Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:42 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Re: Special Encounters
PostPosted:  

Thanks for sharing this interesting experience Solis_Spiritus. A lot of times it really is our own experiences which are so valuable to our fellows. I think you make an excellent point about our low estate and the impossibility of a full contactual revelation. I thought I might mention that if we were to be transported to Paradise, we would have no clue we were there, and it shows that there are such great differences between our natures and theirs on Paradise and great changes we need to undertake. It's an indescribable future to look foward to.
-Aaron

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

I renounce all false doctrine in Jesus' name, in favor of the Bible as the Word of God. Let us be not decieved, for there are many false witnesses. And there are many liars who would pervert the gospel of Christ.

PostPosted:  

NOW Your Just Starting To Smell Like Spam ! :-# lol

And Sound Like My Two Jehovah Witness Friends Brothers

PostPosted:  

Can two thought adjuster communicate? Or if I were you have been contacted be a higher being, what would it have been? The situation is, there is no absolute way, a mortal could have known that much about me, and said what they said to me!

PostPosted:  

A thought adjuster cannot directly communicate with someone until they are a 1st circler. There are probably only a handful of 1st circlers on the planet. It takes a very very long time.

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

Hi truthunter. Yes, all TAs can communicate with each other, regardless of distance as all originate as God mind - so the Father of all and the Supreme are incircuited. This does NOT mean that TAs act in any way as a conduit or switchboard for one mortal/morontial to communicate with any other....doesn't happen. Each TA endowed in mind is solely focused on piloting the developing soul upward and inward toward the First Source and Center of all and they do not act to ease our vicisitudes or make life simple.....progress comes from friction and tempering.....the TAs only care if we are learning to seek God and live in love....they don't take messages and don't deliver them either.

The list of "higher beings" who can possibly contact mortal mind is short (very, very short). Watch out for the mind at mischief when hearing voices or receiving messages. And if others claim to have received messages for you...run away as fast as you can. And if you receive messages for others, just disregard as no such thing exists. There is personal revelation whereby the revelators are TA or Spirit of Truth and there is epochal revelations with the Urantia Book being #5 over the past half million years, this one 2000 years after #4 - Michael's life as the human Jesus. Peace. Welcome.

8)

PostPosted:  

fanofVan:

Thank you for the reply,
Thankfully, my experience never involved any being claiming to be any one special or that they were delivering me a message. The exact story is posted here in the forum under general discussions " God Spoke To me." I also have never received a message on behalf of any being. However, I know in my soul, that there was way too much extra-descriptive detail this man had to tell me, which started with " he who is in me, is greater than he who is in the world." I know this message was from God. It was ever answer I was in search for. My real question was, if he used a specific being to send the message, which being would he have used? You said the list is very, very short. Could you tell me your opinion on what this could have been?

Thank You
Love and Be Loved
Truthunter

PostPosted:  

Well, hoping others will chime in here, but it is my understanding there are but 4 possibilities or choices - the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, the TA, and Cosmic Mind....definitely not any other ascenders, angels, or individual celestials. I have read discussions as to whether my TA and your TA work together to minister our minds but I've read nothing in 40 years to make me think so. This is simply not the TA's interest....their work and message comes directly from God mind, I've not discovered any local "loop" from mind to mind by their transmission.

Indeed, "he who is in me (and you and all TA endowed minds) is greater than he (anyone) who is in this world" which should end - mortally, physically, temporally, and temporarily. For Urantia is also inhabited by many who are greater than any mortal...we're the archangel headquarters hereabouts, and the midwayers remain, and the Melchizideks too - but none of them would or could enter your mind (including Caligastia by the way).

I have no confidence to speculate on this message. It is obviously important to you and I wish not to dimminish its import to you. But I will proffer this....the truth is far more important than its source. Embrace the truth without attachment to the source of truth. Sorry for the unrequested advice, I intend it only in love and kindness. Peace Sister truthunter!

8)

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
I have read discussions as to whether my TA and your TA work together to minister our minds but I've read nothing in 40 years to make me think so.

I was sure there was something in the Urantia Book to the effect that they do, but I can't find what I thought was there. So I've learnt something - thanks :smile:

But I'm sure you're aware that the Book does say this:
Quote:
107:5.2 They are possessed of unlimited ability to communicate with each other, that is, all forms of Monitors above the first or virgin groups.

