Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:06 am +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Evolution
PostPosted:  

Said Jesus:

(1955.5) 181:2.4 “Once we called you and your brother sons of thunder. You started out with us strong-minded and intolerant, but you have changed much since you wanted me to call fire down upon the heads of ignorant and thoughtless unbelievers. And you must change yet more. You should become the apostle of the new commandment which I have this night given you. Dedicate your life to teaching your brethren how to love one another, even as I have loved you.”

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted:  

And shall we then endlessly humor fools in their folly and their proclamations of falsehood while they distort and destroy that which we are given here to study in sincerity together? Is that kind? Or helpful? To whom? Do you think Stephen truly a sincere student of the UB, seeking to learn and understand its contents??? I do not. And have not during his 8 years of persistent repetitious behavior. There comes a time when we might come to accept that some leopards do not and will not and do not care to ever change their spots.

It appears to me that your pandering to falsehood merely encourages more of the same. Your disagreements are so subtle that Stephen's false claims and distortions of reality appear to be preserved intact for others to presume their voracity. This is not any more wise or gracious than thunder in my opinion. He sees your partial agreements and support as encouragement to go further in his fictitious metaphysical theories of Stephen's Reality.

But my opinion is only that. Opinion. But at least I declare opinion as opinion and welcome discourse and dialogue and challenge and consideration and adjustment. Some here certainly do not.

I should say how much I appreciate your own perspective and dedication to discovery and sharing of the text and teachings. You have a marvelous grasp and a very patient and kind nature. Thanks for the example!!

Bradly :wink:

Last edited by fanofVan on Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:21 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted:  

Fatherly love is the highest level of the golden rule. This is the kind of love that is devoted to the very best in every unique personality, and I for one, am determined to find it.

(138.4) 12:7.9 The love of the Father absolutely individualizes each personality as a unique child of the Universal Father, a child without duplicate in infinity, a will creature irreplaceable in all eternity. The Father’s love glorifies each child of God, illuminating each member of the celestial family, sharply silhouetting the unique nature of each personal being against the impersonal levels that lie outside the fraternal circuit of the Father of all. The love of God strikingly portrays the transcendent value of each will creature, unmistakably reveals the high value which the Universal Father has placed upon each and every one of his children from the highest creator personality of Paradise status to the lowest personality of will dignity among the savage tribes of men in the dawn of the human species on some evolutionary world of time and space.

fanofVan wrote:
It appears to me that your pandering to falsehood merely encourages more of the same.

Yet Stephen finished with two beautiful posts, both accurate and true. When a searching soul finally pulls a pearl from his field the "dirt" that once clung to it falls away.

(1455.4) 132:0.4 And this was his method of instruction: Never once did he attack their errors or even mention the flaws in their teachings. In each case he would select the truth in what they taught and then proceed so to embellish and illuminate this truth in their minds that in a very short time this enhancement of the truth effectively crowded out the associated error.

PostPosted:  

One of Stephen's so called "pearls":

"But even that premind life is the life of every living creature, and if you have a taste for it within yourself, then you have already had a taste of Paradise, the Source from which it comes. Therefore, you sense the yearning for perfection in every living creature, and like unto a father, you would nourish and cultivate the life within each of the creatures given unto your keeping, you know like a farmer or a shepherd."

So you think this a gem, eh? Please post text that supports the claim that "premind life is the life of every living creature" and then explain it to me please. Certainly premind is not the mind of every living creature, nor I do not think is it the life of every living creature, nor the source or origin of every living creature. Neither is premind the source of the yearning for perfection I do not think nor the original mind of Deity. The premind has to do with Spirit fused mortals and the domains of the physical controllers. Here's the link to "premind" quotes:

https://truthbook.com/search/UBParagrap ... rch=Search

65:0.1 BASIC EVOLUTIONARY material life—premind life—is the formulation of the Master Physical Controllers and the life-impartation ministry of the Seven Master Spirits in conjunction with the active ministration of the ordained Life Carriers. As a result of the co-ordinate function of this threefold creativity there develops organismal physical capacity for mind—material mechanisms for intelligent reaction to external environmental stimuli and, later on, to internal stimuli, influences taking origin in the organismal mind itself.

Seems plenty of dirt still clinging kat. I don't think that's a gem he just dug up after all. And the other gem? What's that one? And what of the eleven, now 14-15 falsehoods posted? Can one build a truth out of falsehood?

