Switch to full style
A place to discuss how faith experiences have changed your life.
Topic locked

END OF NEW SPIRITUAL PROJECT-ALMOST

Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:46 pm +0000

The new spiritual project about to unfold has been locked on this site. However the spiritual project involving the young humans and the Mighty Messangers has not ceased. The project has been redirected to an ethnic group not of this site.

Hugs,
carl marsden, announcer

Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:25 am +0000

NAMASTAE :!:

AMEN O:)

Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:26 am +0000

coop

What is YOUR definition of NAMASTAE? :?:

hugs,c

Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:27 pm +0000

Brother Carl -

''What is YOUR definition of NAMASTAE? ''

There are many meanings to the word , yet - personaly for me it simply means that i bow in recognition of anothers spiritual self , in honor and respect ,
of another , ... as a child of light . ...To their spirit being , also one . As I
am.

Sincere nature of spiritual brotherhood , of the universal father . :smile:

Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:20 pm +0000

about Namastae:

http://www.aish.com/societyWork/work/Just_Like_Me.asp
Last edited by jorgeurantia on Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:50 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:08 pm +0000

coop, jorg,

Thanks for the info, the spiritual project does continue-though at this time I am no longer the announcer.

The last info I received, reluctanly I might add, was it was going over to a Jewish group-

I have been investigating who among jewish groups would be logical(assuming the same or similar type of announcer contact as I am gifted to have is used.)

Perhaps Jorg would know of the present day Rabbi who is considered very gifted in mystic reception- I'm guessing at this. I'd love to contact him-. When I find it I'll post it here.

coop, jorg

Best reference I've come up with is Wikipedia a free encylopedia It lists so much but has a 1990's print date. Need something better that's 2006ish.

hugs, c

Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:26 pm +0000

The "Spiritual Experience" content seems to have slipped away again in favor of promoting other adjendas. Let's keep it on track, and talk about our individual spiritual experiences and how they have affected us personally.

Your Friendly Moderator

:wink:
Topic locked