Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 8:48 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

I got back from GA this weekend from a cousin's wedding. I was talking with my dad and his girlfriend about my ministry that I am starting. I told them about my beliefs and it intrigued my father. Yesterday before I left he said he wanted to know more information about my beliefs. I gave him the truthbook website to start with.

I would appreciate prayers for the seeds to sprought and give him spiritual healing. His girlfriend told me that he thinks he's going to hell.

Physically he is suffering from bone cancer in his hip and shoulder which is a result of an earlier bout of prostrate cancer. He is drained from the hormone medication and in pain and on darvocet for that so he does not do much. Please pray for healing for him.

I also had animated conversations with my sister and her husband regarding TUB. They are fundie christians and not very open to new teaching at this time, but I believe that I was able to at least mention TUB and its position on Jesus. Prayer for their spiritual receptivity would be appreciated for them.

I'll start.

Father, I am grateful to be able to serve you and seek your will, and I look forward to my eternal journey, but more importantly look to you today to fellowship with me and my sisters and brothers, and I pray my requests to you and give them to you as your burdens and trust that your will be done in all my endeavors.

Thank you Lord, amen.

Peace and God Bless.

John

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted:  

God bless you Ben and I will pray for you and your family. To be able to openly discuss your beliefs and have your Father want to talk with you on that level is huge...What a blessing! A very holy time for sure...

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Father, Grant Ben's father the grace to know your Love. Thank You for guiding Ben to his ministry of sharing You with the world.

Bless Ben's Bad and ease his pain. Fill him with the joy of your salvation. Lead him to your ever loving Care. Amen.

PostPosted:  

I will definitely be praying for you and your family as well. :)
Take care and have a beautiful day!,
Angela

PostPosted:  

166:4.10 In the matter of sickness and health, you should know that these bodily states are the result of material causes; health is not the smile of heaven, neither is affliction the frown of God.

our prayers are with you that is a very serious injury about bone cancer.

Rainbow Ben wrote:
I would appreciate prayers for the seeds to sprought and give him spiritual healing. His girlfriend told me that he thinks he's going to hell.

Physically he is suffering from bone cancer in his hip and shoulder which is a result of an earlier bout of prostrate cancer. He is drained from the hormone medication and in pain and on darvocet for that so he does not do much. Please pray for healing for him.

I also had animated conversations with my sister and her husband regarding TUB. They are fundie christians and not very open to new teaching at this time, but I believe that I was able to at least mention TUB and its position on Jesus. Prayer for their spiritual receptivity would be appreciated for them.

I'll start.

Father, I am grateful to be able to serve you and seek your will, and I look forward to my eternal journey, but more importantly look to you today to fellowship with me and my sisters and brothers, and I pray my requests to you and give them to you as your burdens and trust that your will be done in all my endeavors.

Thank you Lord, amen.

Peace and God Bless.

John

PostPosted:  

Dear Lord, we ask that you prepare the hearts and minds of Johns family, so that they may be approachable to these new concepts of teaching. We pray for the expansion of Your Kingdom in Heaven, we ask that you lovingly guide them towards you. We ask for you to restore health to your faithful children, for the Glory of God. It is our will, that your will be done. In Jesus`name, Amen.