Shall we ignore them so others think them true rather than so absolutely false?

65:0.2 There are, then, three distinct levels of life production and evolution:

1. The physical-energy domain—mind-capacity production.
2. The mind ministry of the adjutant spirits—impinging upon spirit capacity.
3. The spirit endowment of mortal mind—culminating in Thought Adjuster bestowal.

65:0.6 The mechanical-nonteachable levels of organismal environmental response are the domains of the physical controllers. The adjutant mind-spirits activate and regulate the adaptative or nonmechanical-teachable types of mind—those response mechanisms of organisms capable of learning from experience. And as the spirit adjutants thus manipulate mind potentials, so do the Life Carriers exercise considerable discretionary control over the environmental aspects of evolutionary processes right up to the time of the appearance of human will—the ability to know God and the power of choosing to worship him.

65:0.7 It is the integrated functioning of the Life Carriers, the physical controllers, and the spirit adjutants that conditions the course of organic evolution on the inhabited worlds. And this is why evolution—on Urantia or elsewhere—is always purposeful and never accidental.

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
Please post text that supports the claim that "premind life is the life of every living creature" and then explain it to me please.

Alright. I will be happy to. Let's first define "premind life". First of all we know that premind life is "basic" material life.

(730.1) 65:0.1 BASIC evolutionary material life — premind life — is the formulation of the Master Physical Controllers and the life-impartation ministry of the Seven Master Spirits in conjunction with the active ministration of the ordained Life Carriers.

We also know the word "basic" means essential foundation, ergo premind life is the essential foundation of material life. What else is the essential foundation of material life? It is the protoplasmic cell, the foundational biologic unit of material life.

(560.1) 49:1.2 The biologic unit of material life is the protoplasmic cell, the communal association of chemical, electrical, and other basic energies.

If premind life is the basic and essential foundation of life and the protoplasmic cell is the basic biologic unit of material life, it stands to reason that the basic protoplasmic cell is also a premind life form. Meaning – the cell is a mechanical, nonteachable life form being ministered to by the pre-adjutant mind agencies of the Physical Controllers.

(480.6) 42:10.3 1. Preadjutant-spirit minds. This level of mind is nonexperiencing and on the inhabited worlds is ministered by the Master Physical Controllers. This is mechanical mind, the nonteachable intellect of the most primitive forms of material life, but the nonteachable mind functions on many levels beside that of primitive planetary life.

If the protoplasmic cell is the unit of material life, then can we say that all life on this planet has at least one protoplasmic cell containing premind life? (Let's temporarily exclude viruses, which do not have cell membranes, for the sake of simplicity.) And there's more. Life itself within every protoplasmic premind cell has its own innate drives.

(737.2) 65:6.2 There is original endowment of adaptation in living things and beings. In every living plant or animal cell, in every living organism — material or spiritual — there is an insatiable craving for the attainment of ever-increasing perfection of environmental adjustment, organismal adaptation, and augmented life realization. These interminable efforts of all living things evidence the existence within them of an innate striving for perfection.

Both life and mind come from Paradise and the basic, premind life of the protoplasmic cell is constantly being pulled toward Paradise by mind gravity in addition to the innate drive of the "spark of life" itself which strives for perfection.

What Stephen said so eloquently is that a mind in love with life forms a connection to life itself which has an innate striving for the perfection of Paradise, its origin. And being a child of God, he feels a moral responsibility to sustain, foster and nourish all life, like the Good Shepherd. Jesus did say that he was the truth, the way and the life.

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
The premind has to do with Spirit fused mortals

I'm curious to know where you got that idea from?

PostPosted:  

katroofjebus wrote:
fanofVan wrote:
The premind has to do with Spirit fused mortals

I'm curious to know where you got that idea from?

See 30:1.101 and 40:9.1 (Not really pertinent to Evolution so I'm not posting text but only references.)

:biggrin:

PostPosted:  

katroofjebus wrote:
fanofVan wrote:
Please post text that supports the claim that "premind life is the life of every living creature" and then explain it to me please.

Alright. I will be happy to. Let's first define "premind life". First of all we know that premind life is "basic" material life.

(730.1) 65:0.1 BASIC evolutionary material life — premind life — is the formulation of the Master Physical Controllers and the life-impartation ministry of the Seven Master Spirits in conjunction with the active ministration of the ordained Life Carriers.

We also know the word "basic" means essential foundation, ergo premind life is the essential foundation of material life. What else is the essential foundation of material life? It is the protoplasmic cell, the foundational biologic unit of material life.

