YOU ... Gooooo GIRL !!! 8)

Fishin Mom , your an inspiration

A '' GET ER DONE '' FAITH DAUGHTER !

NAMASTE

Coop

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: I could see the wind
PostPosted:  

You find the most appropriate pictures, coop....breathtaking.

Jo

Hope you're doing a little better today, Nancy.

No longer can man presume to monopolize the ministry of religious service. ...among the followers of Jesus woman has been forever set free from all religious discriminations based on gender. TUB pg 2065 (194:3.14)

PostPosted:  

thanks Coop and Jak. got a meal in yesterday so I guess I am doing better. thanks for prayers...was hit with so much bad stuff at once...I just snapped. Boyfriend broke my heart... was the last straw (we were very close and together over 15 years) hurts in a way I cannot put into words and don't feel like living through. Mom has cancer and ...I have lived next door to her my entire adult life...I love her so much. My doctor gave me more bad news which means back to the hospital etc. and I don't know how to tell my daughter... and my financial situation fell apart because of a serious business betrayl. Lost friends to domestic violence...one of which was my best friend for the last 13 years and I miss and need him so much. Got jumped in front of Bartell's grocery...nobody tried to help and right in the middle of the day...making me feel worthless and helpless....Don't know why everything hit at once....not enough of me to go around to fix it all. List just seems to go on and on and solutions seem thin and unavailable. Thank God I have my daughter and animals to feed...helps me feel better to care for them. Of course, daughter has her own life now and I don't get to see her much these days.

my homeless friend is doing better...he now sports new clothing and nice workman's overalls....should be warm now...

thanks again Coop....I have been looking at the picture you posted.....helps me feel better...reminds me of good times.

One special thing did happen.....was in elevator after seeing doctor....felt someone looking over me...something...someone comforting me....don't know exactly how to put it into words but....someone helped me through that moment...I felt them loving me...

Last edited by fishin'Mom on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:31 am +0000, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted:  

...many comforts Mom....

PostPosted:  

Oh my, Nancy...no wonder you felt like your heart had broke into a million pieces, it had! I have no answer as to the "why" of any of this but your last little paragraph was just what you needed at that time. Maybe you were allowed to "feel being loved" because God knew just how used up you were. But more than that, I believe God loves us so intimately that he really needed to let you know how much you are loved, held and that your back is covered. Even though that love is always present..you really needed some hand's on extra TLC in order to keep moving forward. Even Jesus would have felt overwhelming fatigue under all of what has been thrown at you recently.

Stay strong, and allow yourself to cry...you must need to and it will help cleanse a bit of the stress...at least temporarily.

Peace to your heart
Jo

No longer can man presume to monopolize the ministry of religious service. ...among the followers of Jesus woman has been forever set free from all religious discriminations based on gender. TUB pg 2065 (194:3.14)

PostPosted:  

Mama used to tell me "It never rains but what it pours" which is an old wives way of saying it all happens at once. I have found it to be true - and a testimony to your capacities - since God never gives you more than you can handle - although it might seem like it. The good news is He let you know He is there to help you handle it. We are, too, Nancy. It might not seem like it, but we are your siblings in this life journey, and we're in your corner. Just One day at a time, one hour at a time if you have to, one minute at a time when you must. It's all in His hands and His army of helpers are on duty to help your mom, your boyfriend, your daughter, your friends, your neighbors, your doctor, the thief and the homeless guy. Take care of You.

PostPosted:  

WOW Nancy,we had no idea! :( :( :( The hardest part of healing our way out of messes this complicated, is to realize it exists as a tiny "tick-of-the-eternity-clock". I've lived long enough to take life's lumps, and to look back and know the distortions they bring. All of them fade with time, but are amplified in the moment. Hang onto Gods love; He is the ONLY real and eternal reference you can have. He knows and loves you and will see you through all this, as impossible as it may seem at the moment.

Your Bro.
Dave :smile:

IMperfection... the REAL Gift.

PostPosted:  

Aloha Mom...quite a plate full and I pray for the Mercy of Jesus bring you the peace that you need...

