Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:44 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

Hi all, this is my first post, I'm new to UB, and I want to share my experience before I meet UB and after I meet UB, it's explain all my experiences before. I'm new so if anyone have another explanation from UB, are welcome

Before I meet UB I knew several person who can "meet" The Lord, two of them I know personally, they freely share their experience with me, since we close and they know there wouldn't be any judgement or scepticism comes from me, And they are not famous since they are hiding their actual experience to public because they say it is dangerous and can lead into misinterpretation from common people, and can distort the goal of the mission. And this is not a merely their dreams or delusion, They went "up there" which I do not know for sure, if it is jerusem, or nebadon, or one of the mansion world, (they don’t read UB, they just call that place "peace"). They or those human who can still living in earth can meet each other on "that" place, regardless of different time in earth they going "up there", and can meet people who no longer living on urantia but only with permission from Lord, and highly forbidden to meet the death relative. But mostly they "up there" is to meet The Lord to receive mission, what is the mission? I do not know the detail, they don’t tell it is a secret, but it is not as glorious as to spread word of wisdom all across the world, no. It is about to be there for someone who weary, who hungry for Lord. They say it is a place of network, like us using facebook, sharing our experiences, the different is, it is far more advance network and they are not using it, they are in it. Someone who engage in metaphysic call this astral travel, but I believe it is slightly defferent, here I also knew several person who can do astral travel, but rarely I found them can go "Up there" as the two I know, and meet The Lord. My own interpretation here is we are actually need highly level permission to go "Up there", or maybe to use those seraphic transport. Otherwise with astral travel alone, we can only wander on urantia ground.

Here I also have a friend who can astral travel but cannot go "up there". There is a time when we engage in prayer together in our regular meeting, we sit together but prays individually, and silently, after prayer, my friend tell story about what happen at the prayer earlier. When his soul out of his body he also see the soul of my other friend who can go "Up there", wrapped in light and floating up to the sky, he want to follow but he just cannot, and after that he feel that his soul is force back to the body and then he fallen unconscious. As if that he is not permitted to witness that moment. I actually hear the sound when his body fall to the mat. But I continue my prayer because somehow I know that he is just fine. Since he fallen unconscious it is all the story that he can remember.

And Urantia say about Thought Adjuster, and how we can communicate with TA, it is said that we need to attain the first psychic circle so we can directly communicate with TA, and I think that two of them I said earlier already attain that first circle. I often ask one of them difficult question about religion and stuff, he is no educated person, and I believe that he do not know the answer. Every time I ask, he is just close his eyes and silent, and then nod his head as a sign that he is understand as if that he is listening to someone, and then he open his eyes and told me the answer. I ask him, "did you meet The Lord just now?", "No" he said "but I hear His Voices". Is that TA that UB said about? I read that TA function to deliver the word of God without alteration.

I do not want to bore you with my story, so here my last share, there is a time in regular meeting, and after praying, my friend who can go Up there, say that this time he is not go Up there, instead the Lord Himself visited us and bring good news and bad news, he said the good news from Lord that each one of us in there, will receive what our heart most desire, and the bad news is that we will be disturbed. It is all His message, after saying this He bless each one of us, and take His leave. That time in my pray actually I really feel some kind of sensation, some joy, and peace. Maybe this is the time when Lord gave His blessing. And one month after that time, the message actually happen, my friend who unemployed gets his dream job, another get her proposal of marriage, and on and on, and my self who desire for knowledge, meet with Urantia Book. I sceptical about this book at first and so I ask to my friend "Can you now go Up there, and ask The Lord for me, that I have meet with a particular book called Urantia Book, can you ask Him that this book is truly tell the truth?". "Fine" he said. After moment he back from his prayer, he said this.. "wow, that book is a shock to me too, I do not know if that such knowledge, written in books will be good or dangerous, I dont want to judge". "What the message from Lord?!, the message!!" I said anxiously, Then he said "here what He said, 'Read it, such book is exist to serve purpose, for those who hungry, but, do not expect that there is a complete and perfect knowledge in your world, and do not drown in it, keep remind yourself about the true goal'"