(560.1) 49:1.2 The biologic unit of material life is the protoplasmic cell, the communal association of chemical, electrical, and other basic energies.

If premind life is the basic and essential foundation of life and the protoplasmic cell is the basic biologic unit of material life, it stands to reason that the basic protoplasmic cell is also a premind life form. Meaning – the cell is a mechanical, nonteachable life form being ministered to by the pre-adjutant mind agencies of the Physical Controllers.

(480.6) 42:10.3 1. Preadjutant-spirit minds. This level of mind is nonexperiencing and on the inhabited worlds is ministered by the Master Physical Controllers. This is mechanical mind, the nonteachable intellect of the most primitive forms of material life, but the nonteachable mind functions on many levels beside that of primitive planetary life.

If the protoplasmic cell is the unit of material life, then can we say that all life on this planet has at least one protoplasmic cell containing premind life? (Let's temporarily exclude viruses, which do not have cell membranes, for the sake of simplicity.) And there's more. Life itself within every protoplasmic premind cell has its own innate drives.

(737.2) 65:6.2 There is original endowment of adaptation in living things and beings. In every living plant or animal cell, in every living organism — material or spiritual — there is an insatiable craving for the attainment of ever-increasing perfection of environmental adjustment, organismal adaptation, and augmented life realization. These interminable efforts of all living things evidence the existence within them of an innate striving for perfection.

Both life and mind come from Paradise and the basic, premind life of the protoplasmic cell is constantly being pulled toward Paradise by mind gravity in addition to the innate drive of the "spark of life" itself which strives for perfection.

What Stephen said so eloquently is that a mind in love with life forms a connection to life itself which has an innate striving for the perfection of Paradise, its origin. And being a child of God, he feels a moral responsibility to sustain, foster and nourish all life, like the Good Shepherd. Jesus did say that he was the truth, the way and the life.

You are perpetuating a huge error at the same time you correct it....a bad practice IMO. Premind life is NOT the life of every living creature neither is premind the mind of every living creature as claimed by Stephen. You correct him without pointing out the correction....how very confusing...and a little disingenuous IMO. Stephen's claim is all minds and all creatures. Your post correctly states and limits that statement to "material", biological and evolutionary life forms!! Premind life is not essential to all life or even most life kat...and you know this fact. Stephen told a falsehood and it is still not eloquent by any definition.

Now you appear to be covering up his misstatement by being coy and avoiding the issue and its an elephant in this room. Stephen has been misstating and misrepresenting the adjutants on multiple topics here for months...and now you are assisting him in his fictions of reality. Now he misrepresents premind and pre-adjutant mind in addition to adjutant mind. I think reality is fascinating and difficult enough without Stephen mucking it all up and your support of his falsifications. There can be nothing eloquent about falsehood.

Too bad Stephen's love for truth and fact does not equal his so called love of life...which he certainly misunderstands and misrepresents....not all life has the same value as life and mind that can be spiritized and eternalized. Stephen takes tree hugging to a whole new, and weird, level. Please find that text which shows the shepherd feels the same moral responsibility for hay that he does sheep....or for real sheep compared to people. You're really reaching here kat….and grasping thin air so far.

:roll: :wink: :?: :!: :? 8)

PostPosted:  

I hope you are aware that 30:1.101 and 40:9.1 are referring to fragments of premind "spirit" arising from the Third Source and Center and not premind "life". They are two different things.

PostPosted:  

fanofVan wrote:
SEla_Kelly wrote:
But even that premind life is the life of every living creature, and if you have a taste for it within yourself, then you have already had a taste of Paradise, the Source from which it comes. Therefore, you sense the yearning for perfection in every living creature, and like unto a father, you would nourish and cultivate the life within each of the creatures given unto your keeping, you know like a farmer or a shepherd.

Here's 11 false claims and declarations by Stephen just today!!

1. Premind life is NOT the life of every living creature or even most or hardly any creatures at all actually.

2. Nonteachable mind is NOT the platform from which life advances experientially.

3. Fusion does NOT deliver total understanding of anything.

4. The universe does NOT have a mechanical nature.

5. There is nothing about the mind of the First Source and Center or any other Deity or Divine or spirit or celestial mind that is nonteachable. The source of mind is not unteachable.

6. Pre-adjutant spirit mind is NOT unteachable either...it is the mind ministry to that level of evolutionary mind that is nonteachable...BIG difference.

