Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:21 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Christ Entity
PostPosted:  

Hi my name is Daniel from Australia, this is my first post, best wishes to you all. Has anyone else out there been visited by the Christ entity. It happened at 12.00 midnight on the 1st January 2009. I was at home when a being came into my home called the Christ Entity. I psychic ly perceived the being as a chalice. My body was then placed inside the chalice. There was one other body in the chalice as i was placed inside it. The body and the life of Jesus. I remained in an alterd state of consciousness for 5 days as i was personally shown the life of Jesus through his eyes as the man Jesus, personally shown his intent toward the father(indwelling God). During this time a large crowd of the non physical hierarchy surrounded my home and watched the event take place. They were very polite well mannered and had been given permission as a part of their own learning to watch my visitor and myself interact that night. It was all very natural and nothing unusual felt by my soul..... best regards Daniel

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: Christ Entity
PostPosted:  

Daniel 8)

NAMASTE

IMHO / In my humble opinion
Your personal religious experience
IS Just that ... Personal .

It doesnt really help nor benifit
anyone else . does it ?
maybe its just somethin in the water

196.0.10 Jesus brought to God, as a man of the realm, the greatest of all offerings: the consecration and dedication of his own will to the majestic service of doing the divine will. Jesus always and consistently interpreted religion wholly in terms of the Father’s will. When you study the career of the Master, as concerns prayer or any other feature of the religious life, look not so much for what he taught as for what he did. Jesus never prayed as a religious duty. To him prayer was a sincere expression of spiritual attitude, a declaration of soul loyalty, a recital of personal devotion, an expression of thanksgiving, an avoidance of emotional tension, a prevention of conflict, an exaltation of intellection, an ennoblement of desire, a vindication of moral decision, an enrichment of thought, an invigoration of higher inclinations, a consecration of impulse, a clarification of viewpoint, a declaration of faith, a transcendental surrender of will, a sublime assertion of confidence, a revelation of courage, the proclamation of discovery, a confession of supreme devotion, the validation of consecration, a technique for the adjustment of difficulties, and the mighty mobilization of the combined soul powers to withstand all human tendencies toward selfishness, evil, and sin. He lived just such a life of prayerful consecration to the doing of his Father’s will and ended his life triumphantly with just such a prayer.

The secret of his unparalleled religious life was this consciousness of the presence of God; and he attained it by intelligent prayer and sincere worship — unbroken communion with God — and not by leadings, voices, visions, or extraordinary religious practices.

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hello Daniel -- welcome to the discussion forum and we're glad you've made your first post. There are countless topics discussed on various discussion groups so we try to keep things here within the topic of The Urantia Book and what it teaches so just I'd like to reinforce what coop posted above.

Best wishes,
Larry

PostPosted:  

Thank you very much for your reply, greatly appreciated.............."inwardly" under the guidance of the indwelling God as the person identifying with the word of the father within, having authority of witness to see the great works of God as an obedient child servant as the Christ consciousness level of being...... "outwardly" face to face communing with God where ever his attention should arise. Inwardly and outwardly one and the same thing communing directly with God symyltaneously. The Christ Entity is a universal being of the non physical hierarchy of the divine light forces with the position of facilitating the Christ consciousness state of being for children of God(a particular soul group from the source who may only share in common this kind of experience of visitation) who are required to experience the natural level of Christ consciousness after the gathering of their soul has taken place into their aspect or incarnation(i met another who was also visited so i just wanted to enquire of others and share for others who may be visited in this soul group) thats was my intent for sharing i hope its not invasive..........................when you are communing with God directly inwardly and outwardly prayer becomes constant and not an act but a state of being. I dont know how else to talk about the Urantia other than through my own personal experience. Can you sincerely help me with this as i am confused by your reply. Iam a very simple person with nothing to prove only to learn and grow spiritually as much as i can(blue flash).......your help would be really appreciated....thanks again for your reply i look forward to hearing from you so you can teach me..sincerely..Daniel John Anderson :)

Last edited by danielanderson on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:09 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted:  

To lwatkins site administrator,

Please can you explain to me "how i can share a spiritual experience" within the topic of the Urantia book and what it teaches? Your help would be greatly appreciated! I know this must sound like a stupid question. I have recently read the life of Jesus in the Urantia and was very excited at the prospects of learning and discussing with others as i live in a secluded forest and dont have contact with other people very much, i chose the spiritual experiences forum. As site admin maybe you could explain the intent behind the title of this forum ....spiritual experiences.....that way i will understand how it is you would like me to participate.....thanks again sincerley Daniel John Anderson

PostPosted:  

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to Truthbook and more importantly welcome to Christ Consciousness, for clearly that is what you are experiencing, and how wonderfully dramatized it was for you! What a great and wonderful re-birth experience and testimony to divine reality.

