Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:31 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Business Prayer
PostPosted:  

I have had my intellectual property stolen from me, and I ask this fine board to pray for the ones who have stolen my ideas and that they realize the error of their ways and return to me my idea so that I can commercialize the idea and feed my family.

Thanks,

John

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: Business Prayer
PostPosted:  

Prayer is always appropriate - especially for those who hurt us. I will add mine to yours and hope for divine order to prevail, JWS3Sons.

MaryJo

PostPosted:  

Thanks MaryJo! I actually received a response to some marketing letters that I sent out last week, and have a potential meeting on my business strategy. Funny how your prayer preceded the response. I really appreciate your efforts. Please pray for a meeting to take place, and I'll keep you posted.

Warm Regards,

John

PostPosted:  

Isn't our Father awesome??? Wow - I am so happy that you had such a quick response...I will definitely keep you in the loop, and ask that you get exactly what you need to make your way in the world.

A bit of advice - take it or leave it - just see yourself in that meeting, good feelings all around...The best is yet to be, John...keep the faith!

MaryJo

PostPosted:  

Big meeting tomorrow morning with a big company. Thanks for the advice about visualization. Will definitely be practicing my presentation, and visualizing success.

Regards,

John

PostPosted:  

Oh, I am so happy to hear this news, John! Been praying with you and for you daily, asking for that meeting to materialize. Our good Father has heard and produced this meeting for you. I will add my good feelings and thoughts to yours. Let's go forth with sincere faith, and in joyful expectation...I see handshakes and smiles and good feelings all around.

And so, again we ask in Jesus name, and pray that it is the Father's will for you to succeed in your meeting tomorrow. He's brought you safe this far, and he'll be with you tomorrow, too...

Amen, and AMEN!!!

MaryJo