You claim above that Urantians have been isolated due to our world's decimal status...WRONG AGAIN.

7. No person has ever been "isolated" from the adjutants, the Spirit presence and ministry of the Holy Spirit, Mother Spirit or the Father Spirit or the gravity circuits of personality, mind, or spirit. We were not isolated from the Son's Spirit either, merely awaiting that orderly and planned moment for its arrival.

8. You also falsely claim above that the aboriginal race of Andon and Fonta were not connected to all 7 adjutants - YES THEY WERE!! - but only connected to the preadjutant ministry (FALSE CLAIM STILL AGAIN!).

9. There is no such thing as "supplementary adjutants". Quote please.

10. The UB teaches our lives here are certainly NOT simpler or more ideal or less complicated and uncertain as any other mortal beings on any other evolutionary worlds as you claim.

11. The archangels are not downloaded into nonteachable or animal or mortal or celestial or spirit mind. Adjutants are not downloaded either.

That is at least 11 Falsehoods (and still counting) posted by you here in just a few hours. You obviously do not understand much if anything at all about nonteachable mind or the adjutants - both of which are functional only upon material, evolutionary worlds in pre-human and human creatures. And just as obviously you do not care what the UB actually says about anything at all. Your indifference to the contents of the UB could not be more blatant...or repugnant.

:roll:

Still awaiting anyone or anything to support Stephen's claims negated above.

PostPosted:  

I have nothing more to say on this issue. I have said my peace, to Al Williams, a person who I thought really wanted to know the truth of our Urantian Evolutionary Course.

Now that you itemize your list of complaints with me as far as being inaccurate, I feel that I must say maybe it is true that all that is entrusted to the Infinite Spirit, in the auspices of the Cosmic Mind, and all that may pertain the adaptive adjutant mind spirit ministry of the Divine Minister. I accept all of this ministry! All that is from the Third Source and Center is knowable and teachable. The Urantia Book even foretells of seraphim who may become fused into the Corps of Finality, that seraphim may gain personality and some kind of fusion, entrance into the true absolutum of Paradise. But as far as what is nonteachable, as it may pertain to the Life from Paradise, or the Gift that God the Father sends to indwell every human individual, let the eventuational possibilities unfold according to the best and maximum ultimate and even absolute potentials! Let each sentient being develop mature according to God's Will, even that will which is of the First Source and Center.

Do you really think that the universe cannot be see from a mechanical level? If so, this says much towards your ultimate regard of metaphysics. Did you not read that the grand universe is as a supreme mechanism? Please bear some consideration to the Architect of the Grand Universe, who is a sentient being although for Him to break for but one instant in his Supreme Task of Power Distribution to explain his work and his thoughts, is a laughable prospect.

You say maybe not total understanding of the mechanical nature, but I would have to think that since I am a material entity, of the seven universes, whose experience comes from the constructs of chemistry adaptive functions of the Divine Minister, that indeed I would gain very much insight of the mechanical functions of life in the grand universe, as it may pertain to future material life, especially in the Age of the Supreme Deity, and the Age of God the Ultimate, in truth in the grand universe. Since there are many other realities besides material existences, why wouldn't my own specific trinitized understanding lend towards the material permutations of lifeforms?

The archangel circuit is not downloaded to the spirit mind of preAdjutant life, but the archangel circuit is present and is downloaded or encircuited into Urantia. Why does Urantia have an archangel circuit? Some of your contentions Bradley are derived from misinference.

Deprived? Comparitively Urantia is deprived of extra-Adjutant ministry compared with "worlds whose habit of life is righteousness and joy in the truth" [178:3.4] World number one Anova is very different than Urantia: "each planet has its own scale of life" [49:1.2-3]. How can we know how grace-ministry would be different on a world like that? We don't "7. The unnamed types. There are numerous additional physical variations in planetary life, but all of these differences are wholly matters of anatomical modification, physiologic differentiation, and electrochemical adjustment. Such distinctions do not concern the intellectual or the spiritual life." It would not really be needful or proper for us to inquire or know too much into the different means by which seraphim would have to minister to humans like that. It is acceptible enough to know that "Mind is the bestowal of the Infinite Spirit and functions quite the same in diverse environments." [49:4.8] Urantia very isolated because we grew out of merely the preAdjutant spiritmind and the seven Adjutant mind spirits, no supplements like preplanned evolutions. My explanation: no matter what scale is used to play the music, there will form a harmony. I believe on other material spheres, evolutionary life receives a different scale, other notes within its scale, by which it may manifest the music of the Adjutant mind spirits within their material tabernacles, but no matter how different such scale may be, the art of learning to sing is essentially the same.