Which reminds me of this:
Quote:
107:4.7 Can you really realize the true significance of the Adjuster’s indwelling?

kiwi

PostPosted:  

HI ALL 8)

I Posted These Quotes Recently At UAI
Our Sister / Brother Urantia Forum

An Wish To Share em Here Also
I Think Their Helpful in relation To Comments An Questions
Being Brought Up Here Now ,

Although They Bring Up Even More Questions eh

And Or May Bring About Some Confusion Too

fanofVan wrote:
I have read discussions as to whether my TA and your TA work together to minister our minds but I've read nothing in 40 years to make me think so.

Yeah Brother Bradly
I Agree And Also Believe That That For The Most Part
Each TA IS Workin Full Time 24/7 and Overtime
Almost Allways Striveing To Help The Mortal Subject
That The TA IS Indwelling At The Present Time , Moment .
ITs The TAs # 1 Priority .

The Indwelling Of The Mortal Subject IS The TAs # 1 Concern ,
A Loveing Gift Of Love , A Very Fragment Of Our Father
From Him To Indwell US .

At Times It Must Be A Tough , Hard an Dirty Job
Striveing To Just Wake Up His Children ,
Yet Awaken We DO , From His Power Of LOVE .

Although ... WHAT TAs CAN Or CANT DO

Or What They DO , ... DO

WE Should NOT Put ANY Human Or Divine Limits Upon Any Type
Of TA

After All They ARE A Very Fragment Of GOD , They ARE GOD .

IF ITs GODs Will , ... IT Shall BE Done

Although IT Seems That TAs Useually Work
In The Useual Basic And Normal Way
In The Ministry Of A One On One Indwelling

IT Also At least to Me , That They May Hang Out Together
At Times , Sometimes As Pairs Or Groups
Maybe A Role Call Or Meeting/s For Updates etc
And Progress Reports ,
And Even Maybe At A Meeting ,
One TA May Say To The Other TA
Hey My Indwelling Personality And Yours
Used To Be Friends and Both Have Similar Personal Issues
And Spiritual Ones , So Lets Help em Both Out
So Lets Both Work Together On Their Intuitions
And Try To Get Them On The Same Page .
And Set Up A Meeting Betweem Them
So That They Can Help Each Other Out ,
Or Something Similar To That an Other Possible Scenarios?
Or TAs Working Together To Aide A Personality
With Some Rare Or Hard to Reach Inner Personal Spiritual Struggle ?

Rare ?

Or Sometimes

Well Done !

I Know Ive Been A Hard Head To Reach in the Past
An Can Still Be Sometimes

I Have Had and Am Haveing
Im Sure , Lots Of Extra ... Help

Lots Of Mercy Credits Though

Blessed With Extra Help and More Mercy Credits
Than I Could Ever Even Imagein

I Guess What Also , I Have an Sometimes Still
Feel , IS That At Times I Feel Like I AM Or Have
Been On The Same Page With Someone Else
Spiritualy an Similar Intuitions etc

Birds Of A Feather

Make Any Sense ?
NO I Havent Been Drinkin ... Not Yet lol

Whatchathink ?

5. At some time, during human sleep, has been temporarily detached from the mind of mortal incarceration to perform some exploit of liaison, contact, reregistration, or other extrahuman service associated with the spiritual administration of the world of assignment.

109:2.10 Supreme and self-acting Adjusters can leave the human body at will. The indwellers are not an organic or biologic part of mortal life; they are divine superimpositions thereon. In the original life plans they were provided for, but they are not indispensable to material existence. Nevertheless it should be recorded that they very rarely, even temporarily, leave their mortal tabernacles after they once take up their indwelling.

109:2.1 You have been informed of the classification of Adjusters in relation to experience—virgin, advanced, and supreme. You should also recognize a certain functional classification—the self-acting Adjusters. A self-acting Adjuster is one who:

1. Has had certain requisite experience in the evolving life of a will creature, either as a temporary indweller on a type of world where Adjusters are only loaned to mortal subjects or on an actual fusion planet where the human failed of survival. Such a Monitor is either an advanced or a supreme Adjuster.

4. Has a subject who has been mustered into one of the reserve corps of destiny on an evolutionary world of mortal ascension.

5. At some time, during human sleep, has been temporarily detached from the mind of mortal incarceration to perform some exploit of liaison, contact, reregistration, or other extrahuman service associated with the spiritual administration of the world of assignment.
6. Has served in a time of crisis in the experience of some human being who was the material complement of a spirit personality intrusted with the enactment of some cosmic achievement essential to the spiritual economy of the planet.

