Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:03 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

MAY ALL THAT IS POSTED IN THESE FORUMS BE POTENTIALLY STIMULATING
AND ASSOCIABLE WITH THOUGHT ADJUSTER INTERACTIVITY
MAY ALL WHO READ CHOOSE GOOD FROM YOUR WORDS

The Goal for my personal post quality is that the Thought Adjuster within you may find greater chance to intervene and harmonise the potential of your existence, from every word I read.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

all that is posted in these forums is potentially stimulating and associable with thought adjuster interactivity. my compass or truth indictor, my thought adjuster is unfailable, no matter what's in forums i will understand everything about it including if it's false in any way, i'm not talking about just an incorrect statement in my mind. as i read i only choose the good from anyone's words which lead me to the one goal. 1:0.3 God-knowing creatures have only one supreme ambition, just one consuming desire, and that is to become, as they are in their spheres, like him as he is in his Paradise perfection of personality and in his universal sphere of righteous supremacy.

you have a nice smile and picture. my goal for my personal post quality is that all may find fusion in their own way. i'm sure my thought adjuster is intervening and harmonizing the potential of my existence from everything i do including reading. my thought adjuster is my friend, lover, and confidante. marriage is symbolic of this. here's a good paragraph for learning: 118:8.2 Mortal man is a machine, a living mechanism; his roots are truly in the physical world of energy. Many human reactions are mechanical in nature; much of life is machinelike. But man, a mechanism, is much more than a machine; he is mind endowed and spirit indwelt; and though he can never throughout his material life escape the chemical and electrical mechanics of his existence, he can increasingly learn how to subordinate this physical-life machine to the directive wisdom of experience by the process of consecrating the human mind to the execution of the spiritual urges of the indwelling Thought Adjuster.

SEla_Kelly wrote:
MAY ALL THAT IS POSTED IN THESE FORUMS BE POTENTIALLY STIMULATING
AND ASSOCIABLE WITH THOUGHT ADJUSTER INTERACTIVITY
MAY ALL WHO READ CHOOSE GOOD FROM YOUR WORDS

The Goal for my personal post quality is that the Thought Adjuster within you may find greater chance to intervene and harmonise the potential of your existence, from every word I read.

Profile Send private message