PostPosted:  

Makalu wrote:
it's said that we benefit from the first five adjutant spirits degree of contact with subhuman intellect, but i dunno that there's anything we can do to foster that ourselves nor any benefit to be had there since progress and value is gained by advancing contact with the Holy Spirit, Spirit of Truth, and increased coordination of all seven adjutant mind spirits (which should be regarded as a circuit rather than entities. but that increased coordination of the seven adjutants is only a part of progression from the seventh to third cosmic circles and from there on adjutant mind gives way to morontia mind and all the while founded in the cosmic mind.

i'd say the "supplemental" ministering spirits that avail us are here....liasons with spirit-mind not the primitive energy-mind:

Quote:
seven spirits of the advancing worlds are:

194:2.13 (2062.2) 1. The bestowed spirit of the Universal Father—the Thought Adjusters.

194:2.14 (2062.3) 2. The spirit presence of the Eternal Son—the spirit gravity of the universe of universes and the certain channel of all spirit communion.

194:2.15 (2062.4) 3. The spirit presence of the Infinite Spirit—the universal spirit-mind of all creation, the spiritual source of the intellectual kinship of all progressive intelligences.

194:2.16 (2062.5) 4. The spirit of the Universal Father and the Creator Son—the Spirit of Truth, generally regarded as the spirit of the Universe Son.

194:2.17 (2062.6) 5. The spirit of the Infinite Spirit and the Universe Mother Spirit—the Holy Spirit, generally regarded as the spirit of the Universe Spirit.

194:2.18 (2062.7) 6. The mind-spirit of the Universe Mother Spirit—the seven adjutant mind-spirits of the local universe.

194:2.19 (2062.8) 7. The spirit of the Father, Sons, and Spirits—the new-name spirit of the ascending mortals of the realms after the fusion of the mortal spirit-born soul with the Paradise Thought Adjuster and after the subsequent attainment of the divinity and glorification of the status of the Paradise Corps of the Finality.

the seven adjutant mind spirits that we have are the norm for a decimal/experimental planet...others have more of unknown descriptions but i doubt that we should view it as a deficit or handicap...it's probably something that wouldn't apply to our limited intellectual capabilities.

Hoping for clarification here. Here's the quote before the above list and the one after:

194:2.12 (2062.1) In a way, mankind is subject to the double influence of the sevenfold appeal of the universe spirit influences. The early evolutionary races of mortals are subject to the progressive contact of the seven adjutant mind-spirits of the local universe Mother Spirit. As man progresses upward in the scale of intelligence and spiritual perception, there eventually come to hover over him and dwell within him the seven higher spirit influences. And these seven spirits of the advancing worlds are:

(see list of quotes above) and then:

194:2.20 (2062.9) And so did the bestowal of the Spirit of Truth bring to the world and its peoples the last of the spirit endowment designed to aid in the ascending search for God.

These two quotes do not indicate or infer that Urantia or decimal planet mortals have fewer or more or any different number of adjutants or ministering spirits (either or neither one).

What makes you say: "the seven adjutant mind spirits that we have are the norm for a decimal/experimental planet...others have more of unknown descriptions but i doubt that we should view it as a deficit or handicap...it's probably something that wouldn't apply to our limited intellectual capabilities."??

5. The Seven Adjutant Mind-Spirits

36:5.1 (401.5) It is the presence of the seven adjutant mind-spirits on the primitive worlds that conditions the course of organic evolution; that explains why evolution is purposeful and not accidental. These adjutants represent that function of the mind ministry of the Infinite Spirit which is extended to the lower orders of intelligent life through the operations of a local universe Mother Spirit. The adjutants are the children of the Universe Mother Spirit and constitute her personal ministry to the material minds of the realms. Wherever and whenever such mind is manifest, these spirits are variously functioning.

So far as I can tell, this quote and this Paper do not represent any exception to the rule but THE rule of the universe. The pattern of 7 is not peculiar to or limited to the decimal worlds...indeed not.

Please provide any evidence that even suggests there are more than 7 adjutant spirits anywhere in time and space.