Yes, a life of God-consciousness is a matter of "inward" and "outward" as you say. But on this site, you might want to also factor in "subjective" and "objective" for while many of us have such experiences, that awaken us to our relationship with the living God, our Sonship, our eternal affinity with other Sons of God and the spiritual hierarchy that seeks to serve .... many are misled or confused by such revelations, and many feel overlooked, ignored, or left out when they do NOT have such experiences, so the general tendency is to keep these recitations of personal religious experience to ourselves.

This is a very academic site, Daniel. Objective and academic, as to what the Urantia Book states unequivocably about the history and cosmology of our world, the Nature of God as a study, and the life of Jesus as an example. But as for personal Spiritual Experiences, despite the topic header of Spiritual Experiences, they are rather swept aside for fear of getting into the metaphysical or drug-induced or psychic disturbance types of experience which are a big distraction from the STUDY of the BOOK. Fundamentally, Daniel, it gets back to: "If you have faith, have it unto yourself."

PostPosted:  

Hey, thanks Gerdean for your reply, i can only truly believe what i have personally experienced and combining this with working inwardly(firstly) and outwardly daily with my relationship with my father and his reflection as the mother touching the surface of my senses, a child such as i sharing this relationship is my gospel(the intent of my personal relationship with my father as given to me by my father living in the mother as the reflection of the fathers image), in the Urantia we read about the gospel of Jesus and his personal relationship with the father as an example used by the authors of the book. The relationship each child has with the indwelling God the father is unique and God Allowed. The father gave Jesus authority to share his gospel written by the father with the hand of Jesus as an example to other children that when the inner God leads them into such a relationship it is a natural progression of consciousness and nothing for children to stand up and say my relationship is more correct or better.......sharing ones personal intent in their relationship with the father is very valuable and the only personal knowledge a child requires yet we focus on the gospel of Jesus and are too afraid to share our own......i met Jesus in transfigeration and we talked..........he is a man like you and i....a very kind, down to earth and normal persn indeed, aware of his relationship with the father and aware of believing and integrating his own experiences> Jesus is the example of the life used by the Urantia, is the forum named spiritual experiences missing the point of the life of Jesus and what he shared as his gospel for us to also practice and fine tune with courage over time., only inwardly our personal relationship with the indwelling father God...if we dont talk about it amongst each other like Jesus discussed with his disciples and his disciples with Jesus then how can we learn more about this relationship...that will in time bring love and peace to the world.....for example what understanding of his relationship did Jesus have with his father to cultivate his amazing level of forgiveness....daniel

PostPosted:  

Gerdean wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Welcome to Truthbook and more importantly welcome to Christ Consciousness, for clearly that is what you are experiencing, and how wonderfully dramatized it was for you! What a great and wonderful re-birth experience and testimony to divine reality.

Yes, a life of God-consciousness is a matter of "inward" and "outward" as you say. But on this site, you might want to also factor in "subjective" and "objective" for while many of us have such experiences, that awaken us to our relationship with the living God, our Sonship, our eternal affinity with other Sons of God and the spiritual hierarchy that seeks to serve .... many are misled or confused by such revelations, and many feel overlooked, ignored, or left out when they do NOT have such experiences, so the general tendency is to keep these recitations of personal religious experience to ourselves.

This is a very academic site, Daniel. Objective and academic, as to what the Urantia Book states unequivocably about the history and cosmology of our world, the Nature of God as a study, and the life of Jesus as an example. But as for personal Spiritual Experiences, despite the topic header of Spiritual Experiences, they are rather swept aside for fear of getting into the metaphysical or drug-induced or psychic disturbance types of experience which are a big distraction from the STUDY of the BOOK. Fundamentally, Daniel, it gets back to: "If you have faith, have it unto yourself."

iam very grateful to learn from others especially Jesus as shown in the book of Urantia about their personal relationship with the indwelling father. What other knowledge can a child yearn than to become one with the father within ......to toil night and day to achieve this for as long as they shall live when this urge arises .....nothing else is real or tangible for the soul who feels like this....the father will see how earnest you are and give you your personal experience of such christ theory spoken about by Jesus in the Urantia......is it fair to say this Gerdean?....is this the message of the example of the life of Jesus used by the authors of the Urantia......what is your opinion......daniel

PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hello danielanderson,

Perhaps the best example and advice for those who profess to be spiritually connected with divinity would be for them to follow the example of Jesus. Jesus prayed and was in communion with his heavenly Father much of the time -- it was a personal experience for Jesus but he didn't discuss his conversations with the Father with even those closest to him, the apostles. He would teach them from his experiences but he did not discuss the experiences themselves. He advised that we go off by ourselves to pray and to commune with the Father -- our inner spiritual life is not intended to be on public display.

