Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:22 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Follow the voice!!!
PostPosted:  

I have had a chemical problem all my adult life. Well, i have periods of clean time and dirty time. Since 13 I have been blessed with the gift of my soul cleansed with the blood of Christ.

Anyway, For about 6 years I have head this voice in my head. I thought that it was normal brain function, like intuwition or somthing.. It would keep telling me things when I would have a CHOICE to make.

Usally sry, spellin bad. I woild follw what I wanted to do with feelings, emotion and intellect and it seemed things would always go wrong. When I would unfourtunally RARLY listien to the voice things would work out.

The problem was the voice would tell me things that were harder to do then what I wanted to do. Like I would have to WAIT for things, not seek of have pleasures of the flesh ect.

Now im at a tuff time in my life with Choice. Follow the voive or me.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Don't feel lonesome!

All of us grapple with that. It becomes more refined, more subtle maybe, but it still boils down to the same thing. As we give up self will and adopt God's will, we advance. As we embrace self will and ignore God's will, we eventually run into trouble. It's simply laws of cause and effect.

Sooner or later we'll get it. We're given every opportunity to make that one whole-hearted consecrated choice to do God's will and live in his love; the rest is refinement -- our character being hammered out on the anvil of experience.

Keep trudging. We'll get there.

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Hi Enlightened,

This 'voice thing' is fascinating and mucho important. I get 3 types of these:
(1) the inner voice - which seems to come from my deepest part.
from the soul, intuition.
(2) the emotional tugging - the least important the 'easy way' what feels good (not necessarily correct)
(3) the mental whispering based on analysis somewhat important useful
not as dependable as #1 above a kind of fact-finder voice

You seem to be talking about the Real Voice, #1, the voice of your best self.
congratulations!

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

enlightened dear friend,

Your observations of the voices and their effect on outcomes is most adult and right on.

Times with the voice and you living your life(we all do live) will at times be a strain. How wounderful it would be to have a companion near by to share your improvements in understanding Gods voices.

I am 70 years old and revel with the voice, having also been blessed with pictures, lights and many of the Urantia book manefestations descriptions.

The fact you have a voice coming through is most excellent as it is obviously akin to a self acting adjusters type of action(I have had one for many years).

You may wish to ask the voice to share his background if God so wills- it might give you the needed intermix of communications for each others greater appreciation of each others abilities, history(TA) .

This is so exciting- do go slowly and realish each moment-remember Jesus's directions

Pledge to do Gods will, not your own(Your own becomes adjusted and partners with God later in the asention plan) Seek in your quieted mind the real Kingdom, and try to fear not---in this area you will have many trials to use your intellegence to overcome fears that could block the mind expansion you TA wants so much to adjust -but it is only with your consent....

Any time you want to talk, email, or write me please feel free to call..

Keep clean habits and love thoughts that uplift you and your family and friends-even if friends don't feel the up lifted efforts right away- they will recognize something really cool about your living.

hugs, c

860-669-6988

PS, I almost forgot, you may also find a difference in the voices -except for you own mind voice, I am referring to the angelic guardians-thats plural with an S. These are often voices of setup, meetings, work directions, etc. The guardians are trying to set up things for your continued intermix with the TA voice and efforts. The guardians want you to grow also.

hugs

Post subject:
PostPosted:  

Happy for you to be able to hear such voice.
I can only say that we can build trust in god, by trying out the path he leads us. He loves us, and we may not trust him, but by time we may be more wise.

Also such voice is not the who decides, we must understand that choice is always ours. With our own experience we can try to understand the wisdom, and grow more.

And my advice is to talk more frankly with god in yourself, or to Jesus, or to your angels, talk every day on how your day passed, what vent wrong or what vent good. Such behavior is very good to better understand the path that we are walking in life.

Vaidas, Lithuania.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]