And thank you Makalu for recognizing there are not any advantages to our transfer of the seat of identity and psychic circle progress and spiritization to expand or seek out the reinforcement of the first 5 adjutants. I too find it interesting that those connections of subhuman adjutant ministry help us and I think it is because they are functional and fundamental to self revelation - the ability to discern and gain insight and learn and become - all things which are inherent to the human mind before the ministering spirits arrive perhaps?

Thank you.

Also, the ministering spirits described are NOT "supplements" to the adjutants.

The adjutants are done and have finished their ministry as soon as all 7 are connected and they then are handing off the baton of personal and spiritual progress and transformation to those ministering spirits. We beings connected to the 7 adjutants enjoy evolutionary religious experiences based on self revelation and faith response to the Holy Spirit and faith assurance by the Holy Spirit - the handoff begins! Then comes the Father's Spirit of the Adjuster to bring the ministry of personal revelation and truth response and to the TA and truth assurance by the Father Fragment.

Soul is born!!! And that soul is NOT connected to the adjutants. And the material mind which is one of the two parents of soul is engaged in a quest of transition and transformation and spiritization by which it will pull away from adjutant mind to attach to and be attracted to spirit mind by the mind gravity and spirit gravity and personality circuits as we transfer our very identity away from the material mind/adjutants to the spiritized mind of the ministering spirits.

To think of or describe the Trinity Spirits and Paradise Deities as mere supplements to the adjutants is to believe Stephen's Looking Glass World!! Preposterous. Precisely inverted. A perversion really of the reality presented in the UB. A typical human way of making the gods smaller and the human greater even. Yikes!!

:shock:

PostPosted:  

SEla_Kelly wrote:
I have nothing more to say on this issue. I have said my peace, to Al Williams, a person who I thought really wanted to know the truth of our Urantian Evolutionary Course.

Now that you itemize your list of complaints with me as far as being inaccurate, I feel that I must say maybe it is true that all that is entrusted to the Infinite Spirit, in the auspices of the Cosmic Mind, and all that may pertain the adaptive adjutant mind spirit ministry of the Divine Minister. I accept all of this ministry! All that is from the Third Source and Center is knowable and teachable. The Urantia Book even foretells of seraphim who may become fused into the Corps of Finality, that seraphim may gain personality and some kind of fusion, entrance into the true absolutum of Paradise. But as far as what is nonteachable, as it may pertain to the Life from Paradise, or the Gift that God the Father sends to indwell every human individual, let the eventuational possibilities unfold according to the best and maximum ultimate and even absolute potentials! Let each sentient being develop mature according to God's Will, even that will which is of the First Source and Center.

Do you really think that the universe cannot be see from a mechanical level? If so, this says much towards your ultimate regard of metaphysics. Did you not read that the grand universe is as a supreme mechanism? Please bear some consideration to the Architect of the Grand Universe, who is a sentient being although for Him to break for but one instant in his Supreme Task of Power Distribution to explain his work and his thoughts, is a laughable prospect.

You say maybe not total understanding of the mechanical nature, but I would have to think that since I am a material entity, of the seven universes, whose experience comes from the constructs of chemistry adaptive functions of the Divine Minister, that indeed I would gain very much insight of the mechanical functions of life in the grand universe, as it may pertain to future material life, especially in the Age of the Supreme Deity, and the Age of God the Ultimate, in truth in the grand universe. Since there are many other realities besides material existences, why wouldn't my own specific trinitized understanding lend towards the material permutations of lifeforms?

The archangel circuit is not downloaded to the spirit mind of preAdjutant life, but the archangel circuit is present and is downloaded or encircuited into Urantia. Why does Urantia have an archangel circuit? Some of your contentions Bradley are derived from misinference.

Deprived? Comparitively Urantia is deprived of extra-Adjutant ministry compared with "worlds whose habit of life is righteousness and joy in the truth" [178:3.4] World number one Anova is very different than Urantia: "each planet has its own scale of life" [49:1.2-3]. How can we know how grace-ministry would be different on a world like that? We don't "7. The unnamed types. There are numerous additional physical variations in planetary life, but all of these differences are wholly matters of anatomical modification, physiologic differentiation, and electrochemical adjustment. Such distinctions do not concern the intellectual or the spiritual life." It would not really be needful or proper for us to inquire or know too much into the different means by which seraphim would have to minister to humans like that. It is acceptible enough to know that "Mind is the bestowal of the Infinite Spirit and functions quite the same in diverse environments." [49:4.8] Urantia very isolated because we grew out of merely the preAdjutant spiritmind and the seven Adjutant mind spirits, no supplements like preplanned evolutions. My explanation: no matter what scale is used to play the music, there will form a harmony. I believe on other material spheres, evolutionary life receives a different scale, other notes within its scale, by which it may manifest the music of the Adjutant mind spirits within their material tabernacles, but no matter how different such scale may be, the art of learning to sing is essentially the same.