109:2.8 Self-acting Adjusters seem to possess a marked degree of will in all matters not involving the human personalities of their immediate indwelling, as is indicated by their numerous exploits both within and without the mortal subjects of attachment. Such Adjusters participate in numerous activities of the realm, but more frequently they function as undetected indwellers of the earthly tabernacles of their own choosing.

109:2.9 Undoubtedly these higher and more experienced types of Adjusters can communicate with those in other realms. But while self-acting Adjusters do thus intercommunicate, they do so only on the levels of their mutual work and for the purpose of preserving custodial data essential to the Adjuster ministry of the realms of their sojourn, though on occasions they have been known to function in interplanetary matters during times of crisis.

109:2.10 Supreme and self-acting Adjusters can leave the human body at will. The indwellers are not an organic or biologic part of mortal life; they are divine superimpositions thereon. In the original life plans they were provided for, but they are not indispensable to material existence. Nevertheless it should be recorded that they very rarely, even temporarily, leave their mortal tabernacles after they once take up their indwelling.

109:2.11 The superacting Adjusters are those who have achieved the conquest of their intrusted tasks and only await the dissolution of the material-life vehicle or the translation of the immortalsoul.

PostPosted:  

My dear brother Coop - nothing strange at all. Kindred spirits is easier to understand than the "intersections" of them though. Used to think (still do but in new ways) that it was the angels whispering, "not that way, this way....over here" keeping me from trouble and leading me to where I discovered something important or met a teacher or student or someone to minister to in my way. There may be coincedence or providence in combination too. Fascinating topic. Far more so than "voices" and "contacts" of and by "celestials" in the spiritualism circles (or is it squares?).

But I believe we can be guided and directed to that and those we need or need us and this guiding "hand" is so benevolent and warm and confirming, I cannot explain or understand it. But truly I would love to share a cup and a pipe with you my fellow traveler in the Spirit!! You shine. We laugh together. It is a rare one who has or appreciates my rather demented and twisted sense of humor. Love your voice....every time. You'd have to be pretty strange to be stranger than me Brother. HAHA!!

:wink:

PostPosted:  

Once we become 3rd circlers we all have self-acting thought adjusters. This is probably how prophets get visions of the mansion worlds, because their thought adjuster is there!!! :)

Of coarse becoming a 3rd circler seems to be a level far past even second milers. These people are IMO 1 in a million :). A reservist is probably 1 in tens of millions, they are even rearer. I think all this information is usefull for us readers as long as we read the entire urantia book and realize that most of these goodies are for down the road. Of coarse the channellers think they are innately at this level. They unwittingly are falling for sophistries of the Lucifer Rebellion IMO. The notion that they are innately divine, is the acme of selfishness and ungodliness :).

Thehapyandefectivepersonismotivatednotbyfearofwrongdoingbutby
loveofrightdoing

PostPosted:  

coop wrote:
I Guess What Also , I Have an Sometimes Still
Feel , IS That At Times I Feel Like I AM Or Have
Been On The Same Page With Someone Else
Spiritualy an Similar Intuitions etc

Birds Of A Feather

Make Any Sense ?
NO I Havent Been Drinkin ... Not Yet lol

Whatchathink ?

Could this be spirit gravity?
Quote:
7:1.6 Spirit-gravity pull and response thereto operate not only on the universe as a whole but also even between individuals and groups of individuals. There is a spiritual cohesiveness among the spiritual and spiritized personalities of any world, race, nation, or believing group of individuals. There is a direct attractiveness of a spirit nature between spiritually minded persons of like tastes and longings. The term kindred spirits is not wholly a figure of speech.

Or the Cosmic Mind?
Quote:
16:6.3 The fact of the cosmic mind explains the kinship of various types of human and superhuman minds. Not only are kindred spirits attracted to each other, but kindred minds are also very fraternal and inclined towards co-operation the one with the other. Human minds are sometimes observed to be running in channels of astonishing similarity and inexplicable agreement.

kiwi

PostPosted:  

Wow, that is really neat. There is an actual explanation for kindred spirits. :-) I had a dream about the cosmic mind before I read this. Very Cool lol

PostPosted:  

AMEN ! 8)

Yes My Brother Bradly ,
Were ALL Bozos On This Bus eh

And Indeed Strangers in a Strange Land !

Yes Brother Kiwi
Spirit Gravity and Cosmic Mind
Kindred Spirits !

'' ... {astonishing} similarity and inexplicable agreement.''

Most Excellent Quotes !

'' I had a dream about the cosmic mind before I read this. Very Cool lol''

Very Kool Indeed eh !

NAMASTE