Few minds today are as pure as Jesus' mind was. Our minds have been distorted by hereditary imperfections, by having used chemicals and drugs, by difficult environments and by unrighteous living... yet many say they have spiritual visions and want to share them for whatever the purpose. We don't encourage that manner of discussion here... it's questionable, it's unreliable and we're not equipped to evaluate its reality or validity. Such discussion is certainly welcome elsewhere, just not at Truthbook. What we do encourage is evidence of the outworking of spiritual insight in the words and deeds of those who participate here. The teachings of The Urantia Book are our guide and we attempt to stay focused in that one particular direction.

Best wishes,
Larry

PostPosted:  

My opinion is that you are absolutely right, Daniel. There is no other game in town than to become aware of the divine Spark within us and to learn to function with and through it in an intimate, dynamic, and personal way. All else pale by comparison.

You said,
Quote:
if we dont talk about it amongst each other like Jesus discussed with his disciples and his disciples with Jesus then how can we learn more about this relationship ... that will in time bring love and peace to the world ..... for example what understanding of his relationship did Jesus have with his father to cultivate his amazing level of forgiveness....

I am reluctant to share openly on Truthbook (or on any web forum), Daniel, lest I inadvertently step on the toes of administration, or unwittingly breach list guidelines. I am challenged as to how to respond. Like you, I am a guest here. The spirit in me has run out to greet you, to acknowledge your experience and commend your faith, but I am not willing for you nor me to get into trouble by encroaching topics that would be considered unacceptable for this Forum ... which seems to occur almost anytime anyone is naive enough to want to share their personal religious experience.

I don't understand the point where somebody has gone over the invisible line of what is acceptable to administration, but just in case that was about to happen, I wanted to greet you first and let you know there are others like you who seem to enjoy a dynamic inner life, with pictures, technicolor, visitations, and who "attained it by intelligent prayer and sincere worship — unbroken communion with God — and not by leadings, voices, visions, or extraordinary religious practices" -- which seems to be the issue.

But, I will be so bold as to share with you that the Master has also appeared before me. We did not engage in discourse, and he was not accompanied by any of the spiritual hierarchy, but it was a very meaningful experience for me. I saw him in his morontia form and nobody can convince me otherwise, for even if it were an hallucination or a psychic illusion, it was relative to my own spritual development, gave me assurance of sonship, sanctified my path, ad infinitum. It was so profound, it took me many months to be willing to verbalize it to anyone and I dismayed to be met with skepticism, ridicule, dead silence and/or self-pity, which was hardly the spirit in which I wanted to share, so I opt not to share again, except under certain rare circumstances. It is precious, and alas, private.

One would think we share such joy on a Forum such as Truthbook, but since this site broadcasts to the ends of the earth, and represents the teachings of the Urantia Papers, it would make sense that administration would want our discussions to remain within the realm of ordinary consciousness, as Larry has just explained, so as not to unwittingly encourage any kind of religious fanaticism or other forms of the mind at mischief. It does tend to make the environment rather sterile, but I suppose it is "better to be safe than sorry."

I hope you will stick around. It can be very interesting here, no matter how you look at it.

PostPosted:  

Gerdean wrote:
My opinion is that you are absolutely right, Daniel. There is no other game in town than to become aware of the divine Spark within us and to learn to function with and through it in an intimate, dynamic, and personal way. All else pale by comparison.

You said,
Quote:
if we dont talk about it amongst each other like Jesus discussed with his disciples and his disciples with Jesus then how can we learn more about this relationship ... that will in time bring love and peace to the world ..... for example what understanding of his relationship did Jesus have with his father to cultivate his amazing level of forgiveness....

I am reluctant to share openly on Truthbook (or on any web forum), Daniel, lest I inadvertently step on the toes of administration, or unwittingly breach list guidelines. I am challenged as to how to respond. Like you, I am a guest here. The spirit in me has run out to greet you, to acknowledge your experience and commend your faith, but I am not willing for you nor me to get into trouble by encroaching topics that would be considered unacceptable for this Forum ... which seems to occur almost anytime anyone is naive enough to want to share their personal religious experience.