You say above: "The Urantia Book even foretells of seraphim who may become fused into the Corps of Finality, that seraphim may gain personality and some kind of fusion, entrance into the true absolutum of Paradise."

Stephen - do you really mean to claim that angels have no personality?? The UB teaches that it is the Guardians that become humanized, indwelt by the Father Fragment, and go on to serve with mortals in the Corps of Finality...along with midwayers and the Material Sons and Daughters. (off topic but interesting!)

You say: "Did you not read that the grand universe is as a supreme mechanism?"

And Stephen did you not read that the mortal body and the grand universe are far more an organism than mechanism and is more mindal than mechanistic?

You say: "Since there are many other realities besides material existences, why wouldn't my own specific trinitized understanding lend towards the material permutations of lifeforms?"

So now you claim to be trinitized do you? How very special for you! And so very impossible!

You say: "Urantia very isolated because we grew out of merely the preAdjutant spiritmind and the seven Adjutant mind spirits, no supplements like preplanned evolutions."

A ridiculous claim without merit or foundation!! Our evolution was very pre-planned. As much as any other. The Life Carriers work of evolution was over far before rebellion Stephen or "isolation". What are you talking about? Our world was fully endowed and ministered to by all the evolutionary forces including the adjutants! What are you talking about??!!

I don't care what you believe Stephen. All I know is that what you believe consistently contradicts the UB and you don't care so I know you do NOT believe the UB (which is fine) so quit claiming you do. You simply don't and simply cannot because you obviously know nothing of what it says or means dude. Obviously!

So nothing more to say about all the false proclamations you bellow with such absurd confidence and so many still to answer for. Your choice. I'll keep posting the list to remind you.

But thanks for the dialogue...it provides great opportunity to discover, discuss, disclose, and discern the actual contents of the Papers!!

8)

Last edited by fanofVan on Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:10 pm +0000, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted:  

@fano the list of "supplementary" ministers was intended to steer sela upwards instead of downwards...the quotes are relevant to the intended audience. it wasn't meant to be a source for the next topic regarding more than seven adjutants which i wanted to find at the time but couldnt locate it...it's here:

Quote:
The seven adjutant spirits are more circuitlike than entitylike, and on ordinary worlds they are encircuited with other adjutant functionings
throughout the local universe. On life-experiment planets, however, they are relatively isolated.

they are not described and may not be properly designated along with the seven but they are functionally encircuited together.

the co-ordination of the seven under the spirit of worship makes the mind ready for a TA but that isn't the end of their work:

Quote:
From the seventh to the third circle there occurs increased and unified action of the seven adjutant mind-spirits in the task of weaning the mortal mind from its dependence on the realities of the material life mechanisms preparatory to increased introduction to morontia levels of experience. From the
third circle onward the adjutant influence progressively diminishes.

the third circle marks the end of animal inertia

PostPosted:  

Makalu wrote:
@fano the list of "supplementary" ministers was intended to steer sela upwards instead of downwards...the quotes are relevant to the intended audience. it wasn't meant to be a source for the next topic regarding more than seven adjutants which i wanted to find at the time but couldnt locate it...it's here:

Quote:
The seven adjutant spirits are more circuitlike than entitylike, and on ordinary worlds they are encircuited with other adjutant functionings
throughout the local universe. On life-experiment planets, however, they are relatively isolated.

they are not described and may not be properly designated along with the seven but they are functionally encircuited together.

the co-ordination of the seven under the spirit of worship makes the mind ready for a TA but that isn't the end of their work:

Quote:
From the seventh to the third circle there occurs increased and unified action of the seven adjutant mind-spirits in the task of weaning the mortal mind from its dependence on the realities of the material life mechanisms preparatory to increased introduction to morontia levels of experience. From the
third circle onward the adjutant influence progressively diminishes.

the third circle marks the end of animal inertia

Awesome and thank you. Very interesting that the adjutants themselves assist in our independence from them...like teaching the young how to survive on their own...paternalistic in a way I think.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next