Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:47 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Maitreya
PostPosted:  

My apologies for the delay in reply to topic.

The "Christ is the Miatreya in a physical body.He arrived here in 1945.and his spiritual "body is in suspended sleep animation 17,000ft in the hymalayas.,His is a self-made physical body called a "myavirupa".

The master Jesus is a master of the "3rd intiate".The master Jesus was"overshadowed" by the Christ conciessness at the baptism from John the baptist.(shareinternational.org).He is here as a world teacher and educator.not in a relgious capacity.,to change the political,social,scientific,economic,etc,climate on this planet.This is the Messiah that some people talk of,but just wants to be known as the world teacher.This is so,so that there are no "religious" compliance attached to any hierarchy.

The Master Jesus is here in the capacity of sorting out "vatican " dogmatism and to bring the "hierarchy up to speed.

His day of public declaration will be very very soon,and he will give vindication of who he is in a certain way.
A tree is known by its fruits...

This imformation is not from any direct source from where I,m standing,but I have for many years been given some insight on a spiritual level in respect of whats taking place.Thank you and God bless...........

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

It's great that this will transpire very very soon -- once it does then we can talk more about it, but may I suggest that this has absolutely nothing in common with The Urantia Book and that until Miatreya takes control of everything it's not a topic we want to entertain because until then it's pie in the sky. Masters? Ascendant Masters? Christ consciousness? If I'm not mistaken those are new age concepts borrowed from Theosophy, they're Hindu philosophy intermingled much like H.P. Balvatsky intermingled them to proclaim that Krishnamurti was the new savior a hundred years ago. He's even less well-known today than The Urantia Book. So basically, I'd consider this a fairy tale until it manifests and I'm not holding my breath until it does. The Urantia Book is not a fairy tale, it can transform your life -- you can buy it in a bookstore, you can hold it in your hands, you can even read it for yourself and make a decision based on fact and truth whether it's valid for you or not, a much more worthy use of mind and spiritual insight than nebulous and wishful thinking.

L. Watkins

Post subject: Reply,Mr. Wadkins
PostPosted:  

Sorry if I,ve upset you my learned friend.I,m mearly giving imformation as I get it,this in no way detracts from the teachings of the u.b.
Nothing anybody says fazes me.I do not judge or try to convince anybody of anything,I leave it to the opened mind.

My way in life comes from an absolute conviction over many years of study and essoteric knowledge. I have done my job in the way I have been asked to do,nothing more has to be said.The urantia book teachings are a necessary thread to the future of humanity as much as any other genuine teaching or knowledge.The u.b. is comparitively knew to me,and from what I have read of it I see nothing wrong.

Anything is possible,yes,even "pie in the sky",God bless.kindest regards.........................

Post subject:
PostPosted:  
Site Admin

Hi Kingdom,

Thanks for your note. The intent of what I wrote wasn't to discourage anyone from following the leadings of their spirit although I know it could have been taken in that vein; that's exactly what we're expected to do, have the courage to follow what we perceive to be truth wherever it might lead. Before The Urantia Book I had followed many of those same paths too and compared to anything else available to me found them spiritually fulfilling to varying degrees. So I recognize that all things can serve purpose -- new age philosophy, channeling, eastern mysticism, astrology, numerology, you name it, if it speaks in some way to the individual search for meaning and value then we tend to gravitate toward it. So I do appreciate other people's search and where they find themselves in it at any particular moment in time.

In providing a discussion board such as this, attached to a site dedicated to The Urantia Book and to the teachings of Jesus we can't welcome with open arms everything that comes down the pike. There's a lot of silliness, crazyness, disjointed thinking that, unless someone learns otherwise, can be interesting and take up residence in one's thinking. The point of this discussion board is to help people understand why the teachings of The Urantia Book are unique, not just more of the same, how they can be interpreted and how they can be life transforming -- just helping dispel the fuziness in our thought processes can be gift enough.

For that reason heading off onto tangents is curtailed before they go too far along. That's not to say that I intend to pass judgment on whether the tangent is a good one or not, whether it brings insight to people who follow it. Rather it's to say, we have a direction and a purpose here and that's where we want to keep our focus. So while personally I might enjoy a discussion of science fiction concepts or UFO abductions or Neil Walsch, anything more than a passing mention doesn't belong here. The Urantia Book is so full and so rich that if one were to discover it at an early age and study it alone for the remainder of their days they would not have missed out on anything all the rest of those searches for truth, meaning, and value have to offer up.