I don't understand the point where somebody has gone over the invisible line of what is acceptable to administration, but just in case that was about to happen, I wanted to greet you first and let you know there are others like you who seem to enjoy a dynamic inner life, with pictures, technicolor, visitations, and who "attained it by intelligent prayer and sincere worship — unbroken communion with God — and not by leadings, voices, visions, or extraordinary religious practices" -- which seems to be the issue.

But, I will be so bold as to share with you that the Master has also appeared before me. We did not engage in discourse, and he was not accompanied by any of the spiritual hierarchy, but it was a very meaningful experience for me. I saw him in his morontia form and nobody can convince me otherwise, for even if it were an hallucination or a psychic illusion, it was relative to my own spritual development, gave me assurance of sonship, sanctified my path, ad infinitum. It was so profound, it took me many months to be willing to verbalize it to anyone and I dismayed to be met with skepticism, ridicule, dead silence and/or self-pity, which was hardly the spirit in which I wanted to share, so I opt not to share again, except under certain rare circumstances. It is precious, and alas, private.

One would think we share such joy on a Forum such as Truthbook, but since this site broadcasts to the ends of the earth, and represents the teachings of the Urantia Papers, it would make sense that administration would want our discussions to remain within the realm of ordinary consciousness, as Larry has just explained, so as not to unwittingly encourage any kind of religious fanaticism or other forms of the mind at mischief. It does tend to make the environment rather sterile, but I suppose it is "better to be safe than sorry."

I hope you will stick around. It can be very interesting here, no matter how you look at it.

i will stick around and learn as much as i can,i will tone it down to the requirements of the site admin, i promise and apologize for my behaviour... it can be lonely at times in the forest, maybe you would like to talk by email someday, i saw your website, thanks Gerdean love Danieli like the harp

PostPosted:  

Hi danielanderson,

Gerdean say it well for me.

I sense deeply with what you said with some undertsanding, i believe.
Just like what they say here, it all meant to be personal upliftment and learning, therefore you are priviledged and blessed.
Nevertheless, i beg to differ with those who insist that all 'clean' spiritual experiences by mortal mind are not genuine and truly divine and spiritually uplifting.
God's fragment is in all the billions of his mortal creatures; therefore he can and will commune with his own fragments if invited and strongly willed by his mortal crearures; those who so desired to.

PostPosted:  

I have just read all of this back and forth about
spiritual visitations, and it sounded almost like
a debate or argument.which saddens my heart
for I too came here with the gentle intention
of sharing a very incrediably beautiful experience.
But I have changed my mind and will share else where/
but I would like to say that if a being came to me
announcing themself as a socalled "christ ENTITY"
I would run in the oposite direction, for their is only
one christ bestowal son for Orvonton (our universe)
and his name is Jesus Christ Micheal- and he is not
an ENTITY, but the soverighn king of this universe!
therefor one should be very cautious about these
spiritual experiences and remember to be wise as the
serpent/yet gentle as a lamb, for there will be many
deceivers to come in his name!!! especially here in these
end times....God bless you all

I am, Tamadar Vondane of Avalon- O:)

PostPosted:  

I have a feeling most strange interactions including this gentlmen's are with the rebellious midwayers, and this happen's from the invitation's we send out. If you do have an experience with something rebellous don't feel ashamed or afraid just move on. I know I have had an experience I can't explain but I assume it was just a rebellous responding to me.

This forum is a place though to discuss Urantia Book topic's and I agree with larry that these topics are innapropriate for public (consider that there could be children present). Though anyone can personal message me about their experience.

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

boomshuka wrote:
I have a feeling most strange interactions including this gentlmen's are with the rebellious midwayers, and this happen's from the invitation's we send out. If you do have an experience with something rebellous don't feel ashamed or afraid just move on. I know I have had an experience I can't explain but I assume it was just a rebellous responding to me.

This forum is a place though to discuss Urantia Book topic's and I agree with larry that these topics are innapropriate for public (consider that there could be children present). Though anyone can personal message me about their experience.

Hey Warren,
You will perhaps be comforted in knowing that no rebellious midwayers continue to roam around Urantia. Check this quote from the book:

(864.1) 77:7.8 The entire group of rebel midwayers is at present held prisoner by order of the Most Highs of Edentia. No more do they roam this world on mischief bent. Regardless of the presence of the Thought Adjusters, the pouring out of the Spirit of Truth upon all flesh forever made it impossible for disloyal spirits of any sort or description ever again to invade even the most feeble of human minds. Since the day of Pentecost there never again can be such a thing as demoniacal possession.

Cheers,
Will