Switch to full style
A forum to offer and request prayers.
Post a reply

prayers for healing

Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:43 am +0000

i learned, on a neighboring UB forum, that our brother Michael Cuthbertson is now at home, healing from a massive heart attack a week ago. he has contributed some wonderful insights to this forum.

please lift him up in your prayers and/or reach out to him, as you feel so led

susan

Re: prayers for healing

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:22 am +0000

susan wrote:i learned, on a neighboring UB forum, that our brother Michael Cuthbertson is now at home, healing from a massive heart attack a week ago. he has contributed some wonderful insights to this forum.

please lift him up in your prayers and/or reach out to him, as you feel so led

susan

Thy will be done, and so it is...
Amen.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:36 am +0000

I will pray with you.
--JJ--

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:17 am +0000

Brother Michael, My prayers are with you for your healing recovery.
Bob.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 am +0000

Praying for ya Mike. Hope you feel better soon.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:40 pm +0000

AMEN

BE Well Bro Mike 8)

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm +0000

We should pray for the divine guidance for the doctors and wisdom for both doctor and patient. The UB tells us...

(999.5) 91:6.2 Prayer is not a technique for curing real and organic diseases, but it has contributed enormously to the enjoyment of abundant health and to the cure of numerous mental, emotional, and nervous ailments. And even in actual bacterial disease, prayer has many times added to the efficacy of other remedial procedures. Prayer has turned many an irritable and complaining invalid into a paragon of patience and made him an inspiration to all other human sufferers.

(999.8) 91:6.5 Do not be so slothful as to ask God to solve your difficulties, but never hesitate to ask him for wisdom and spiritual strength to guide and sustain you while you yourself resolutely and courageously attack the problems at hand.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:36 pm +0000

I pray that the Lord heals Michael Cuthbertson. I pray for his health and prosperity, and that he can be made whole again
Post a reply