Switch to full style
A forum to offer and request prayers.
Topic locked

The passing of loved ones...

Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:07 pm +0000

May you find comfort in my story...My beloved Mother, Rose, passed away on my birthday 3yrs ago...That day I was reading my morning reads and this was one of them..." I never miss you all when I am away, because inwardly you are always with me now, and will forevermore. Whether we are living here or pass through the portals of death, we shall always be together in God.-Paramahansa Yogananda to a group of disciples." A few minutes later I got the call from the Doctor. I was at peace. God had prepared my heart. As far her passing on my birthday, I chose to see this too as a gift. A gift of freedom for both of us as I had worried so much for her and we were now both free....
Always us, living love...

Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:09 pm +0000

Tootsie, thank you so much for sharing that with us. It reminded me of my Mom's graduation in 2000. I wrote the following piece for the newspaper, and thought you might empathize with it as well.
On Friday, Dec. 1, 2000, my mom graduated from this life. She lived 80 love-filled years, and is already deeply missed by everyone who knew her. Please take a moment, if you will, and speed her on her way with a loving thought and a prayer. She left behind her a wake of love that will, like lapping waves, continue for years to bless us with her memory.
Thank you, Father, for sharing her with us.

Bro Dave

Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:03 pm +0000

That was sooo nice Dave, you are a loving son to be sure...Such a moment in time...Love, Toots...
Topic locked