L.Watkins

Post subject: Reply,Mr. Wadkins
PostPosted:  

Hello.I absolutely agree with what you are saying.I have no intentions of overpowering this brilliant piece of work (u.b.) with this imformation,which incidently is genuine and essoterically watertight.The whole point was to give this revelation in respect of the forum I was submitting to.,but I have every intention of relating my values to the u.b. teachings using the appropriate forum once I digest it a little bit better.I,m presently engulfed in the preperations in respect of,which o.k. I have revealed.,I,m actually a tad surprised that npot many people have this knowledge at hand,of course,you would be surprised at how many people on a global scale are ware of this,alas not many like to vocalise it.,but hey,its not really my problem.
As you know the Christ is "omnipresent" in his task,and can deal with situations and circumstances that only he can achieve.

I can sense you are an extraordinary man with an abundance of faith and intellect,you have nothing to get upset about,dont worry,all will be well.

My information has been directed and needs no further comment.As far as the Urantia teachings are concerned I am going to find time and start getting into it with a little more consistency,in fact I have already printed quite a few pages so that its "handy".

Oh! how me and you suffer for the cause.lol. My heartfelt apologies to you sir if I have caused you any concern.God bless and hoping to here from you occasionally.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

believe we should just stick to the Bible...do not need anything else

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Mark13, some great insights are to be found in the Bible. What do you like best about what you've learned from studying the Bible? Is it related to the teachings of Jesus, or something else?

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Greetings all,

My history does repeate itself yes?
Of all the times for me to pop in and have the energy to take part and as i read its as if i've never left.

I guess i feel the need to share because of all the changes i have experienced over the past few years. What i thought when i first came upon this site some time ago, has now become "lessoned learned", wisdome gained, new insight into old perceptions, etc.....

Point being, and i'm sure some where this has all been said before, but i can now say with even greater conviction..... we can never put, or should never put ourselves and our beliefs into any sort of limitations. Doing that limits our spiritual growth , and limits God in leading us.
I think the greatest lesson of the UB is that it promotes an 'individual relationship with God.
Once you really grasp that concept and experience other peoples experiences and sharing pass your body like a nice cool breeze on a hot day.
And that is how we should look at it as well.

There is a certain peace you feel when you are exactly where God wishes you to be. And sometimes things 'shown" to you by God, or angels, etc... are meant for you, and will not make any sense to someone else.
Of course this is not including being asked a question. Being asked to share is different.

I have had the joy of having friends of the Muslim faith. And there were many times when in speaking of religion i just had to smile and graciously nod in agreement at what was clearly truth to them, but inside i felt sad that they couldn't experience what i had experienced. The same with many who live by man made rules and regulations as to what is considered "godly" living.

What is amazing is that "everything' is to a degree true for any person at any given moment in their lives. That is mind blowing to me. We are always learning, and God is working with everyone at their own pace.
Since i'm a parent i will use that relationship as an example. My what a great day when both son and daughter were potty trained, and could read, and when our family finally past the infant, toddler, young child ages. Now the entire family can enjoy a movie that isn't disney, and every meal doesn't have to include kiddy food.
And i only have 2 children! :?: :wink:

If you put that thought towards God and just "our" world with all its individuality etc.., etc.. it is a great way to grasp for a moment "God" himself.

There is really no "had to" in expressing this post, and i realize it doesn't actually deal specificly with any one post in this thread. There is a reason.
Consider me a caution light, just slow down and look at what you say. Are you sharing a nice cool breeze of experience., or are trying to state a truth, or rule , or "one up' another.

I was around when this forum was created, and I believe what Mr. Watkins was referring to was anything that could be debated doesn't belong in this certain forum.

I'll stop with that as I'm still unsure at the moment how soon i might get back to post.

I hope to get back more regularly in order to begin sharing some new understandings i learned over this past year.

well, my mind went blank and sleep sounds good.

Many blessings to all

Angel

The Urantia Book

'Laus Deo"

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

I heard an Angel speak tonight and she gladdened my heart and brought joy to my life.

She reminded me of how much we're loved and how fulfilling it is to love one another.

Sleep Well my Angel. In God we rest and in God we live. :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

What he said... :smile:

Bro Dave

:smile: :smile: :smile:

IMperfection... the REAL Gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Ditto & Kudos too what They said :wink: We are blessed with our own Angel Here 8) Bless you sis .
Coop

Beauty Quotes
Albert Einstein:
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.

Living Philosophies,
Albert Einstein:
A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

Chinese proverb:
When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.

Helen Keller:
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2