So here my experience that I don't share to just anybody, only those who read UB and engage in same experience, to remind you that all story above are happen in Indonesian language, here I try my best to translate it in english, so maybe some meaning loss in there, but is here to share it with you, I'm new to UB so I'm glad if someone offer guidance about Urantia Book here on this forum, thanks. Oh once more, the two person I said earlier, one of them not from christianity background, but when they comes to the Lord, both of them recognize Him as Lord Jesus O:)

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

Quote:
And Urantia say about Thought Adjuster, and how we can communicate with TA, it is said that we need to attain the first psychic circle so we can directly communicate with TA, and I think that two of them I said earlier already attain that first circle. I often ask one of them difficult question about religion and stuff, he is no educated person, and I believe that he do not know the answer. Every time I ask, he is just close his eyes and silent, and then nod his head as a sign that he is understand as if that he is listening to someone, and then he open his eyes and told me the answer. I ask him, "did you meet The Lord just now?", "No" he said "but I hear His Voices". Is that TA that UB said about? I read that TA function to deliver the word of God without alteration.

Hello friend, it is nice to meet you :). The TA can directly communicate you if you reach the 1st circle, however the 1st circle is difficult to attain in such a short life and only a handfull of human beings on the planet get to the 1st circle in this life time. For the majority of us we will be lucky if we ever even get to the 3rd circle. We must be carefull though when we look at other's who claim to speak to the lord or claim to be prophets of the lord. Luckily in the Urantia Book they give us a checklist of things to look for when we are actually dealing with someone who can communicate with their thought adjuster as 1st circler's.

The "fruits of the spirit" is the most important indicator that someone has achieved this level. The next important indicator is "Cosmic Mind" a 1st circler would have this mindal ability. Alot of human being's who first read the urantia book think that they have communicated with their thought adjuster, but the urantia book say's it is dangerous to assume that you are if you are not 100 percent sure. They say that you can become really messed up if you confuse your thoughts for the T'A's when in reality the T.A is not talking to you. So we for the most part are very carefull in assuming that this transaction is occuring. :). Anyway's I am glad to see a new reader, if you have more questions I am here :).

Also the u.b say's that humans can experience self induced hallucinations where they can "hear voices" so we must not alway's assume that because we are hearing a voice that it is a divine voice. :)

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

boomshuka Thank you for welcoming me

Yes, I always try to see the "fruit of spirit" to measure the truth, before I found UB I always remind myself to see through "fruits of spirit" written in cristian bible, and please do not misunderstand my post, I am not saying I can hear TA, yes I hear something inside, but I know that it is only my own mind speaking more clearly. I can understand what you mean by that. O:) . And it is not that I'am 100% believe in what my friend has experience or their story, because it is not my own experience, it is second hand knowledge, therefore I am still not true knowing. I always treat the experience of other only as a knowledge, as I treat the UB as knowlege, not as truly truth.

and thank you that you will be there to help me with my question, O:)

PostPosted:  

Quote:
For the majority of us we will be lucky if we ever even get to the 3rd circle.

Why should we be lucky enough to attain the first circle, I believe that everyone should capable enouh to reach that 1st circle here on earth, doesn't it's attainment related with unselfish choices and act we made?. I think that caligastia plot on our society, religion, and culture for thousands year that has made our mind, and our life so conditioned, that makes it so difficult to attain the 1st circle, well at least this is what I learn so far from UB :biggrin:

PostPosted:  

Quote:
Why should we be lucky enough to attain the first circle, I believe that everyone should capable enouh to reach that 1st circle here on earth, doesn't it's attainment related with unselfish choices and act we made?.

Yes unselfish choice's help, but the circle's require us to grow intellectually, morally as well as spiritually in order to go onto the next one. It's also based on doing these things over a long period of time. 80 year's is a very short lifespan, compared to a normal world where humans may live for 400 years. Also our body's are not very spiritually responsive compared to humans on other worlds, it is much more difficult for us.

So a 1st circle human being will not only be very spiritual, they will also be intellectually a genius and morally a saint. :).

loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

Ah, yes, I get it :idea:

If that so difficult, I better not troubled myself with those psychic circle stuff for now,
better for me if I just live my life loyally as a tadpole :mrgreen:

PostPosted:  

Yea interestingly enough this is probably where most reader's find themselves in trouble. :P I remember the first time I read the book I thought maybe I was a 2nd or 3rd or even 1st circler, but now I see just how amazing these people are and now I just assume I am a 7th circler.

loveofrightdoing