Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:51 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

If you have a moment to pray for me and my wife and son to know how we can best serve others and invite others
to discover God's love and Christ Michael through the Urantia Papers. Also appreciate your patience with me on the
forum as I have vented some and sought for more clarity and needed answers about some things. Our Father kindly
and surprisingly provided full-time employment for me again after a year out of work, and able to return to security
work which do love and hopefully an armed upgrade position in time, and which allows me to read and/or listen to
the UB and extend to others online. Also that I would be wise in my estimation of many various subjects that relate
to the Urantia Book in our complicated world and embrace unity wherever possible and respect individual choices to
the left and right and in-between, and still remain me with my conscience and perspective also. Many thanks for the
beautiful TruthBook.com website. Easy to read and a pleasure to navigate.

PostPosted:  

Quote:
If you have a moment to pray for me and my wife and son to know how we can best serve others and invite others
to discover God's love and Christ Michael through the Urantia Papers

To me the following reference sums it all up in how we are to proclaim the gospel...

Quote:
155:1.5 Let me emphatically state this eternal truth: If you, by truth co-ordination, learn to exemplify in your lives this beautiful wholeness of righteousness, your fellow men will then seek after you that they may gain what you have so acquired. The measure wherewith truth seekers are drawn to you represents the measure of your truth endowment, your righteousness. The extent to which you have to go with your message to the people is, in a way, the measure of your failure to live the whole or righteous life, the truth-co-ordinated life.”

remember that:
Quote:
92:4.4
4. Jesus of Nazareth. Christ Michael presented for the fourth time to Urantia the concept of God as the Universal Father, and this teaching has generally persisted ever since. The essence of his teaching was love and service, the loving worship which a creature son voluntarily gives in recognition of, and response to, the loving ministry of God his Father; the freewill service which such creature sons bestow upon their brethren in the joyous realization that in this service they are likewise serving God the Father.

and as a living example

Quote:
179:3.8 “Do you really understand what I have done to you? You call me Master, and you say well, for so I am. If, then, the Master has washed your feet, why was it that you were unwilling to wash one another’s feet? What lesson should you learn from this parable in which the Master so willingly does that service which his brethren were unwilling to do for one another? Verily, verily, I say to you: A servant is not greater than his master; neither is one who is sent greater than he who sends him. You have seen the way of service in my life among you, and blessed are you who will have the gracious courage so to serve. But why are you so slow to learn that the secret of greatness in the spiritual kingdom is not like the methods of power in the material world?

God bless,

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: thanks!
PostPosted:  

Thanks for sharing the above. This is very good and helpful. Will note.
Makes things alot simpler for me.