What I do when all earthly things seem to be crashing down around me is to count my blessings...I have beads and count off the blessings no matter how small...by the end I am feeling much better...to stay in gratitude.

Expressing your feeling is definitely a step in the right direction to healing...If I keep them in my head they just rattle around and cause me stress...so writing them down helps...

Somewhere in the UB it talks about problems and letting them rest for a time and some fall away under their own weight...

And I say the Serenity prayer too...course having a dish of ice cream and going to bed helps too... :wink:

I will keep you in my prayers...dear one...

PostPosted:  

I just wanted to thank all of you so much. You are helping me grow through this time...not just go through. Got up this morning...read this thread and heard in my head that this ugly bag of knotted snakes just needs to be dealt with one nippy critter at a time. I know the money problem is fixable now for sure....just got to make a product out of whatever is laying around the house and head out to the old swap meet :D

Thanks Tootsie...I like the idea of beads to count my gratitude...trying that one this morning. I did feel better just sitting outside listening to all the critters and birds singing.

Gerdean....you are dead on....I don't know how you knew a great deal of my hurt was worry for others....even and especially the boyfriend. He is suffering too....very ashamed and crushed at his weakness and careless loss of our relationship. He is grief stricken and in the begging for forgiveness mode. I think he realized how much I love him when he told me what he had done and I didn't yell or try to hurt him....just gave him peace and love as I explained my hurt and loss. I am not mad at all...just shocked and broken...I guess same as him. But, your suggestion to take care of me...I suspect is a very important one and I am going to try harder.

Jak, BroDave Coop, Jim, Al, Susan and all of you who helped me....you are angels. Got to say...the science thread....where Jak and Gerdean got on and posted....my first chuckle in many days. I like the idea of math talk being music...that is beautiful and gave me a new and better way to look at my geeky side.

Thanks again for helping me grow...going to make a gratitude necklace of beads today....lots of beads for truthbook folks I am grateful for O:)

PostPosted:  

O:) And don't forget to include a bead or two for the ones who surrounded you with their embraces on that elevator . The anglics and the midwayers who step forward to let you know even in their Inner Kingdom and outer world you are loved, watched over and encouraged to rise and shine with each love in every event in your life.

Also look foreward to the grand enbrace from Mackeventa and troops as you continue on this personal path of Gods embraces and employer of His love for all you will encounter :smile: .

c

PostPosted:  

Yep, the elevator experience....seems to be growing inside me. Really got me thinking.....was a physical feeling kind of...but not...wish I could put it into words....very comforting and I don't feel alone in all this. Is that what they mean by a guardian angel?....anyway still trying to process that moment...added star beads and heart beads for them. Picked beads to match personalities...got a ton of different beads...used to make jewelry for a living...still do sometimes.

For those of you who reached out via private message....angels O:) got me thinking on the right track and away from....well you know how pain can make you fuzzy and stupid....thanks for helping steer me away from the stupid thinking O:)

Today is a little better....yesterday really hard...guess it will ebb and flow as I heal. Lost a prize hen yesterday...got me down...kept my brain busier today...better day.

Who knew this kind of pain would draw out something like feeling loved in a very meaningful...forever feeling way.

PostPosted:  

Aloha...as I posted elsewhere...I just re-read the Morontia Mota...paper 48...

Always enlightening and uplifting...

God bless you all...

PostPosted:  

FishinMom My Wish for you and All here ... 8)

Watch Full screen

http://www.e-water.net/viewflash.php?fl ... lessing_en

PostPosted:  

What a lovely little movie that is...thank you, Coop...

MaryJo

PostPosted:  

Coop, you are amazing! That video says it all......had me teary....but happy tears definitely. My mom said it is okay to be a little scared...it is fine to feel a bit lonely....but I should always have courage knowing that I am not ever alone. That moment in the elevator keeps ringing that truth back into my ears.

Sandpaper of life challenges can sometimes feel like pretty heavy grit...rough and painful as it grinds away at my character....but if I want a shiny polished character....it is a quick and effective way to smooth off my rough spots. Getting that courage coat on a bit tighter today..............

blessings to all and hope everyone gets their daily dose of hugs :biggrin: