Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 3:02 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Earthquke
PostPosted:  

I wanted to reply in another group but the 2 groups I wished to respond to are now locked. Why?

I am precognitive. One day I saw an Earthquake and Michael came with a few of my friends of mind and spirit and began to teach us how to help people. We had 30 days to complete our assigned tasks. I call these setups. It is like changing the future. Everyone in town was prepared. Earthquake drills were done in schools and workplaces.

It was a big one (6.0 or a little greater). The homes and buildings were mostly wood. It was a small town.

On the day of the Earthquake, there were 2 injuries. A visitor to the town that arrived that day and a disobedient child who broke school rules and left without permission. There was some property damage.

I think our objective was met, to save lives.

This has been my training with Michael and Jesus for several decades now. I adore it.

As we blend loving teachings in our hearts and minds, many more people will be able to intuit necessary changes for the safety and success of self and others. Like Jesus, we are Saviors.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Threads that have had no activity for 6 months are routinely locked. Just start a new discussion and refer to the previous one if you like.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Thank you Larry

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]