow, so many miricles since i totally surrendered
to GOD!!! And took step one, the most important step. Well, i know this forum is UB; so sorry for talking about AA.

Anywho, talk to you all soon! :smile:

LOVE, whitewolf,AKA- a little grain of sand.
:smile:

Post subject: BE HEALED ONLY IN GOD!
PostPosted:  

BE HEALED ONLY IN GOD!

Last edited by xlpaths on Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:00 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]